Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,237 members, 7,923,181 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators (978 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This / Why DSS Would Move In On Chinakwe For Naming Dog After Bugari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by clemeseh(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2016
Ben Bruce wrote on his facebook page

Ben Murray Bruce: I was at the Presidential villa today. Went to the President's table. DSS would not allow me greet him but let another Senator greet him! I have nothing against the President, however, nobody is too important to be criticized and my mouth will never be silenced!

http://www.clempost.com/2016/05/dss-refuse-ben-murray-bruce-to-greet.html

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by GudluckIBB(m): 2:08am On May 31, 2016
Why did you even made Attempt to greet him in the first place if not for eye service?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by a2personal2013: 2:18am On May 31, 2016
That's naija for you. Our overzealous DSS that are always political. They need extensive lectures on professionalism

Then for you BMB, please focus your eyes on the ball and not the legs, there much to be done.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by FisifunKododada: 2:29am On May 31, 2016
cool
Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by Unblockable: 2:32am On May 31, 2016
That's how most of them who call Buhari all sorts of names on Nairaland would hustle to greet him when they eventually see him facially.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by coolscott(m): 2:57am On May 31, 2016
[size=13pt]That move gives me an insight into the Buhari government. I have criticized before but I have never said that he will fail.
Today, I say confidently that chances are very high that he will fail.
I say this because I recognise in this move, a misfortune that was suffered by the other administration.
The last administration suffered from folks who nurtured and fostered a dumb "they're your enemies" mentality
around the last president in areas where that dumbness was not supposed to be found.

GEJ should have mobilized the media nationwide to be in tandem with some of the great things he was doing regardless of anyone, if the self embraced alienation occassioned by such clowns did not exist. Such people only seek to nurse and massage their "access to him" capital, which many times is all they have and is what most of their current self esteem is made of.

So they unfortunately decide who the president's enemies are for him, much like primary school girls may tell their friend "Don't talk to him again. He doesn't like you". Indeed it is a shameful act of immaturity, refusing to greet a Senator within your govt just because he is in the opposition. What is more shameful is that I know that if it was left to only Buhari he may not stoop himself so low.

Unfortunately, as I have said somewhere before, we have around 160million people powered by ignorance, and a bunch of these unrefined ones who sadly find themselves in Aso rock have forced the president to play an unrefined hand.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by henchamb(m): 3:06am On May 31, 2016
I wonder if all the 109 senators and 360 reps members were allowed to see pmb if he won't collapse there.
person no gree you see his Oga and you to social media crying. if you want to see him book an appointment with him. I wonder if all you silver bird staff have access to you or your constituents(both bayelsa and twitter)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by chriskosherbal(m): 3:32am On May 31, 2016
Well i think there is a misunderstanding somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by mrvitalis(m): 5:03am On May 31, 2016
Sir that's the same way I asked u a simple question and u blocked me on Twitter

Is it painful??

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by ayemerbarth: 5:14am On May 31, 2016
Ben, I think your handlers did a bad job. You shud ve been warned before hand. Perhaps your ear infection prevented you from listening. By the way, please twit for us your constituency projects
Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by Nobody: 5:18am On May 31, 2016
Un
Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by kossyablaze(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2016
Unblockable:
That's how most of them who call Buhari all sorts of names on Nairaland would hustle to greet him when they eventually see him facially.
says who?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by Mynd44: 6:05am On May 31, 2016
Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by emmaraphael(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2016
E pain am
Re: Ben Murray Bruce:dss Would Not Allow Me Greet Him But Let Another Senators by kuuljay(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2016
Wailers don't really hate,they just envy! A very bitter one grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? / "350 People Illegally Recruited Into FIRS Are Children Of Buhari's Friends" -PDP / Sheriff Declares Edo Primary Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.