Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (3310 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:04pm On May 30, 2016
God so good, I was totaly anoyed when my parent refuse to accept my mrriage with lucy an igbo lady my mate,far back in 1985, whether my son would have be among those who protest for biafran today but am so luck, thank God!

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
God so good, I was totaly anoyed when my parent refuse to accept my mrriage with lucy an igbo lady my mate,far back in 1985, whether my son would have be among those who protest for biafran today but am so luck, thank God!
Meaningless thread from a fantastically jobless op. If u were ripe for marriage by 1985 that suggests u are not a baby any more so I xpect that at ur age u should preach love and peace and not the rubbish u posted. By the way common sense should tell u that marrying an igbo lady doesn't make ur children igbo.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by dondo83(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
lol .. Thanksgiving things loool
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by Incredibleme: 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
Ode! look at your self.
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by kayfra: 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
Thank God she escaped your horrible English.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
dondo83:
lol .. Thanksgiving things loool
up till today she contact me regularly!
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:29pm On May 30, 2016
kayfra:
Thank God she escaped your horrible English.
english when we are talking of love,

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

5 Likes

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by junketer(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
no igbo lady would agree to marry you with this your english and spelling. Besides this your post is senseless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:30pm On May 30, 2016
Incredibleme:
Ode! look at your self.
were are you taken mirror
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=46123741][/quote]
this one is looking like ojukwu
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by ckmayoca: 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
Lol. God actually saved the girl oh. You for don bomb her head cos ur own bombing pass avengers own.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
this one is looking like ojukwu

1 Share

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
junketer:
no igbo lady would agree to marry you with this your english and spelling. Besides this your post is senseless
english the mother togue of igbo land
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by jimi4us: 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
you again? With this your English. I showed a primary 2 pupil your English and she said uncle maybe he's in primary 1.. you're an embarrassment

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:40pm On May 30, 2016
jimi4us:
you again? With this your English. I showed a primary 2 pupil your English and she said uncle maybe he's in primary 1.. you're an embarrassment
hahahaha, funny, primary one? who tell you am writting in english, can't you open your mind to understand?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
I may post her photo if she likes!
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by Ratello: 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
ethene:

Meaningless thread from a fantastically jobless op. If u were ripe for marriage by 1985 that suggests u are not a baby any more so I xpect that at ur age u should preach love and peace and not the rubbish u posted. By the way common sense should tell u that marrying an igbo lady doesn't make ur children igbo.
Wicked finishing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by jimi4us: 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

hahahaha, funny, primary one? who tell you am writting in english, can't you open your mind to understand?
it's called writing not writting .try to read all the rubbish you've been writing on nairaland since morning.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:48pm On May 30, 2016
ethene:

Baby? am your father, though we are in era of human right where respect is no longer exist!
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:50pm On May 30, 2016
jimi4us:
it's called writing not writting .try to read all the rubbish you've been writing on nairaland since morning.
ha! proffessor weldone
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by Ikechu12781: 10:50pm On May 30, 2016
Based on this OP continous stupid thread, I was under the illusion he was a teenager and lo behold, I wasn't even born, talkless of even being thought of or prepared for by my parents when this old goat was old enough to be married. Such a pitiful shame. An old grand but acting like a brainless child. I pity your children and grandchildren

Anway, I thank God for saving that igbo girl. If you act this dumb, the contaminated gene pool she'll get from you will be a huge insult to Igbos everywhere. We'll be ashamed to claim that contaminated gene as half igbo gene. Thank God they was saved .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 10:55pm On May 30, 2016
jimi4us:
are you people deaf or omething? for how long I'ill tell you am not writing in english, am writing in jagons!
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by jimi4us: 10:56pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

ha! proffessor weldone
it's professor not proffessor .

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by jimi4us: 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

are you people deaf or omething? for how long I'ill tell you am not writing in english, am writing in jagons!
good thing you've admitted that you are a moronn

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Based on this OP continous stupid thread, I was under the illusion he was a teenager and lo behold, I wasn't even born, talkless of even being thought of or prepared for by my parents when this old goat was old enough to be married. Such a pitiful shame. An old grand but acting like a brainless child. I pity your children and grandchildren

Anway, I thank God for saving that igbo girl. If you act this dumb, the contaminated gene pool she'll get from you will be a huge insult to Igbos everywhere. We'll be ashamed to claim that contaminated gene as half igbo gene. Thank God they was saved .

this is an interesting one igbo gene! or gorrilar one! thank God again to be goat but not gorrilar!
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 11:03pm On May 30, 2016
jimi4us:
it's professor not proffessor .
what about weldone is that correct?
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 11:11pm On May 30, 2016
they've all parck well I know they ill keep off road!
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by naijaking1: 11:24pm On May 30, 2016
Mod.
Please move to romance section
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by oyinkinola: 11:31pm On May 30, 2016
naijaking1:
Mod.
Please move to romance section
you think I will feel better than here! thanks
Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by emmyw(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2016
oyinkinola:
Marry Igbo Lady With This Your English

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! by fav444(f): 5:16pm On May 31, 2016
have been reading d post and comments.
couldn't stop laughing Lol......

both op and all u post comments made my day.

but op y u come post this kind tin, didn't u know ur ex people will come for ur head?

anyway, it was all fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Invitation Dt Got My Ribs Cracked / The Army Of Cleavage Baring Women Profiles On Nairaland / Why Female Violence Against Men Is Society's Last Great Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.