Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,506 members, 7,968,375 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Question - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Question (390 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question by james10001(m): 1:41am On Jun 01, 2016
After I married American wife did she need Visa to be coming to Nigeria with me? please i need a good answer,
Re: Question by tripplephi: 3:02am On Jun 01, 2016
james10001:

After I married American wife did she need Visa to be coming to Nigeria with me? please i need a good answer,

No, she really doesn't need to be a nigerian. Her passport can save your life and your kids someday. Keep it handy. Green is usually frowned at across the world.
Re: Question by james10001(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks my dear, Do you actually mean with her passport she is entitled to come to Nigeria with me without Nigeria Visa? Or Is there any needed documents she need to come with than our marriage certificate?
tripplephi:

No, she really doesn't need to be a nigerian. Her passport can save your life and your kids someday. Keep it handy. Green is usually frowned at across the world.
Re: Question by tripplephi: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
james10001:
Thanks my dear, Do you actually mean with her passport she is entitled to come to Nigeria with me without Nigeria Visa? Or Is there any needed documents she need to come with than our marriage certificate?

She will need her visa stamped o. I just checked sir. Immigration here told me today

(1) (Reply)

Commedians Group!!! / The Ideal Age Difference For Lasting Relationship / I Need A Female Friend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.