Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,736 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" (62474 Views)

Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Coolguy89(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
mother of 3,those sexy hips stil dey,she try sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by STILESGANG: 6:49pm On May 31, 2016
This woman is ugly.
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by 900warriorz: 6:58pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.

See legs

no doubt you're shapely that's if you're the one on your profile picture.

But are your legs any better? Moreover, who knows you?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by olaszydaruma(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
Coke and fanta
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by whitestar01(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2016
Shakara for who ? Does she want cheat?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by pbs4real(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.
See legs
nw tel me ow wld u progress wit such hate in u

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by MztrChukwu(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.

See legs

na wa o! does Negative criticism give this much joy?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2016
MztrChukwu:

na wa o! does Negative criticism give this much joy?

In honesty,
Do u feel joy seeing this.

U are just biased because Its Mercy Johnson

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 31, 2016
[s]
DONSMITH123:

stop hate. she's looking good.

[/s]

Are u seeing this or because is Mercy Johnson?

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by pallydora(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.

See legs
anf when she bleach dos legs tomorrow na u go still ist complain. n na u go still wan vommit ist. r u her husband? or did he complain to u?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Sultry Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie Shared the photos below and claims she is still much sexy and presentable despite the fact that she has dropped three sseeds.

According to Mercy, she wrote
"Mercy don born but shakara no end o"
See the lovely photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGEBzhHykMn/

Abeg make I rest

Ugly girl undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.
See legs
...u get eye jarri. that leg don spoil everything
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by DONSMITH123(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

My dear, you are a lady and I don't expect that from you. No beef. Am just be plain with thee.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by manutdrichie(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2016
swtcharissa:
I just love this lady...hope to meet u someday..at the top

Pretty, abeg wetin u dey organize?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by sheilak: 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
I can as well ask you the same question

tammie24:
Is she the only mother

Doesn't she have better things to do?

Like mentoring... impacting lives one way or another?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by sheilak: 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
Let's talk about the picture qualityundecided

Hater!
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by favourmic(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.

See legs

You can go and kill your self what happen to her leg? Bad belle

I'm sure at the end of it you gat no beauty
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by annnikky(f): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
That her husband for don use fvck finish her grin grin
U wan epp d guy do am?...lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by canDy4eva(f): 3:05am On Jun 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

Coming from somebori that has no leg
abi o... grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
favourmic:

You can go and kill your self what happen to her leg? Bad belle

I'm sure at the end of it you gat no beauty
[/s]

Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by manutdrichie(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
canDy4eva:
abi o... grin

U are a biuriful sombori, where in abj are u?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by claremont(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Feel like vomiting.

See legs

So you criticize a real woman's legs, but you still use a fake picture on your profile?! A simple google search of your profile shows who the real owner of the picture you stole from the internet. Keep on looking for gullible, thirsty people to scam.
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by favourmic(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

What happen to her leg
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vomit pa e!
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Kosy79(f): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Dis ur figure naa die oooo, vry shapely. grin
then u better start digging grave *wink*
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by vague: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
mrkayusfit:

and then? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kosy79:
then u better start digging grave *wink*
Which grave? figure 8 grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Kosy79(f): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Which grave? figure 8 grin
u dnt kw d grave again?
Re: Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kosy79:
u dnt kw d grave again?
I ll live 2 admire ur figure grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.