Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. (980 Views)

Nude & Juicy photos of Ex Miss Nollywood Queen Sandra exposed / Nollywood Queen Of BOOBS Is At It Again Flaunting Her Massive Water Melon / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. by MBAChieves: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2016
One of the Queens of Nollywood Pamela Priv Richards (Miss Nollywood International 2016) Who is supreme above the rest five Queen, Has Publicly debunked claims of the Dethroned Miss Nollywood Culture and Tourism, Grace Adaeze that the Organizer sexually harassed her in camp (Like he almost slept with her) And that she escaped from is hands after she slapped him, Well Pamela has stated clearly that he did no such, That to the best of her Knowledge he was nice and had no reason to sleep with them as he took them like his daughters..

And that the so called time he called each of them to his Room for Private interview, she did not appear as she confirmed from the first two contestants that he wanted money for the sold ticket and she had no reason because she'd already paid for the Tickets through (Bank), She also made it clear that they never visited any Politician as the dethroned and Disgrace Grace claimed.... She made this known on her official Facebook Page..

read her statement below;

Its been days since the dethronement of miss nollywood culture and tourism, grace adaeze okoro and over a day i got the facebook tag notification i finally got to go through it and for the first time since the dethronement I'll b speaking out about the whole drama...
I woke up to loads of whatsap,bbm,facebook messages with same question "why did grace okoro get dethroned" I started off the reading spree wit my whatsap messages... d first message I replied to was wit a "what are u talking about " it was after I went on to read the next message Ironically it was a mirrow of the previous message, I thought it had to be a coincident right? Moved on to the next and realized it was getting so real I mean,what are the odds ....the next one completely blew me off and for the first time i asked myself "what's going on" the first couple of messages could probably be a joke but then everyone can't b joking about same thing at ironically same time...

Decided to check my pings and it felt as though I got just one bbm contact sending me same message over and over then it finally dawned on me it was true.. and then the overpowering need of wanting to know what happened kicked in I had so many unanswered questions some of which am yet to get a satisfying answer to
1) why was she dethroned
2)why did i have to find out about it online
3) what is this fuss really all about
4)why is the whole thing been blown out of proportion
5) why am I been put in a position where I get to write this much my thumb hurts
6) how did things get so bad
7) how did the mfn(miss Nollywood foundation) family fall apart so badly I mean am trying to pick up the pieces and it seems the harder I try the further they drift apart
The day of the event ex miss Nollywood Nigeria (Gwen okwutele now G.E.T) visited us in camp and amongst the many things she said one rings and sticks in my head "do not sleep with anyone for a crown "and let the best amongst u win.. although its something I've always known and abided to,as miss nollywood international isn't my first crown it was different this time coming from a fellow beauty Queen
I'd like to set some things straight after the crowning barakumo odede never took us t any politician that I know of as stated by grace adaeze okoro ....we were told some people in quote "wanted to see the new queens and congratulate us" so we went downstairs to the pool area of same hotel we were lodged in after awhile we went back up and I was later called alongside lucy (face of Nollywood) we both went down I needed to get somethings and didn't know my way around bayelsa so I had a talk with Lucy and she offered to serve as a guide as she knew her way round bayelsa...

We finally got to where they were sitted and I told one of them we needed to get somethings and he offered to drive us both with the company of his friend. We got done and he said "I want to talk to you."I don't assume things so I kept an open mind, we got to his office with Lucy and his friend alongside that was when I realized for the first time who he really was.....A lawyer he offered a sit and got talking started by officially introducing himself and the name rang a bell its the name of one of the best lawyers in Nigeria
He was right before me and I didn't knw until he said his name and then a whole lot of things suddenly made sense...he got done and finally said what he really wanted to "be my manager and attorney" in his words I am an "asset" I smiled and told him I was going to get back to him on that right after he dropped us back...
Its been months and I haven't spoken to him that's probably because I know for some reason I don't need a manager, so if Bara took any of them to meet politicians I don't know neither does any of the other queens do I've been in touch with all three of them
Secondly the whole thing about Bara asking some of the contestants for sex got me wondering if it was in same camp I was ...right after the crowning ex miss nollywood Nigeria Gwen asked to see us and I went with blessing ogar ,(miss nollywood Nigeria) and she asked about the accusations that was been laid on Bara I was shocked and looked at blessing she then took the words right out of my mouth by asking which Bara? We knew nothing of that sort and Bara had never made any advances to blessing and I so we told Gwen it wasn't true and I remember her vividly saying I know Bara so I was shocked when I heard it too
And i know he had a meeting with each of the girls privately but when I asked the first two girls and got same answer(he asked for our ticket money and the money we are owing the foundation And asked how we were coping in camp) I decided not to go because I had already paid the ticket money into the company's account before I came for camping and right before it got to my turn we got called downstairs for rehearsals so I skipped the whole private meeting phase
throughout my stay in camp i really isolated myself its an old habit I can't get rid of so I probably can't account for everything that went on in camp but as far as I can tell Bara was nice to us in camp...am not trying to take sides with any one of them because they are both dear to me so at this point am on a neutral ground., ...while I prefer to live my life out of the lime light and would so love to stay away from all of this drama it's my duty as the (MISS NOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL) and supreme queen to come all out and speak about it.... I've been getting calls to get interviewed but I choose to use this platform because if I'll be speaking out then it has to be on my terms and in my own words not some make believe published by a writer
What most people don't know is I've known grace for so long and she's a sweet girl and in the end I just hope she and mr Barakumo odede find a common ground because in all of these we are the ones torn between and I speak for me and the other three queens..this online tantrum and all out facebook brawl needs to stop,now am not trying to take jabs at anyone am just saying it needs to stop the whole process is tiring to the rest of us

In the end we are members of the (mnf) family and I really can't fathom how things got so bad

Miss Nollywood international
....................... (Pamela Priv Richards)

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1053731261367679&set=pb.100001924440944.-2207520000.1464765084.&type=3&theater

http://www.missnollywoodpageant.com/

Re: Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. by holuwole12(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Nothing goes for free.... grin grin
Re: Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. by Twaci(f): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
How sure are we that she's being truthful?

Could be she's taking sides with the organizer to run down Grace's name.

Well what do I know?
Re: Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. by MBAChieves: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Nawa, The organizer don jam girl wey don craze for anus, And how are we not sure that the dethroned queen made those claims due to frustration.. And believe me my brother anything is possible, this girl go don even seduce the man.. Because they are as desperate as anything, just to get a crown.. My Brother's GF contested for one of these pageant, i travel to visit her, If you see as these girls dey run after the organsers, you go fear life......
Re: Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. by kbams241: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2016
T
Re: Breaking! Miss Nollywood Queen Denies Organizer Trying To Sleep Them.. by Twaci(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
MBAChieves:
Nawa, The organizer don jam girl wey don craze for anus, And how are we not sure that the dethroned queen made those claims due to frustration.. And believe me my brother anything is possible, this girl go don even seduce the man.. Because they are as desperate as anything, just to get a crown.. My Brother's GF contested for one of these pageant, i travel to visit her, If you see as these girls dey run after the organsers, you go fear life......
Need I mention that a proper journalist is not allowed to take sides when reporting?

You never talk how you take dey involved for this matter undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg / Nigerian Transgender To Participate At Miss Trans Star International Pageant / Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.