Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Us Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Student Visa (948 Views)

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student / Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Most Likely Questions On US Student Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Us Student Visa by mayorg4: 5:25am On Aug 24, 2009
Hey, I got this good news for you. Do u have interest in studying in the US or you simply want to be part of that great country, I am here to process it for you, all the way! Your admission will be arranged with a good school in the US. You dont have to pay any down payment before the school will send you your admission letter. Document that will back the admission letter all will be provided for. I have done it for many people and they have traveled. it can be done for you too. 08024411819 or svconsultme@gmail.com. Any Q am here ok.
Re: Us Student Visa by danieljimoh(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2009
How much is your agent's fee?
Re: Us Student Visa by nethacker(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2009
An answer please tongue
Re: Us Student Visa by justwise(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
mayorg4:

Hey, I got this good news for you. Do u have interest in studying in the US or you simply want to be part of that great country, I am here to process it for you, all the way! Your admission will be arranged with a good school in the US. You dont have to pay any down payment before the school will send you your admission letter. Document that will back the admission letter all will be provided for. I have done it for many people and they have traveled. it can be done for you too. 08024411819 or svconsultme@gmail.com. Any Q am here ok.

Fool, stop this, stop scamming innocent Nigerians. Shame on u
Re: Us Student Visa by symbian03(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
Not all are scam bro! It's only hard to know the real one.
Re: Us Student Visa by justwise(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
symbian03:

Not all are scam bro! It's only hard to know the real one.

Yes i know but this is scam. U don't need to read all to pick that out
Re: Us Student Visa by symbian03(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
lol
Re: Us Student Visa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
ME SELF I NO COME UNDERSTAND NAIRALAND AGAIN OOOO BEFORE BEFORE PERSON TRUST PEOPLE FOR HERE NOW NA DIFFERENT PEOPLE JUST DEY WRITE RUBBISH HERE, WELL I TRY CALL YOUR NUMBER BROS BUT HE NOO GO THROUGH, HE SAY SWITCH OFF NA WA OOO ABI DEM DON BOMBAD U FOR HERE.,, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE AND HOW MUCH BE AGENT FEE, NORMAL NORMAL
Re: Us Student Visa by nethacker(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2009
oyibomoses:

ME SELF I NO COME UNDERSTAND NAIRALAND AGAIN OOOO BEFORE BEFORE PERSON TRUST PEOPLE FOR HERE NOW NA DIFFERENT PEOPLE JUST DEY WRITE RUBBISH HERE, WELL I TRY CALL YOUR NUMBER BROS BUT HE NOO GO THROUGH, HE SAY SWITCH OFF NA WA OOO ABI DEM DON BOMBAD U FOR HERE.,, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE AND HOW MUCH BE AGENT FEE, NORMAL NORMAL
oyibomoses,if u need any help and guidance as regards how to secure admission into any US university,i will do dat at no cost.I just got admission myself and i did it all alone.u can DO IT URSELF without paying a dyme to anyone.Pls be warned.I can put u through the steps i took .
Re: Us Student Visa by mayorg4: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2009
It is just unfortunate that many of you throughout your entire lives you have only met with people who scam you repeatedly. Because you can never shine your eyes, AND always foolish, so, you are so used to that culture that you thinks if a private person is advertising his services he is actually a scammer. I am sorry to say that tho, but i was forced. How can you come on here calling me a scam!! that is proudly stupidly of you! That aside.

Some of you just want to spoil what i do because you do the same, you feel threatened by competition so you devise a cowardly strategy to spoil your fellow man' business. I just want you negative heads to know, if you try to take away a man's spoon from his mouth God will take everything you ever worked for in your whole life.

Dont come here and spoil what i do. You that said you will do it for free, because you were lucky to make it abroad, you are not a professional in this business. Go ahead and do it for free, but that would never move me do my own business for free, I CHARGE FOR IT BRO! But know something, you will never make it over there in Jesus name. Please say amen to that.

And as for anyone interested in a private US student consultant, iam here at your service. Please ignore the negative words from those with rotten brains, iam no scam. This is what i have been doin for the past five years. And i have been able to secure student visa for many of my clients, except for those who have had bad luck naturally. So, if your still intersted here is my contact again, 08024411819 0r svconsultme@yahoo.com

Thank you.

(1)

Armed Robbers Storm Lagos Airport, Shoot One / Editorial - Procuring The Us Visa / Deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.