Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (203303 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
We have been engaged to source and identify an experienced Retail Experience and Retention Manager for a unique automobile organisation who have developed and crafted a niche as a service provider in their market.

Under supervision and guidance of the Head, Customer Operations and Retail Experience, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Customer Experience strategy and ensuring positive impact on customers across all touchpoints to aid the realization of our strategic business objectives.

You will design and implement strategies that fosters customer loyalty through high-quality interactions responsible for improving the experiences customers with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.

Your role is to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. You will be required to execute programs and initiatives that will increases customer satisfaction rates, increases customer loyalty, and gains more referrals from those loyal customers.

If you have the relevant experience please send us a detailed CV when applyiing via the link.

Also we offer a referral bonus so please do share with your network! �

https://transquisiteconsulting.com/mainhome/job/retail-experience-retention-manager-lagos-nigeria/?fbclid=IwAR2aJ43JzXqrMlC_ibSvynt4AgfvASW9nE03zN82uqJgAEyiqB8jrY5J6OM
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Job Title: Graduate Entry/Trainee - Farm Implement Mechanics (OAW) - Surulere, Lagos

Degree: (link: http://B.Sc) B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
Experience Fresh Graduate: 1 year experience

Closing Date
3rd August, 2019.

CV to: humancapital1234@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Hello,I would advice you pm me so you can join our Whatsapp Career/Job group. I post more job updates there. Also,is your CV Professionally written? How does your work experience help your Educational background? Are you taking advantage of Linkedln platform to network with decision makers and recruiting personnels?
Sweetdream13:
Good morning all.
it is a great pleasure to come across this thread, this present time. I'm Oladipupo Ibrahim opeyemi by name. Studied Animal Science/nutrition from FUNAAB. I'm through with my NYSC this year. It is a common notion but now becoming a norm that a Average Nigerian graduate went through hell to get job/sustainance after service. Alot of this stories lead few among us (undergraduate) back then, discouraged, dropped out of school to pursue other dream. They bacame the flagbearer and chanter of the common saying "school is a scam". Many among them have make it though.
less I forget share here, I grad with not too bad grade of second upper(4.3/5.0), I started my job-hunting since my graduation before service, nothing juicy is coming forth. Right now as I write, the situation have gone worse, with some horrible job offer from non-standard, upcoming private school I approach as last resort to present predicament. many of which are not ready to pay above #20,000. All I want from Nairalander is to help directly, or connect me with proffessionals that could help me with job.
I'm hardworking, trustworthy and intelligent, I will never fail anyone that extend such hand of fellowship, to pull me out of this depression.
I pray Almighty Lord ease our affairs all, Amen. my contact is 09037170746 or oladipupoibrahimoia@gmail.com.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:53am On Jul 30, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Examination Officer

2.) Basic Technology and Technical Drawing Teacher

3.) Male and Female Dormitory Parent

4.) School Counsellor

Interested candidates should forward their CV (MS word),Scanned Credentials and 3 Referee Report to the Human Resource Manager : hr@jesuitmemorial.org and copy the Principal: principal@jesuitmemorial.org or Come with the hardcopy of the above documents and submit it at the School gate .

Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:55am On Jul 30, 2019
AVADAR Project Assistant at World Health Organization (WHO) - Kano, Jigawa & Bauchi

https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1903631&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00&tzname=Africa%2FLagos
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:56am On Jul 30, 2019
AVADAR Data Assistant at World Health Organization (WHO) - Kano, Jigawa & Bauchi

Apply here: https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1903632&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00&tzname=Africa%2FLagos
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2019

https://jobs.ericsson.com/main/jobs/288474?lang=en-us
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Entry Level Accountant Needed at Life Crest Medical Services.

ND or HND in Accounting or related field with minimum of one year experience.

Applicants should be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis.

Deadline is on the 3rd of August,2019.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: career@lifecrestmedicalservices.com using the Job Title as Subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Midwife/Nurse Needed in Lagos.

Minimum of 2years working experience is needed as a Nurse/Midwife with experience in delivery,prenatal and postnatal care.

Deadline: 3rd August,2019.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and cv to : career@lifecrestmedicalservices.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Administrative Officer, Counter-Terrorism at the British High Commission (BHC)

Remuneration
Starting monthly salary N387, 452

https://fco.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-ext/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/9923-Administrative-Officer-Counter-Terrorism-32-19-ABJ/en-GB
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:09am On Jul 30, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Team Member (Sharwama)

2.) Projectionist

3.) Stock Controller

4.) Team Leader - Lagos

CV in PDF format to: recruitment@funtay-ng.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Job Title: Team Leader

A bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline and atleast 2 years working as a supervisor in a cinema or any entertainment arm.
Reports to: Cinema Supervisor
Brand: VIVA Cinema Limited

Interested? Send your application and CV to :jobs@vivacinemas.com using the Job title as Subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Camp Supervisor at Funtay Global Resources Limited - Delta

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: recruitment@funtay-ng.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Sweetdream13: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Hello,I would advice you pm me so you can join our Whatsapp Career/Job group. I post more job updates there. Also,is your CV Professionally written? How does your work experience help your Educational background? Are you taking advantage of Linkedln platform to network with decision makers and recruiting personnels?
Intelligentdude:
Intelligentdude:
thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Sweetdream13: 4:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Intelligentdude:
Intelligentdude:
Thanks, I just did that. I will be waiting for your message

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Intelligentdude Consult whatsap number: 08134657689. Kindly send a Hi message introducing yourself. Cheers
Sweetdream13:
[color=#006600][/color]
Thanks, I just did that. I will be waiting for your message
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2019
LinkedIn is one tool that can help in job search which most people don't know.
LinkedIn can connect you with someone who can help you get a job or get you into an interview room.

Many organizations now recruit from LinkedIn by visiting your profile.

Your LinkedIn profile is your online CV, and therefore, you should;

1. Include a short but concise professional summary.
2. Include your most relevant experiences.
3. Highlight core skills, achievements and qualifications and certifications.
4. Use a professional profile picture.

Your LinkedIn profile can land to your dream job, endeavour to have a professional one .

To register on Linkedln,click this link:https://www.linkedin.com/

If you want to Optimize your Linkedln Page, feel free to call/chat(whatsap): 08134657689
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Creative Content Writer Needed at Powerviewgroup.

Send your application and attached cv to : kayode.kolawole@powerviewltd.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2019
ARE HIRING!

We are transforming Nigeria's used vehicle marketplace by offering people a fast and convenient way to buy, sell and swap their cars.

With over 60 inspection centres and 15 retail outlets located in 7 cities across Nigeria, we serve a market that is steadily growing.

Are you able to live in the fast lane?

Are you willing to join a tribe of market-makers?

If you have the right answers, then click the link below to find out if you are a good fit.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdo5-zx5l5shF-SdFSufbzDGDJK4k_6e_2AIAExsRNWOBy3yw/viewform

The slots available are only applicable to those in Lagos.

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2019
We are SteamLedge!

Join a team of diverse professionals at Steamledge Ltd to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles.
We are looking for a Front Desk Executive/Customer Service Representative to join our team and help take us to the next level.

Get To Know Us: https://steamledge.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Strategical: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2019
* *MARKETING VACANCIES**

*Our client, a Virtual Bookkeeping, Accounting & Tax firm need to fill the following Vacancies*

*Marketing Manager*

1 Minimum of BSc/HND
2.Min of 8 years experience
3. Prior marketing exp in financial sectors or consulting.
4. Well spoken, smart, intelligent, target driven, strategic & aggressive.

*Marketing Executives*

1 Min of BSc/HND/ND
2.Min of 4 years experience
3. Prior marketing exp in financial sectors or consulting or related entities.

*Marketing Interns**

1 Min of BSc/HND/ND
2.Min of 1-3 years experience
3. Prior marketing exp in financial sectors or consulting or related entities.
5. Recent graduates ready to proof themselves can also apply.

*OTHERS*

*AGE* 21 to 35years

*LOCATION*: Lagos State

*Applicants should use position applied for as the application title.

**Applicants should Send their (i) CVs & (ii) Cover letters to: availme2019@gmail.com*
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Diction Teacher Needed.

Only Teachers with 2-3yrs experience using the EYFS curriculum.

Drop Application at Plot 25 Block 19 Providence Street Lekki Phase 1,Lagos

OR

Email: jobs@1stcrtgroup.com

Teachers should reside in or around Lekki Ajah.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2019
A leading professional dry cleaning/laundry firm in Nigeria is recruiting candidates at entry level
Kindly send your CV to talentportal01@gmail.com.
Qualifications: A minimum of SSCE or OND.
Remuneration: Attractive
Deadline: 2nd August, 2019.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Google for Education Certified Innovator program

Target Group: Passionate & innovative teachers & school leaders who are driven to solve a challenge in the classroom

Deadline: 2 August 2019

To Apply:https://teachercenter.withgoogle.com/certification_innovator
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Role: Sales Manager (Building Materials)
Experience: 4 years in sales of construction building materials or in real estate.
Job location: Lagos, Nigeria
Salary: competitive + bonus + HMO + pension

CV to holugbue@icsoutsourcing and copy recruitwithhumphrey@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Hollaport Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

Apply here: (link: https://hollaport.net/careers/) hollaport.net/careers/
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Mendix Global Educational Services Limited Job Recruitment - Abuja

1.) PR/Social Media Manager
Salary: N50,000 - N80,000/month.

2.) Sales Representative

3.) Driver

4.) Admin/Finance Officer

5.) Cleaner

Deadline: 2nd August, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@mendixedu.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Chief Accountant at Ifex Express Limited - Lagos

We are one of the leading transport companies in Nigeria and urgently need the services of a chartered accountant.

Applicants should forward their applications to augustine.onah@ifexexpressng.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Truck Driver at Daudeen Freight Limited - Lagos

Applicants should send CVs to cv@daudeenfreight-ng.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Hotel Manager with 5years of experience in the hospitality sector needed.

Suitable and interested candidates should send cv on or before 5th of August 2019 to:

simcomservicescoy@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Jobs at Lay-A-Way Global Limited

Sales Representative

Manager

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: layawayng@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (118) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.