Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,145 members, 7,977,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic (1415 Views)

Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by stephenduru: 5:12am On Jun 01, 2016
The Special Assistant on Parliamentary Matters to Governor Ayodele Fayose, Mr. Samuel Ajibola, has resigned his appointment.

Ajibola, in his letter of resignation, said he had to quit because of some “basic developmental issues and the economic situation in the state” which he could no longer pretend over.

In his letter dated May 28, Ajibola said, “I humbly write this to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as your S.A on Parliamentary Affairs.

“Sir, within my personal conviction, I am satisfied that I have in honesty and utmost loyalty served the PDP, the people of Ekiti and government in general.

“Therefore, I premise my resignation on some basic developmental issues and the economic situation in the state which I cannot continue to pretend over. My resignation takes off immediately.”

The Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has however approved the appointment of Hon. Alexander Adeojo as the Special Assistant to the Governor on Parliamentary Matters.The appointment of Adeojo resulted from the resignation of Hon. Samuel Oyedele Ajibola from that position.

In a statement on Tuesday by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Idowu Adelusi, the appointment of Adeojo takes immediate effect.

Meanwhile, the governor has thanked Ajibola for his meaningful contributions to the administration and development of the state while he was Special Assistant, Parliamentary Matters to the Governor.

The governor also wished him the best of luck in his future political endeavours.

See the letter of acceptance of the new assignment by Hon. Adeojo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/fayoses-sa-on-parliamentary-matters.html

Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by stephenduru: 5:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Fayose na only u waka come?? Nawa oh
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by pinkyliceous(f): 5:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Only in Westcoast.
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by Yorubanews: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2016
That looks like an acceptance letter (no official seal in Nigeria?)

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by YoursGEJ(m): 5:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Fayose cannot manage common Ekiti state of a few hundred thousand people and he's always criticizing Buhari who's running a country with 200 million people and contending with militancy and Boko Haram

[img]http://i./EZYQjm1uPrXGg.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by Baawaa(m): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Though I don't like the life styles of Fayose,this post is from fayose's enemy.The poster remember to post acceptance letter but forget to post resignation letter.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by okoro4: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Fayose my man things are getting difficult for u.From workers going to strike to ur SA resigning
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by OlujobaSamuel: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2016
ORDINARY Ekiti, you no fit govern, yet you dey aspire to be our vice president. only God fit help you.
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by Taeewo(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by babdap: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2016
I am here to read the wailing wailers and zombies comment.
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by phemmie06(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by Abeymills(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Imagine hw so low life ediot jst rush in 2 saying all kind of rubbish witout even reading d content if its bubuhari they c nothing wrong in him they c him as perfect holy saviour meanwhile we AR all mere mortal we shall all live dis world 1day remember adolf hitler,abacha,gadafi n u can complete d next tyrant urslf his opposition AR bin destroyed using efcc campaign Money dansuki gate n so on 2blind side us fayose u were d bold governor 2ban d useless wicked herdsmen of bubuhari in ekiti state bubuhari sees u as a treat but God will never let him prevail over u
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by Abeymills(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls zombies read d d message b4 spreading ur virus of lies propaganda death zombies meanwhile my able governor fayose we knw its ur enemies at work trying to sell thier lies because of ur boldnes 2ban d useless herdsmen of bubuhari frm ekiti n d way u challenge d tryrant
Re: Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic by pendusky(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Is okay! Another man's meat is another man's Acid.

(1) (Reply)

IGP’s Courtesy Visit To The Nigeria Immigration And Prison Service (photos) / PHOTO: The Oldest Primary School Pupil In Kaduna, Danjuma Aliyu Is Dead / God Is Behind Confusion In PDP Not APC – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.