Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Have You Had Experience With M. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Had Experience With M. (3011 Views)

Matching Has Started In Nigeria MMM Is Back See Pic / Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, / Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Have You Had Experience With M. by cdoffx(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2016
i got a customised sms advertising this site so i decided to bring it on NL so that anyone who has had experience with them can throw more light. m./
Re: Have You Had Experience With M. by Ak47young(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Yea it's true all what they say but it's a very risky venture. But I have been setting 60k monthly from it which more than enough for a student. The problem is I cant guarantee yo u that if you start it now
Re: Have You Had Experience With M. by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ak47young:
Yea it's true all what they say but it's a very risky venture. But I have been setting 60k monthly from it which more than enough for a student. The problem is I cant guarantee yo u that if you start it now
what's your input?
Re: Have You Had Experience With M. by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
I won't advise you to put a dime in all these so-called investment schemes. Me, my mum, sisters and cousin lost a huge chunk of money to one of them during my undergraduate days. They will eventually fold up, rebrand themselves with a new name as well as mouth watering too-good-to-be-true stories about how you will be getting juicy bonuses on your investments. It's all nothing but Ponzi scheme, you may be lucky to get part of your investment back, but someone an the bottom will eventually lose all of his. That is why we're putting all efforts to stop the promotion of these schemes on the forum.

1 Like

(1)

Reviews On Gatatransport / The Metaverse Investors Thread / With Just 800k You Can Buy A Land In One Of The Fastest Growing City In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.