Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today (53410 Views)

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / "I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by chimah3(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Generalmac(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
It's all over here in owerri.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2016
lashout1:
What i saw in my phone.

Childish!

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by ekpere1oghale: 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
I think it doesn't look nice too. its kind of extreme. my cousin that came back from the states recently lamented about the indecent methods of passing information in Nigeria. it doesn't look OK. period angryI think it doesn't look nice too. its kind of extreme. my cousin that came back from the states recently lamented about the indecent methods of passing information in Nigeria. it doesn't look OK. period
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by carammel(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Mtchewww,stale advert,e boku for Abuja na.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by supereagle(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
CzarRex:
op must be a first timer,is it now Ur seeing this?
they are all over PH

what about "Get pregnant in 60 days by daddy bliss"

what about "I can make you Rich,Happy and Popular"
In Owerri too.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Emeka71(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
So that means HIV patients should be looking for fellow HIV patients to marry.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by goodmike(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2016
Let me tell my mum but it depends how much they gotta pay
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by FisifunKododada: 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by SimonN(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
CzarRex:
they are all over PH

ph first son
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Mediapace: 11:02pm On May 30, 2016
Chai juhan was this not the town una dey talk about
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by lonelydora: 11:06pm On May 30, 2016
CzarRex:
they are all over PH

That advert is Daddy Bliss' own sef. They are just defacing the whole of PH .
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by ochiq(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2016
Being HIV positve doesn't stops one from experiencing love and being loved!!! It also doesn't stopped one from finding that companionship n intimacy marriage brings! Thumbs up to that person and I'll be praying u find that lovely husband u desire n crave for
emeijeh:
Endtime adverts.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:08pm On May 30, 2016
I saw it too @ rumuola...HIV+ and need a wife,call a number.Was funny
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by mrnuur(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2016
The hustle is real!!
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by viki84(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2016
CzarRex:
they are all over PH

as seen along Aba Road in portharcourt
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by wittyt98(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
I called and met her. And guess what..

ED SHEERAN grin grin grin
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by bulkwealth(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2016
emeijeh:
Endtime adverts.

Really its Endtime. We should ALL guide our hearts deligently.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by viki84(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
I saw it too @ rumuola...HIV+ and need a wife,call a number.Was funny
Written on the walls of the fly over right ??
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Samzack(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2016
She for kukuma put am 4 bill board Nah, she for even do tv adverts...
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
Decryptor:
People misunderstand the advert! It simply states that if you are HIV positive and you need a wife or husband, you should call! The owner of the number acts as a proxy or agent to connect a HIV positive person to a husband or wife who is probably also HIV positive!

This your point strong.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by gformula: 12:02am On May 31, 2016
Food don land, you guys should rush... After all honesty still remains the best policy..
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Nobody: 12:33am On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:
#dials number...
#rings
#HIV Wife picks up...hello??
#ends call
#deletes number

Why did you do that? U b small pikin haba angry gringringringrin
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by DedeNkem: 1:31am On May 31, 2016
I see nothing wrong with that. It only shows the stigma HIV patients go through.

Nigerians are many millenniums behind civilization. Most Nigerians still think one can contract HIV via touching or sitting beside an HIV patient.

HIV can ONLY be transmitted from an infected person to another through direct contact of bodily fluids such as:

1. Blood (including menstrual blood)

2. Semen / Cum / Precum / Ejaculate.

3. Vaginal secretions.

4. Breast milk.

Contact between broken skin, wounds, or mucous membranes and HIV-infected blood or blood-contaminated body fluids. Deep, open-mouth kissing if both partners have sores or bleeding gums and blood from the HIV-positive partner gets into the bloodstream of the HIV-negative partner. HIV is not spread through saliva.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by osomegbe(m): 2:28am On May 31, 2016
one needs a husband and the other a wife, why not marry themselves.
lol
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Nobody: 2:31am On May 31, 2016
A public nuisance defacing the city. The culprits better get caught quick and arrested. Moving through the city today I came across a lot of the adverts. I don't see anything wrong in the message, its the execution which needs an overhaul.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 4:10am On May 31, 2016
;DYes
viki84:
Written on the walls of the fly over right ??

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Nobody: 4:15am On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Chai juhan was this not the town una dey talk about
lol what happened? Are you surprised?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / If You Are 35years You Should Have Realize These / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.