Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,152 members, 7,946,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

@ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This (983 Views)

Prayer For Deliverance And Renunciation From Sexual Related Sin / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 11:53am On May 31, 2016
Topic. Renunciation & deliverance can help you to breakthrough.

Good morning lord Jesus I thank you for all you are doing in the life of everyone who was present at the last Saturday's deliverance session.

pray this prayer. I reject counterfeit glory in the name of Jesus.
My head reject stolen glories in the name of Jesus Christ.
my original glory refuse to be hijacked in the name of Jesus Christ.

For those that want to know, you may want to ask; Is the iniquities of the fathers visiting up to the 4th generation real?
What happened during this last deliverance session has answered this question to some doubting Thomas who say is not real.

it is not easy to type a long epistles but let me try. in the last deliverance session among all the demons that manifested this one got me sobbing because it has caused too much damages to this family.

A demon manifested and this demon said he has every legal right over this particular family, because of the iniquities of their great great grandfather.
this demon that called himself mighty entered into this family right from their first generation
but the person that it finally manifested through is among the third generation of this particular family.

oh my God. I wept when I heard about all the rise and fall of great male and female of this family.
from all indication it is obvious that in this particular family there are /were great men and women even prophets and prophetess that can move mountains and shake the world but they all ended in obscurity, unnoticed.
if you see what am saying am sure you will be crying as you are reading this texts that looks like a TV series.

everyone viewing I beg join me and pray this prayer point for yourself, I can't type more than this you need to be there, just take off one Saturday and come
prayerrrrrrrrrr
oh my God I refuse to suffer what I no nothing about I refuse to suffer for the sins iniquities commuted by my Fathers and mothers of my lineage in the mighty naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame of Jesus Christ.

oh my heart melted when I heard about the ones that were supposed to have been reigning worldwide but now they are just a bundle of joke, laughing stock, a nobody, Mr. too late. Mr. no remedy. oh my God

How did this Demon that called himself mighty entered this family?
1. their great great grandfather used to steal other people's glory and transferred it to his children both born and unborn. so because the glory does not belong to them it was stolen by their great grandfather, therefore instead of them to use it to breakthrough permanently in life, it will elevate them for a while then turn around again and pump original demons, down fall that has no measure, sickness, poverty, frustration,endless shame into their family.

I wept because I know that the people he stole their glory must have remained useless and not marriageable until they died
I cried when I left that deliverance ground because I know that the men he said he collected their organs spiritually must have died childless.

I cried because I think of the people he said he charmed on their way from farm at night. just imagine being charmed and used for sacrifice after the day hard work in a farm. God please have mercy on anyone this sin may concern.
but I thank God for exposing this particular demon that called himself mighty through this girl who is among the third generation of this family.

The servant of God summoned the spirit of the particular late great great Grandpa that committed this evil that these innocent ones are suffering for, he summoned his spirit through that sister and he confessed and renounced all he has done before he died, then Demon mighty that was boasting, fighting and trowing chairs was brought down and he started begging that he want to go but unfortunately his kingdom has been set ablaze all the caged glories were set free by God the Mightier than the Mightiest, so demon mighty was destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
Let's be asking for God's mercy and forgiveness of sins. our God is so merciful one day he will direct your foot to freedom amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJyhVfPnj8
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tomorrow is praises day in the tabernacle of God, it is going to be awesome, Come and praise him with dancing and singing and your problems will disappear never to come back to you.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
After the praises today when almost everyone has gone home the man of God conducted a private special prayer of enquiries for a particular family and you need to see how far evil Powers/creatures are ruining families, a demon that says he is three hundred year 300 not 30, years. hmm strange but true.

huuum I can't put up the lines now because things revealed was too much but thank God because the pain that family has been going through for years is coming to an end.
haaaa Satan you have done enough! your end has come Jesus is going to disgrace you in the life of this family, for the sake of the shame you have caused this particular family.

please take note, it is not all suffering that is caused by bad economy. from what I witnessed today, I can say that idols are more jealous than living human being. And we need to hold the bull by the horn as children of God by the power of God to put an end to this menace.

Oh it was such a great praise service today with the Yoruba's songs leading all through, the atmosphere was filled with joy and the unshakable was shaken by the power of praises unto God.
if you know what I mean, this month of June is a month of praise, using praises to pull down evil foundational stronghold.

Psalm 147:1
Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to
sing praises unto our God; for it is
pleasant; and praise is comely.
Yorubas are too much when it comes to praising God with songs, I really danced today I mixed my dancing steps until I forgot the tribe I came from.
there is power in praise
To God be the glory.

Next week Saturday is for the ibos, oooh expecting to see the Igbo's attire and songs of praises unto God,
Igbo kwenu!
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
I wish all men will hear and harkens to the word of God, because that is the only way you can be a threat to kingdoms of darkness.
Not by going to church and singing at the top of your voice. sin is a reproach, you need to run away from sin,
The adage that says "what goes around comes around is right. let no man deceive you by making you feel comfortable in sin. because the wages of sin is death, it may not just be physical death alone. sin can also cause you spiritual death even when you are alive going about your daily duties. say no to sin and yes to obedience unto God's word.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Sin attracts demons and all kind of problems into your life. quit today and you will live in dominion.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Do not do anything to frustrate others:

Those that frustrates other must not escape frustration.
Run away from sin and save your offsprings from pains and frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJyhVfPnj8
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by itiswell247: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tomorrow is deliverance day, Time: is 11Am. come fasting, The God of Elijah shall deliver you from all your problems in Jesus name.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT. Satan and his demons are now savaging little children pls check your little kids spiritually,
The devil has decided to destroy them and make them a nobody even before they understand what life is all about or what glory is all about or before they understand their purpose on earth, constantly pray for your kids daily so that they will fulfill their destiny.

awww, yesterday's deliverance service was great, my brother my sister try as much as you can to attends deliverance service even if you are not booked for deliverance, just fast keep your ways with God and come to CCT deliverance ground why am I telling you this?
I am telling you this because, what happened yesterday shows that so many people are not their original selves, Their original being has been arrested and caged by evil kingdom
either through their own sins of idolatry or through their parents sins of idolatry
or through jealous by another evil creature who have studied and understood their destiny at a particular time but unknown to the victims.

so many glories has been demoted to indoor glories,
do you know what an indoor glory is?
I can't type further because my heart beats faster because I can imagine the Pain of people whose glories has turned to indoor glory.

I would have like to give you example of such people but you may read it now and find out that it is you am talking to or it may concern you or it may look like your case and this can make you depressed throughout today and I don't want you to be depressed. I want you to stand up and face this issue by standing on the promises of God concerning you,in Geneses.1: 28,
Deuteronomy: 28,1-13.
I also want you to check the bible and see that there was someone that had your kind of problem in the bible but it at the end it ended in praise.
If you have not eating this morning, you can join me in today's fasting and prayer lock yourself in your room restrict visitors and tell God that you are sorry for all your sins beg him to free your glory from its/ your evil captors, they have swallowed your riches? yet they will vomit it again. Jesus loves you, you can still rise and shine again.

Bible reading is taking from Ezekiel 37:1 to 14
Job 20:15.
He will spit out the riches he
swallowed; God will make his stomach
vomit them up.
And God will give it back to you and you will shine in Jesus name.
God is not wicked.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Today's anointing service was such a great service.
please friends stay away from sin, the devil is using it as a ladder to climb into people's life at their times of comfort.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stay away from all sins especially this one, because the law in the bible verse below is real, is still happening, we watch and see demons manifest through its victims and strongly hold on to this sin as a strong legal ground they have as a route to destroy people's life.

Exodus 20:1-26
And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the
LORD your God, who brought you out of the land
of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall
have no other gods before me. “You shall not
make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness
of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in
the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the
earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve
them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children
to the third and the fourth generation of those who
hate me.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Mathew. 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God , and his
righteousness; and all these things shall be
added unto you.
Re: @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This by gr8tgg: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Tomorrow is another deliverance day, a day that God uses His Mighty power to disgrace and destroy evil powers that says over their dead body will they let you be, a day that God makes the evil Pharaohs in your life to be drawn in the red sea, a day that powers of darkness surrenders,
a day that evil kingdoms are destroyed, a day that your name and your images and documents are retrieved from evil alters that has been keeping them, a day that your testimony begins, a day that Jesus christ the light that subdues darkness shines upon every darkness in your life and they disappear forever.

come fasting, come and be save, come and be set free from that long evil story that has refuse to turn to a good testimony
come and have a new song of victory. God will disappear every shame in your life in Jesus name.

Time is 11Am
Venue: C.C.T DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES, NO. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction, second power line, Sango Ota Ogun state.

PRAYER POINTS INCLUDE,
God deliver me from my stubborn problems in the name of Jesus.
God please rewrite my story for good.
Inherited problems in my life! depart from me and never you return again, in the name of Jesus (mention the problem, God hears and He answers)
sins of my fathers and my mothers house causing problem in my life, I am now in Christ Jesus so I am not your candidate stop to exist in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
More deliverance prayers will be said by the servant of God. God will deliver you from your stubborn enemies in Jesus name. Be there.

(1) (Reply)

Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig / (photo) Pastor E. A Adeboye At RCCG Holyghost Ghost Convention 1987 / Did Satan Actually Tempt Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.