Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nothing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing (6664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing by xavier3(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2009
I tink its just lust uv got 4 ur friend and once u av a kid with him, u might end up hating him and wishing things wer different
Re: Nothing by Atreus(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2009
You are an extremely selfish woman. I feel sorry for the poor idiot who married you. People like you give your sex a bad name.
Re: Nothing by buttie: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2009
this girl is a comedian, she is very funny,, im laffing. you better concentrate on your marriage or else you will end up being frustrated
Re: Nothing by steves: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2009
Friend,
You should have waited for him if really he's your best friend.Afterall,you are suppossed to marry your best friend but lost him to impatience. There are ways to go about this and will strongly advise you to visit http://essentials4relationship..com for a timely help. It will assist you a great deal. There is always a way
Re: Nothing by jkemzy(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2009
It is only human to feel that way especially when your husband is not performing but you have to THINK and CONSIDER the consequences and put your emotion to check.
Confusion is not of God my dear.
Re: Nothing by Nezan(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2009
This is sick, you aint serious shocked shocked
Re: Nothing by Witi(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2009
You can never be happily married the unfortunate part of it is that you drag your poor husband into this woe, well you better discuss it with him and probably if you cant let go off your best friend seek for divorce so that the poor man can get love and happiness else where.
Re: Nothing by Nevillexus: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2009
Do u actually know what marriage is all about?
Why did u rush into getting married to someone u don't love?
Anyways sha,really don't want to blame u much,to err is human,even though yours is the type that can completely derail u.
I FEEL FOR YOUR HUSBAND, Whatever decision u end up taking ,JUST REMEMBER, AMOR OMNIA VINCIT (LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING).
Re: Nothing by cantab(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2009
'@ Poster;

Why not sit down wf your so called best friend nd discuss your intention, r both of u wrking in tandem wf your tots? d point am trying 2 make is that your friend is being reasonable when he said he wants d relationship to stop @ ordinary frienship(even at dat, its still a risk), i think he u/stands d grave consequence of what u r luring him into, your intention is extremely wicked so i suggest your drop any such tots nd commit urself 2 your marriage, by d way r u a true xtian? do u hv d fear nd respect 4 God?
Re: Nothing by AIRMARSHA: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2009
Do you know the meaning of FLIRTING?

Imagine that your husband is also still in love with his best friend (lady) now, how would you feel?

REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE "Do to others what you will like to be done to you"

What do you think about Satan's feeling towards you now (smiling and happy).  Are you comfortable in making him happy but on the otherhand making God sad?  

I hope you've not forgetten that THE WAGES SIN PAYS IS DEATH

I know you will not want such wages, so better make amends and be faithful to your Legal Husband
Re: Nothing by askphantom(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2009
You must be high on cheap drugs.

You love the guy but you no wan wait for am. Wasn't he going to marry you if you said yes, or e get wetin them put for marriage wey dey sweet you na him make you jump enter.

Did you marry for love, sex, money or just to be a MRS.

You definately have your priorities confused

Now give me one reason why i should get married, with plenty of your type running around.

ye ye angry angry angry
Re: Nothing by kok(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2009
askphantom:

You must be high on cheap drugs.

You love the guy but you no wan wait for am. Wasn't he going to marry you if you said yes, or e get wetin them put for marriage wey dey sweet you na him make you jump enter.

Did you marry for love, sex, money or just to be a MRS.

You definately have your priorities confused

Now give me one reason why i should get married, with plenty of your type running around.

ye ye angry angry angry

True talk man, most ladies these days are just desperate for marriage not minding what lies ahead. They just want to be in that status "I am married" which gets then impatient and selfish to the guy that cares and cherish them so much. I just wonder why they are in such a haste!
Re: Nothing by colove: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2009
marriage is 4 better 4 worse since u re in a hurry carry ur cross face ur man dnt apply d principle of unfaithful 'cos it will defn catch up wit u later,
Re: Nothing by darqly(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2009
But why get married in the first place then?
Did you marry out of the need to-get-married? Boredom? First-come, First Marry basis??
There's nothing like being number 2, its an awful feeling, don't do that to your husband.
Re: Nothing by MuNeme(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2009
Its a pity u ve found yoursel in such a mess, In any case, you are married and i suppose you don't wish to end your marriage now. So stop gambling with your husbands feelings and seek the face of God for deliverance. You and your best friend are not meant to be togethter otherwise you could ve married him, Its not my intentions to scrutinise your feelings but take it from me Jeny, you are just fantasising  which is far from living together as husband and wife. Goodlucks,
Re: Nothing by Teminio: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2009
Learn to manage your emotion. You can control yourself by taking solace in the world of God and seeking counsel from genuine people (may be marriage counselor) who will help you get over this situation. Maintaining contact with this friend of yours is dangerous and you might end up losing all - both your marriage and your friend, who will not marry you anyway because the feeling is not mutual.
Re: Nothing by MUZBO(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2009
All those saying she should tell her husband are being myopic, it'll destroy whatever future they might have left together. Someone said delete SMSes and contacts, hmmm. .she'll go crazy soon with nothing to hold on to her true love.
I think her problem is that she knows this guy is still available and thus she'll keep suffering inside until the guy gets married.
@poster, if you can't bear to suffer until the guy gets married then there is this simple procedure that involves the removal of a small part of your brain which would make you forget some things. . .say like back a few years. Bad part is you may 4get ur husband too and you may end up having seizures occasionally but here's the good part; you'll forget the guy too! What do you say?
Re: Nothing by MUZBO(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2009
I'm waiting o!
Re: Nothing by hushush(f): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
i am sooo sure most of you casting the first stones at the poster are mostly unmarried so you wont really understand the delimma she's in right now. Just try & imagine the number of married men/women in her same shoes that would have been sleeping with the so called friend without thinking or asking for advise about it. The point that she's asking for advise shows she's got moral.
That you are married does not mean you have become emotionally dead to the opposite sex, you still get attracted occasionally. I do not support extra-marital affairs but then we all have some crosses we have got to bear from time to time.
@ Poster, just pray to God for help to & strenght to face your marriage
Re: Nothing by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2009
Romance is the worst section on nairaland, its just full of hypocrites who wait for the opportunity to judge others for things they have either done in the past or for what their ex's have done to them.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
Atreus:

You are an extremely selfish woman. I feel sorry for the poor idiot who married you. People like you give your sex a bad name.

couldnt agree more, ur indeed very selfish. Infact u dnt deserve a good man for a husband. if u go ahead and leave him for ur friend i hope ur 'friend' ends up treating you like the LovePeddler u are.
Re: Nothing by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
nawtiichic:

couldnt agree more, your indeed very selfish. Infact u dnt deserve a good man for a husband. if u go ahead and leave him for your friend i hope your 'friend' ends up treating you like the LovePeddler u are.
And who are you judge her?
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

And who are you judge her?

errrmmmm, excuse me?? am i the only one who left such comment? read through dis thread carefully, people have left nastier comments so dont u come in ere and start picking on me angry
Re: Nothing by Fredique(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2009
nawtiichic:

couldnt agree more, your indeed very selfish. Infact u dnt deserve a good man for a husband. if u go ahead and leave him for your friend i hope your 'friend' ends up treating you like the LovePeddler u are.

And how are you sure she has a good man for a husband?

Her post does not suggest that she has done anything to be labelled a LovePeddler. Having thoughts and feelings is one thing, what she does with the feelings and thoughts is another thing. Judging from her post, I dont think she has crossed that line yet. You just might help someone who sincerely needs help if you are a little bit more constructive.
Re: Nothing by Rooneyboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
She needs a completely different answer 4m what u guys are giving her. I ll simply tell her what she wants, Go to dat ur socalled best friend's house so that he will dig u one more time.It appears u really miss the way he does it ? I ll really have to sit down and think whether marrying is worth all the trouble. Guy man till i die cool
Re: Nothing by ud4u: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
O girl na waa for youooohhh. You should have known that once you are married, the only obligation you have is to face your husband. So keep every other person out of the line and face your marriage ok.
Re: Nothing by JeniY1: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
End
Re: Nothing by JeniY1: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2009
End
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
He wasn't ready for marriage then.
bleeping b1tch. I didn't bother reading your all your flapdoodle cos i know it'll be full of sheer tosh.

I won't be surprised if you out pressure on your hubby to marry your lame ass.
Re: Nothing by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
Jeni-Y:

I believe most of you didn't understand my brief story. Thanks a lot to all of you who sent matured reply but for those who criticized, read the message again. I didn't say that I am going to divorce my husband to marry someone who is dear to me. I just can't stop being crazy thinking of him or feeling of emptyness. Because I stress too much thinking of him makes me not happy in marriage so I want a way out of this feeling.

I think of having a baby with him cuz he's extremely handsome not because I love him. I wrote a very short story so most of you won't understand the deep meaning. I didn't marry because of riches cuz both are comfortable.

I guess the truth is, I don't know the meaning of marriage or divorce as some of you take it very serious. You may think what you want but that's it.
Some day each of some of you would get married and feel what's like.

I am not having an affair with my dearest friend and not thinking of having sex with him either. Do you know what it means by extremely strong attraction to someone or natural love. It was love at first sight and a lot of years past, my love for him hasn't faded.

We live in different continents, thousands of kilometers away from each other. Have you ever looked into someone eyes and feel interested in life, feel you're a life? Have you ever hugged someone and feels it ends there, nothing else exsist or matter, satisfaction?

My husband knows about him and have met him few times. He knows he's my best friend and the feelings I have for him. He understands.
I picked up the courage to post my problem on net cuz I want solution so please don't send silly replies, it doesn't help.

nawtiichic:

errrmmmm,  excuse me?? am i the only one who left such comment? read through dis thread carefully, people have left nastier comments so dont u come in ere and start picking on me angry
I hope you read that nawtiichic, I had to pick on someone, you lot that replied like that just showed how very not mature you are. A child board should be created for you guys.

@OP
I was about to ask if you husband was objective enough to understand what was going on with you. If you have told him like you said then your are definitely on the path to doing the right thing, it would hurt him and bruise his ego, what is worse than that is finding this out either from someone else or after you have done the wrong thing already. Only really mature people know you cannot help who you really really love in the end, but if your husband is objective, give him a chance to help you overcome this ( if he is willing ) and your marriage will only become stronger, there is no telling who might need this same help in the future.
Cheers.
Re: Nothing by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
OMO IBO:

bleeping b1tch. I didn't bother reading your all your flapdoodle cos i know it'll be full of sheer tosh.

I won't be surprised if you out pressure on your hubby to marry your lame ass.

Yet another child screams, pathethic.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Yet another child screams, pathethic.
Hello daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boobs Touching Prayer: What Is Going On Here? (see Photos) / Please Why Is This Happening Anytime I Put Condom / I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.