Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation (1587 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Davido: "Someone Is Trying To Use Juju On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 31, 2016
The ‘Agege’ bread seller-turned-model, Olajumoke Orisaguna, has denied claims that she ‘rubbed something’ on her body on the day celebrity photographer, TY Bello discovered her.

The 27-year-old, who received public attention when she appeared on the cover of a magazine shoot by TY Bello before she was employed as a model, also stated that she is making sure she stays stable and committed to her career as she doesn’t intend to go back to the streets.

In a chat with the Punch, when asked if she rubbed something on her body the day she was discovered, the model said, “Me? Olajumoke rubbed something? Never! People are just insinuating.

“I thank God for that particular day because I didn’t rub anything, even common cream before rushing out of the bakery.

“Where would I have had time for that when customers would be waiting for my bread? I have never used fetish things in my life and never had the tiniest incision on my body.

“I hate having marks on my body. My parents are good Christians and I am sure the photoshoot took place just because of me. I don’t use anything; spiritual or physical. I just pray to God and thank Him.”

http://dailypost.ng/dailystar/2016/05/31/god-sent-ty-bello-didnt-rub-juju-body-olajumoke-replies-allegation/

cc:lalasticlala

Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by menix(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2016
Juju ke

What rabbish..

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2016
The heat in this country is getting intense by the day.

The way I see celebrities party lately, I don't think they are feeling this heat at all.
Kai! Its not good to always be on the complaing side ooooo in anything!!

Meanwhile I'm following this man back to back....

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2016
Y r some ppl like dis sef... abeg leave my jumi alone jor
Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by Ejemehn(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
What Juju......Non-sense

Your enemy, the devil will forget you exist when God decides to pick your call
Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
Success and unpleasant talk goes pari pasu
Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by yellowbeauty(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2016
this world eh. so God can't remember somebody again? when someone is poor we blame God but if the person gets wealth again we accuse them of money ritual......so good things can't come from God?
Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by CaroLyner(f): 4:07pm On May 31, 2016
Superbreed:
The heat in this country is getting intense by the day.

The way I see celebrities party lately, I don't think they are feeling this heat at all.
Kai! Its not good to always be on the complaing side ooooo in anything!!

Meanwhile I'm following this man back to back....
duh prevent pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by Tynasparks(f): 4:21pm On May 31, 2016
People must talk
Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by olarhtunji(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2016
it might be true. quote me and loose all ur data
Re: I Didn't Rub Juju On My Body - Olajumoke Replies Allegation by axortedbabe(f): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
BT na she speak all dis grammar?

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Denrele Edun / See The Madness Called Selfie! / Nollywood Actress Juilet Ibrahim Look Beautiful On Low Cut Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.