Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,298 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN (2787 Views)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / When You Ask God For Girlfriend In 2018,and He Replies / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by loylextop(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
just surfing the net, I came across this pix and I decided to share it

Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by Ahasuerus2(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by mii4u(f): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Looks like a south African lady to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by Oche211(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2016
This is when even the blessing is too much for u
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2016
mii4u:

Erm really? Well, I don't look like that. That type of wide ass is probably from the US.

Oh AfroKnight! grin Come see your type cheesy You once said you like it up-sized tongue
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by EOOJ(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm, one man's fud another man's poison

brideofdracula, weird name grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by iPopAlomo(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Moh love idi yen gan mehn... moh fe fi shay office...
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Ukwu Nka by Orobo
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Erm really? Well, I don't look like that. That type of wide ass is probably from the US.

Oh AfroKnight! grin Come see your type cheesy You once said you like it up-sized tongue
My dear if Dracula see this nyansh,he will divorce u o.
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by AfroKnight: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oh Afro Knight! grin Come see your type cheesy You once said you like it up-sized tongue

Lol. Hell No! This is too much. cheesy

Punky baby, is that you?
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
mii4u:
lol that woman is from the US...i saw her on a reality show
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by vicstar(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
choi shocked anyhow with twelve inches hammer u fit crack that wall no shaking gringrin

Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. Hell No! This is too much. cheesy

Punky baby, is that you?

Yessir, tis me smiley

LOL @ this is too much. And here I was thinking this would have you drooling grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by rawpadgin(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
how do i fvck this size.... doggystyle: use my hands to pack her ass-cheeks up then start penetrating missionary: i hang her legs on my broad shoulders thereby leaving her horney pot @ the mercy of my 8"...... i would need manual to bang her honestly
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by Arijude(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
mii4u:
In order words you're saying that most of south african ladies are obese.
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
and big things i pray for...AMEN TO DAT ASS........i aint never seen an ass like d@t..makes pipos pee pee go doyn doyn doyn grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by AfroKnight: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yessir, tis me smiley

LOL @ this is too much. And here I was thinking this would have you drooling grin

cheesy I like them big but not massive. I can't even wrap my arms around her.
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy I like them big but not massive. I can't even wrap my arms around her.

Hahaha.
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by AfroKnight: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hahaha.

grin

So you're the bride of Dracula now? You like bad boys don't you?
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2016
AfroKnight:

grin

So you're the bride of Dracula now? You like bad boys don't you?

Yeah, I like them bad because it gives me an excuse/reason to treat them like trash & be as mean as I want tongue
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by ShaqFu: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yessir, tis me smiley

Punky? Babe, when did Dracula make you his bride? And I thought we was gonna get married? sad

And what's this about you liking bad boys, never knew I was one... Lol.
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Punky? Babe, when did Dracula make you his bride? And I thought we was gonna get married? sad

And what's this about you liking bad boys, never knew I was one... Lol.

Actually, I'm ready to ditch him (Dracula) because he keeps me up all night wink tongue

From him I got supernatural powers, so come to me, baby, I'll make you immortal...just give me one bite cheesy

You don't need to be bad, just have a dark side to rival my own tongue
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by ShaqFu: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Actually, I'm ready to ditch him (Dracula) because he keeps me up all night wink tongue

From him I got supernatural powers, so come to me, baby, I'll make you immortal...just give me one bite cheesy

You don't need to be bad, just have a dark side to rival my own tongue
Well I'm friends with Van Helsing so I wouldn't break a sweat about you leaving the bloody Count.

Oh you have supernatural powers, wow! I hope your super natural powers gives you the ability to perform supernatural shagging? grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well I'm friends with Van Helsing so I wouldn't break a sweat about you leaving the bloody Count.

Oh you have supernatural powers, wow! I hope your super natural powers gives you the ability to perform supernatural shagging? grin

Of course! We'll be doing it suspended in the air, facing downwards. You dig? wink
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by ShaqFu: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Of course! We'll be doing it suspended in the air, facing downwards. You dig? wink
Naaa I'd rather we do it in the water, so I'd know if you fart. grin grin wink wink
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Naaa I'd rather we do it in the water, so I'd know if you fart. grin grin wink wink

LMAO. I can queef for you grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by ShaqFu: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO. I can queef for you grin
Oh I prefer if you cum like a geyser, grin it'll be testament to my supernatural hammering of you. wink
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh I prefer if you cum like a geyser, grin it'll be testament to my supernatural hammering of you. wink

Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by ShaqFu: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I can behave anyway you want baby, or you want my tongue to misbehave? wink wink
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by AfroKnight: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, I like them bad because it gives me an excuse/reason to treat them like trash & be as mean as I want tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dangerous chic grin
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dangerous chic grin

I'll be a darling to you though tongue Except you said you like keeping passwords embarassed
Re: This Is What Happened When You Ask God For BIG TIN by AfroKnight: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I'll be a darling to you though tongue Except you said you like keeping passwords embarassed

cheesy but baby, everyone needs passwords. Just trust me wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate Liking A Guys Photo On Social Network / What Is It Called When Ur Crush Has A Crush On You Too? (pic) / Must Read Romance Story : Must Read: Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.