Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? (1299 Views)

Lol: This Child Was Born In Kenya (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / Are U Born In My Generation? / You Need To Check This Out If You Were Born In The 80s Or 70s... #facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by spafu(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2016
If your name is Omo, or Ali or even Bola, you can't live in Madagascar. How would you expect one to just say a mono or a bi-syllabi name and then keep shut. No, no, no. The good people of Madagascar love the "Jim, Jim" names. Whether you call them jaw breaking or. long is none of their concern. Below is a sporting team's line up representing the country of ex-president Marco Ravalomanana:
1. Jean Willy Rabemananjara
2. Hasina Rakotoarivelo
3. Hajinirina Randrianambinina
4. Tolotra Ramaromiantso
5. Herizo Rakotoarisoa
6. Mampionontsoa Rakotoson
7. Claudio Ravelomananjara
8. Boniface Touissant Rabearilala,
9. Nantenaina Rakotomananalina,
10. Sidonie Rakotoarisoa
11. Benjaniaina Rakotoarivelo
12. Andrianavabea Bienvenu
13. Mananjarasoa Edmond
15. Rakotoarimanana Jacquard
16. Hary Herizo
17. Solonirina Rasoanaivo
What do you think? So if you are thinking of visiting
the country of Hery Rajaonarimampianina, you will
do good to adopt a new name. For Ali, I suggest
Alidansanijikakakansa (Ali dan Sani jikan Kakan sa- meaning Ali the son of Sani and the grandson of his
grandfather).
So if you were to find yourself in Madagascar, what would be your name? Will use one of their names or will you construct a new one? Post it here
Re: What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by vicstar(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
cry
Re: What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by hopara1(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2016
Nawao
Re: What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by spafu(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
hopara1:
Nawao
This one pass na war o, name riot come my mind when I first discovered this peculiarity with these people of Madagascar.
Re: What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by hopara1(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
spafu:

This one pass na war o, name riot come my mind when I first discovered this peculiarity with these people of Madagascar.
True talk.
Re: What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by Tobyshegz(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
abeg who understands this article??. i need in-depth analysis and explanation.
Re: What Would Have Been Your Name Were You Born In Madagascar? by spafu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tobyshegz:
abeg who understands this article??. i need in-depth analysis and explanation.
Mi o gbo Yoruba Dada, else I would have translated into Yoruba for you.

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Phd In Photography / Hilarious Picture ! / Maid For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.