Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,682 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud (2080 Views)

Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud by Flexygist: 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
Wizkid’s former manager and Skales current manager Osagie Osarenkhoe says she has been arrested for fraud thanks to Skales current record label, Baseline Music.

In series of tweet, the respected manager wrote, “The moment of truth… I’ve just been accused of fraud by Baseline Records. Interesting times… Sitting the middle of 2 police officers. Over a year of covering their shit and dealing with bullshit here’s what I get. Still out here…”

She added that she was not detained by policemen.

Osagie didn’t put out details as to why she was arrested for fraud but early thoughts are that her arrest is related to financials regarding monies made via Skales.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/05/31/wizkids-former-manager-osagie-osarenkhoe-arrested-for-fraud/

Re: Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud by Jetjacky(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
Thank God for her life?

Why drag wizkid here though.

Finally I hope she gets out, she looks too smooth and about to be roughened
Re: Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 31, 2016
I will confirm this from Linda ikeji
Re: Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2016
gobe niyen

(1) (Reply)

Longest Prison Sentences Ever Issued / Actress Eniola Badmus Refuse To Celebrate Her Bestie, Funke Akindele / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Flaunts Boobs In Transparent Mesh Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.