Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars (942 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by piperson(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2016
or will you even go out with any for free??

Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:41am On May 31, 2016
grin who is this cute guy? tongue

But we all know that The Game has big puppy between his legs ooo...
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by piperson(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

the other guy has got even bigger wood
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:52am On May 31, 2016
piperson:
the other guy has got even bigger wood

grin then I will choose that cute man over The Game...he got tons of baby mamas
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
have been seeing a lot to your name....
whats wrong...
Kasshy..
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
whats wrong...
Kasshy..
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:34am On May 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

whats wrong...

Kasshy..

Nothing handsome grin they juz giving me a grand exit tongue
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nothing handsome grin they juz giving me a grand exit tongue
You sure.?...
Hope its true...
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You sure.?...

Hope its true...

Positive...
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by halfricanadian(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2016
Go with both o

Am officially an oliver twist nd i will go with both for dat money making it two handsome men with 2 million dollars in my account we all lived happily ever after grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:56am On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
Go with both o

Am officially an oliver twist nd i will go with both for dat money making it two handsome men with 2 million dollars in my account we all lived happily ever after grin grin grin grin grin
Very wise person you are.
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by halfricanadian(f): 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
Julianyao:

Very wise person you are.

Its God
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its God
Lucky you.
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by halfricanadian(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
Julianyao:

Lucky you.

grin grin how am i lucky
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin how am i lucky
Not ever lady(or guy?) is as smart enough as ye are to be thankful to god.
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by halfricanadian(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2016
Julianyao:

Not ever lady(or guy?) is as smart enough as ye are to be thankful to god.

Awwwww praise God grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by piperson(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

get a room u 2
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Don't know why I like your moniker. So unique I'd wish it's your real name.
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
piperson:
get a room u 2
You jealous?
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by halfricanadian(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
Julianyao:

Don't know why I like your moniker. So unique I'd wish it's your real name.

lol its the new name i gave mysef na grin grin grin grin

Like urs too
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol its the new name i gave mysef na grin grin grin grin
Like urs too
Owner of the thread wants us to create one. How do we go about that?
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by halfricanadian(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
Julianyao:

Owner of the thread wants us to create one. How do we go about that?

We take over ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

We take over ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Correct!
Re: Ladies???? Who Will You Go Out With For A Million Dollars by olorunthobby(f): 4:29pm On May 31, 2016
I will definitely go out with the game .. I love bigger things

(1) (Reply)

4 Mouth Walkout That Can Help In A Relationship / I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville / Because She Is Beautiful A Teacher Has S*x With 16-year-old Student Severally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.