Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,206 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System (2305 Views)

Guys Please How Do I Watch Live Match On My Pc? / I Watch Bba Life Every Day On My Dstv Mobile Phone Absolutely Free Can't Beat It / How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by chukudibab(m): 4:33am On Aug 24, 2009
help cool
Re: How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by mecussey(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
go to live-footy.org, select the match you want to watch, then download and install sopcast as prompted, go back to the URL select the match and enjoy. You need atleast 256kbps of bandwidth
Re: How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by mattosky: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
pls tell me how they charge or is free live match
Re: How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by chukudibab(m): 4:00am On Sep 02, 2009
Re: How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by BlackRevo: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2009
You can download sopcast, Tvuplayer or tvants to watch any soccer matches.

To know the channels showing a particular match then you need to visit the following sites www.football4less.com www.myp2p.eu and www.goalsarena.com

If you don't want to download any software then you can still watch from the last two sites above and from these sites also www.channelsurfing.net www.mysoccerplace.net

www.justin.tv www.ustream.tv and www.atdhe.net

Good luck and if you encounter any problem let us know.
Re: How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by phemmy008(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
Is there anyway we can compress it incase of pple that uses 115kbps?
Re: How Do I Watch Live Soccer With My System by efeboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
phemmy008:

Is there anyway we can compress it incase of pple that uses 115kbps?

You spoke my mind.

Actually I had plans of asking whether it is possible to watch mathes with that speed (115.2kbps), because that is what I see on my Starcomms

neo interface any time I get connected to the web. Until I started to see that my connection speed was between the range of 30 - 50kbps

and not KBps according to speedtest.net . Now I am even more confused as to how to go about this thing because I would really like to check it out

(Live Soccer matches on the net).

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro Killer Or Macbook Air Killer / The Name And Function Of This Bulge In Most Laptop Power Cords? / How To Reload A Thin Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.