Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m (39702 Views)

Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by wittyt98(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
ah han ..of everything I can imagine ..a woman! that girl na badoo o

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Generalmac(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Wizkid na you get this year..

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by absoluteSuccess: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
why this brazen fraud?

Join our health and wellness what'sapp group, send 'add me' to 08097184000 on what'sapp.

Learn how to make money with health products and herbal treatment.
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2016
I don't believe this rubbish,why didn't they mention her name and display her photos so that peeps can spot her. This is simply a publicity stunt or wiz kid is trying to exonerate himself from shady deals by blaming it on non existing girl. He must have collected money for gigs he didn't honor and is trying to get out of it. Wiz kid is not known with Facebook and there are plenty ways for someone that could cough out such amount of money to verify if they are talking with the real wiz kid.

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by kingphilip(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2016
gurunlocker:
19 years old? a girl for that matter?

what's this country turning to
not what this country is turning into but what are foreigners doing in order to know the new trend of fraud and stop falling gullible

Check am now if na you shey u go pay that kine money for one Nigerian musician ni
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2016
The Hustle is real.
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Girls do yahoo now? Times're really hard under this administration.
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by sheftyxz(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Abegii make den leave the innocent gal....

any way, na way

she gat to survive
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Pyno30: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2016
They won't call his name nah. Maybe because he's not from East
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Bukybabe(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2016
idupaul:
This story get as ə be

No empirical evidence..Wey d girl pics..wetin be the name of the university wey she dey and the source of the news...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Mcindey(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2016
End time wiz girl yeah?
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2016
we shouldn't believe every news we see online because is on the internet.. I don't believe this news.. sometimes bloggers do upload their imaginations whenever there're no news.

the whites know that Facebook and Twitter use a verified signature to authenticate accounts, why wasn't the shows or event paid for by the scammed victim mentioned? wizkid reported the matter to the police but is yet to make an official announcement to his fans even after arresting the criminal?
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2016
so because na girl we no go see pix but if na 17 year old boy wey behead im mama we go see pix of the boy with the head...
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by spartanobad(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2016
picture or I don't believe it
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Kayendy(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
I no dey see name checkers assocıatıon.... u see una lıfe... hypocrıtes
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Stevebira(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Fictitious
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Slymonster(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
she is on her panda mode ( credit card and the scammers)lol
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by ClintonDal(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
People should not always blame these foreigners for paying huge amount of money to unknown person met online. You have to understand that 80% of transactions abroad are done online and they are quite used to always getting the services they paid for. I for one have always disregarded online transactions till I had no option and since then it has been a nice ride and I've not being duped by a foreigner or foreign company.
You can stay in the comfort of your home and purchase something in Indonesia and in one months time it arrives at your doorstep.
The problem is that fraudulent elements have hijacked this system to defraud unsuspecting customers and it in turn gives a bad name to us all.
There are some reputable sites and online business forum that does not allow Nigerians participate. To even operate a PayPal account is difficult and am not sure it's enabled in Nigeria anymore, the lucky ones are those who opened years ago.
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
mehn...I can't imagine imagining dis
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
WizKid shud sign d girl to hiz record label...
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by AspDrone(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
I noticed something sha... They said not until those duped started calling wizkid for not turning up after being supposedly paid but if they had d 'original' wizkid's contact, how did they get involved with the impersonator?
Just wondering.... Happy new month
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by whys: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
so dem still dey born mugu
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vanquay:
An insult on wizkids masculinity, a girl posing as you and getting away with it for a decent period shocked
Only 19 and already making millions from 419

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Pope22(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
ministeriallist:
This is serious!
That lady needs to be rehabilitated and trained for detective job. Am sure she would be a good material to apprehend smart yahoo guys.
Well, just thinking sha.
U sounded like u are the girl...just thinking sha!!
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by macaranta(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Female Wizzy
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Revolva(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
19 year old de do strong runs she getmind o
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Fourwinds: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dat girl must be well connected... I won't be surprise if she dated Wizkid... She must have had something to do with Wizkid in d past...
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by lobiologs(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm sorry, I would believe this story but there's nothing to believe, what's her name, where is she from, what school, what does she look like. Hard evidence or these are all lies...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
This format make sense oh shocked make i go open account. See confirm format.
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by Opeyzee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
yes omo for that blessing song ... I thought it was wizkid
Re: Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m by AlanSugar(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
I can't believe all on fp swallowed this silly story hook, line and sinker! 49000 dollars paid to an individual by a corporate organization for a show! Note, only corporate organizations can do that, not individuals, so this blogger wants me to believe that such a body can do this without discuss with team wizkid or whatever his name is, before advancing such cash? Hogwash!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas / Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.