Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (204005 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Touchinglives(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Genea:
Microbiology, thanks
send me a pm preciousokoro31@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Dannan: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please is this position still open? Just seeing this.
Intelligentdude:
Adhoc Staff Needed!

We need a Front Desk Officer (Adhoc) who will relieve an employee on maternity leave for 3 months.Location is Sabo,Yaba.Preferably a female.Referral or qualified candidates should please send CV to thriveconsultingng@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by shed218: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Same with me Sir, I studied Physics at Federal University Of Technology Owerri
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by hmmmmmnn: 1:36am On Aug 13, 2018
undecided
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by shed218: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Same with me Sir, I studied Physics at Federal University Of Technology Owerri. I need a Job
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by psalms37(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Please all, I have degrees in Animal Science but can work in Customer service, Agric sector, Administration and Education. Please help me with a job. Thank you
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by walesho(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Pojomojo: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Leadhire on behalf of its client is recruiting for the following position:

1.Accountant

The accountant will be responsible for the administration of management accounts, organizational budgeting and the administration of accounting processes. He will analyze, report and give advice on the financial dealings for the company/farm and associated record keeping and compliance requirements. Furthermore, he will interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, and policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities.
Responsibilities
• Responsible for daily administration of financial and accounting practices of the business
• Perform accounting duties as directed, including budgeting and costing control
• Responsible for costing and pricing of stock items, including in-progress and finished products
• Responsible for calculating cost pricing of work in progress stock items
• Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures.
• Analyze and report on project and product costing
• Create production of daily and periodic cost statements
• Interpret the statistical and accounting information
• Maintain general ledger
• Develop accounting and financial management systems and reports
• Analyze and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget.
• Budget compilation and control, with analysis of monthly reports against budgets
Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Basic computer fluency e.g. Excel, Word, along with related work experience using produce accounting software (Shippers Office, Famous, etc.)
• Must be willing to travel out of Lagos occasionally as the business demands.
• Ability to provide excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ability to write reports, and communicate by email as needed
• Must be able to work as part of a team to complete all weekly and monthly accounting entries as they related to the business unit
• 2-3yrs cognate experience in the Agro industry.

2. Driver

An experienced driver with good knowledge of Lagos routes and road use laws. Candidate must also have a driver’s license.

Qualified candidates should forward their applications and CVs to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by hemarnuael: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
please I need a job studied production engineering. graduated with a 2:1. have a certificate in HSE level 1,2,3 contact me on 08025889186
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by johnime: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
A REPUTABLE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BASED IN PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE IS URGENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTANT.
QUALIFICATIONS
HND/BSC ACCOUNTING
FOUR YEARS ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE
MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 48 YEARS
MUST BE BASED IN PORT HARCOURT.
SEND CV TO: info@mccng.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by DogmaNation: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by ozilip: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!

If you have a skill any skill, go and sell your services on AJASCO and make money there. People are quietly making a lot of money by posting their services on that website. Tnank me, later.

Go to:

ajasco

https://ajasco.online/
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by mightyleks(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Touchinglives:
preciousokoro31@gmail.com

Please can I send my CV am based in OTA graduated, graduate of microbiology, finished service 2017 Nov. Was working as a sales rep in an insurance company but had to quit as distance was much more than my income.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Genea(f): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Touchinglives:
send me a pm
preciousokoro31@gmail.com
Good evening, please I have sent the mail. Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by coolaim(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pls i need help
Am a 2nd class biochemistry graduate, who just finished service (july 2018 to b precise) and reside in lagos
Am in urgent need of a job please.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vacancy - An HR Compensation & Benefit Executive with about 5 - 7 years deep hands on experiences in payroll administration, job evaluation, job and salary grading preferably in manufacturing or IT/ software development industry.

Interested candidates should send resume to recruitment5059@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
We urgently need candidates for facilities & Admin, HR shared services and HRBP.
Minimum cognate experience of 5 years for each role.
CVS to be sent to chidinma.eke@honeywellgroup.com
Candidates should indicate the roles they're applying for.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Our client, a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries in building, warehousing, letting, sales, and development of estates, construction, property investment, maintenance, and cold storage; is seeking to hire competent candidates for the following positions:

1. Construction Project Manager
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/Building/Construction or any other related discipline from a reputable University.
• A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in construction.
• PMP and COREN Certification will be a strong advantage

2. Site Engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in civil, structural, geotechnical, construction, mechanical, electrical or building Engineering/technology.
• A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction and site engineering
• Must be COREN certified

Please only those with the required qualification should send resumes to ibrown@bradfieldconsulting.net.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sahara Group Limited is currently recruiting for Programmers.
Knowledge /Skills-
• Proficient in Python, PHP and JavaScript
• Working Knowledge of Java, C++ and C#, HTML, CSS
• Familiar with concepts of MCV, JDBC, and RESTful API development and web security
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (World, Excel, PowerPoint).
Qualification/ Experience
• B.Sc. degree in Computer science or related field
• 2-4years application development experience
• Experience building and integrating applications
• Experience in Test- Driven development
To apply, Send applications to Recruiter@sahara-group.com .
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
We are currently recruiting for Direct Sales Agent for a reputable commercial bank in locations across Lagos(APAPA-LEKKI-IKEJA-BADAGRY). Minimum of OND is required, remuneration is 50,000+ commission.
Interested candidates should CVs recruitment@mactayconsulting.com using DSA /location as the subject of the mail e.g DSA/LEKKI.
Please share.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Our client is a company in the Retail sector. They are looking to expand and need more hands to fill theses job positions.

Roles : Marketing Officer
Junior Auditor
Web developer
IT/ Database Manager
Junior Accountant

Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.

Kindly send resume to applications@thejobmag with job position as title.

Deadline: 16th Aug 2018
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sales Executives for an ICT Education Institute on Lagos Mainland.

Minimum qualification is B.Sc/HND. Ideal candidates should have prior sales experience.

Females are preferred.

Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to strategichire2017@gmail.com with “Sales Executive (ICT)” as the subject title .

This is quite urgent.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Smartjob1(f): 2:58am On Aug 14, 2018
For job seekers and employers, sign up on www.bejite.com for a chance to connect to employers and recruiters easily. Update your CV and profile. Increase your network through your connections. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by gbest58(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2018
hello, i am in need of a job i studied quantity survey with second class lower division. please help.thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by dexterush(f): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Intelligentdude:
Adhoc Staff Needed!

We need a Front Desk Officer (Adhoc) who will relieve an employee on maternity leave for 3 months.Location is Sabo,Yaba.Preferably a female.Referral or qualified candidates should please send CV to thriveconsultingng@gmail.com
Cv sent,I hope I get called
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Pojomojo: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
PA to MD

(OND holders Only)

Details:
Duties
Manage the CEO’s schedule- schedule meetings, conference calls etc.
Prepare the CEO for every meeting (including preparing Agendas and providing relevant information needed ahead of the meeting
Ensure comprehensive meeting notes with action points are taken and activities appropriately tracked.
Manage CEO travel and coordinate all administrative and logistics needs as required
Review of bank statements and spot checks.
Custodian of all documents for the Executive Office- create and maintain a document management system
Custodian of the all contact database- populate and update contacts periodically
Manage the CEO’s office and all assets attached to his office
Provide support to CEO’s Technical Assistant and Executive assistant
Any other task that might be assigned by the CEO or CEO’s TA
Management of shareholders contact and basic information (Birthdays for executive office)
Requirement

Strictly OND holder in Administration or related discipline.
Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar position or other administrative position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV to cv@humanleadershipresources.com asap. Please use job title as subject of the mail.

Only those that make it into the shortlist will be contacted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Social Media Intern Needed in Abuja

Requirements

A Female NYSC member with minimum 9 Months to Passing out Parade(POP).

Interest in Social Media Management and Digital Marketing(experience not necessary,passion is what we are looking for)

Candidate must be smart, proactive with a good command of English.

Excellent computer skills in MS office packages

Good communication skill

Remuneration:
30,000Naira Monthly

How to Apply
Chat up Toyin on Whatsap and indicate your interest : 08168808179

Application Deadline: 22nd August 2018.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Vacancy exists for an experienced Account Manager(Client Service) in a PR Firm.
Requirements: 1st degree, 3-5 years experience in a reputable PR consultancy firm.
Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
Kindly send your cover letter with attached cv to rita.a@mediacraft.ng
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Our client that offers end-to-end IT solutions including hardware, software, network infrastructure, systems integration and provision of mission-critical IT solutions; is seeking to hire a supply chain analyst who will support the Sales department in response to RFP & RFQ and manage vendor relationship, among other duties.

Required Qualification
• BA/B.Sc Degree obtained from a reputable institution
• Good command of English language
• 1-2 years Supply Chain/Procurement role

Remuneration – N100,000
If you’re interested and meet the requirement, send CVs to ibrown@bradfieldconsulting.net
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2018
ICT Intern needed in Agbara. If you know or have anyone who studied Computer science or related discipline living within Badagry and Agbara axis looking for IT placement. Please send Resume and SIWES letter to homentyeconsult@gmail.com with ''IT INTERN'' as subject of email.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Urgent vacancy for a Senior L&D Manager.
The individual must possess nothing less than 10 - 12years experience .
cvs can be sent to the email address with the subject “Senior L&D Manager”
xpresource@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Email : Phathymah@gmail.com
RF ENGINEER (graduate of computer science )
Tools : tems investigation, tems discovery, map info, genex probe and Assistance.
Test: 2G, 3G, U900, Lte, Ul, DL etc.
+22350533943

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (118) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.