Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. (3317 Views)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Expensive Data Charges In Nigeria. Wtf??? / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by prinsam30: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
beinstein:

Comparing Glo to airtel is atrocious, and should never be forgiven for any reason. Do you bother to read Glo subscribers' complaints at all?
Why not surf through their Twitter handles as well as Facebook pages and see for yourself the one with highest complaints from the subscribers? Check every thread on nairaland about Glo and ask yourself why folks are lamenting.
The argument is not centred on you for Bleep sake, rather the reviews from both subscribers. Why talking as if you're the only one that matters here?
Glo network is crappy, i repeat Glo network is beyond poor. Do wetin you fit do.

u get time dey answer am, bone the small boy, h never learn yet
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Segadem(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
beinstein:
What's the point in going for glo subscription if i can't use the data any where near 200mb?
Data connection disappears at will, and may not come back for as long as 15-20minutes. The most annoying part of it all? Network toggles between 2G and 3G constantly.
Suffer head network.
Good thing is, other network providers will be forced to increase theirs too, so i'm patiently waiting for them, glo can pass jare.
1000 likes for u my guy grin

I hope glo will see this post

1 Like

Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Segadem(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
beinstein:
What's the point in going for glo subscription if i can't use the data any where near 200mb?
Data connection disappears at will, and may not come back for as long as 15-20minutes. The most annoying part of it all? Network toggles between 2G and 3G constantly.
Suffer head network.
Good thing is, other network providers will be forced to increase theirs too, so i'm patiently waiting for them, glo can pass jare.
1000 likes for u my guy grin

Let us not stop complaining until something is done
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Most peeps complaining about glo network surely dont stay in lagos or stay in the outskirts of lagos .am sure if you live in major towns and cities in nigeria you should enjoy glo network

1 Like

Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by kratoss(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=beinstein post=46180426]
Comparing Glo to airtel is atrocious, and should never be forgiven for any reason. Do you bother to read Glo subscribers' complaints at all?
Why not surf through their Twitter handles as well as Facebook pages and see for yourself the one with highest complaints from the subscribers? Check every thread on nairaland about Glo and ask yourself why folks are lamenting.
The argument is not centred on you for Bleep sake, rather the reviews from both subscribers. Why talking as if you're the only one that matters here?
Glo network is crappy, i repeat Glo network is beyond poor. Do wetin you fit do.[/quotemy

My first post was very simple and straight to the point but u insisted on quoting me and u ended Complicating everything to the point that i understood you are a slowpoke and and a daft human being.... cant u jst read wat i wrote and make sense out of it?? Did i say glo is better than airtel Nooo... did i say anyonee should give a rat ass about my opinion Nooo ... did i say people are not complaining about glo's network Noooo ...so please dont quote me again cuz i know u dont even understand me atoll...
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by kratoss(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
GENERALCASHMIR:
Most peeps complaining about glo network surely dont stay in lagos or stay in the outskirts of lagos .am sure if you live in major towns and cities in nigeria you should enjoy glo network

Thank you very much... the very simple thing m trying to make one idiot understand that probably lives in a cave...
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by beinstein(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=kratoss [/quote]
You are so daft to the point where you forgot your initial post. Why displaying your stupidity to the whole world when you have the option 2of showing it to the peeps around you alone, thereby making Asodor(a renowned simpleton in my area) looks like Albert Einstein?
Like i said earlier on, it's not all about you and you alone. I'm talking about the efficiency of both networks amongst the subscribers, whereas you're basing it exclusively on yourself sorry self who doesn't matter anyway. Take your stupidity to another thread please.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by beinstein(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
kratoss:

Thank you very much... the very simple thing m trying to make one idiot understand that probably lives in a cave...
Listen, being stupid is a choice,but displaying it to the world could constitute nuisance.
You are so daft to the point where you forgot your initial post. Why displaying your stupidity to the whole world when you have the option 2of showing it to the peeps around you alone, thereby making Asodor(a renowned simpleton in my area) looks like Albert Einstein?
Like i said earlier on, it's not all about you and you alone. I'm talking about the efficiency of both networks amongst the subscribers, whereas you're basing it exclusively on your sorry self who doesn't matter anyway. So all glo subscribers have to relocate to Lagos to have access to qualify internet service. Like seriously?
Take your stupidity to another thread please.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by ndcide(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have about 2.3gb on my glo line but just recharged mtn 1.5gb to post this reply.

Abegyy. I'm not lying.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by ndcide(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
GENERALCASHMIR:

I stay around ajah area of Lagos work in VI. Glo is okay in VI but absolutely crap at home for me. Here in LAGOS... so what are you saying.. My colleague who stays somewhere in ikorodu experiences same . I'm saying this so that they will know and fix the issue.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by kratoss(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=beinstein post=46186928][/quote]

Damn hey take a chill pill,i can do dis for as long as u dont stop quoting me... my post goes to D people who called d network crappy dat it sure works well in oda places....simple....and u are here blabbing nonsense dat im making it about myself,, how Are u really dat stupid?? U cant understand simple english?? Point me to wer i made dis about myself,did i say m d only one having good network wer i am?? Obviously everyone dat lives here will give thesame testimony....you are the kind of jobless people dat seek attention online...you castrated slowpoke monkey..
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2016
beinstein:

Listen, being stupid is a choice,but displaying it to the world could constitute nuisance.
Like i said earlier on, it's not all about you and you alone. I'm talking about the efficiency of both networks amongst the subscribers, whereas you're basing it exclusively on your sorry self who doesn't matter anyway. So all glo subscribers have to relocate to Lagos to have access to qualify internet service. Like seriously?
Take your stupidity to another thread please.

Bro, chill a bit.. You don't needa prolong the ish.. He's tryna say that All Networks are location dependent as long as Nigeria is concerned... Airtel in my own zone is as fake as silicon tits, buh Glo is as fast as ''Gareth Bale''... That doesn't make Airtel crappy and neither does it make Glo a superfast network..

We should all know these things.. The number of people that complain of Airtel in ma area is quite large.. In some places, Etisalat wont even open google even if you have full network bars on your cell...

Please stop bashing the guy.. He only spoke his mind.. I get yo reasons as well...
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by beinstein(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2016
kratoss:

Damn hey take a chill pill,i can do dis for as long as u dont stop quoting me... my post goes to D people who called d network crappy dat it sure works well in oda places....simple....and u are here blabbing nonsense dat im making it about myself,, how Are u really dat stupid?? U cant understand simple english?? Point me to wer i made dis about myself,did i say m d only one having good network wer i am?? Obviously everyone dat lives here will give thesame testimony....you are the kind of jobless people dat seek attention online...you castrated slowpoke monkey..
That glo network reception is ok in your area means other glo subscribers have no right to complain about their epileptic network in other locations?
How are you comfortable reasoning like a 4years old who's in kindergarten?
Are you really this hopeless?
I'm sure you're the jobless e-diot between the two of us here. Not only jobless but senseless as well. The worst thing that can happen to a man is when he's a senseless jobless man, a helpless situation i must say.
Pleb!

1 Like

Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by beinstein(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Djangocode:

Bro, chill a bit.. You don't needa prolong the ish.. He's tryna say that All Networks are location dependent as long as Nigeria is concerned... Airtel in my own zone is as fake as silicon tits, buh Glo is as fast as ''Gareth Bale''... That doesn't make Airtel crappy and neither does it make Glo a superfast network..

We should all know these things.. The number of people that complain of Airtel in ma area is quite large.. In some places, Etisalat wont even open google even if you have full network bars on your cell...

Please stop bashing the guy.. He only spoke his mind.. I get yo reasons as well...
No problem bro. Thanks a bunch.
He bashed first and i was forced to hit back. That's natural.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Here in Los Angeles, GLO ROCKS. cool
Ajangbadi Area boy
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by petrus021(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2016
GLO need serious upgrade on their network,I have being to different cities in Nigeria , but their network is still throttling like snail,i use vex throw the Sim card away ,is so annoying. ncc need to hear this.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by David25(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2016
GENERALCASHMIR:

Oh really? how does that sound?? "major city" okay. Glo should just focus their network on the major city. Meanwhile MTN, Airtel Etisalat ensures a stable network all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2016
ndcide:

I stay around ajah area of Lagos work in VI. Glo is okay in VI but absolutely crap at home for me. Here in LAGOS... so what are you saying.. My colleague who stays somewhere in ikorodu experiences same . I'm saying this so that they will know and fix the issue.

Well ajah is very close to ogun state now ,thats what am syaing outskirts of lagos,that doesnt take the fact away that ajah is an high brow area every one staying in lagos knows ikorodu is an underdeveloped area now thats in relativity to lagos state.ikorodu in some other state might be a developed area.well in all fairness glo should improve thier network
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2016
kratoss:

Lool that harsh
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by kratoss(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2016
beinstein:

That glo network reception is ok in your area means other glo subscribers have no right to complain about their epileptic network in other locations?
How are you comfortable reasoning like a 4years old who's in kindergarten?
Are you really this hopeless?
I'm sure you're the jobless e-diot between the two of us here. Not only jobless but senseless as well. The worst thing that can happen to a man is when he's a senseless jobless man, a helpless situation i must say.
Pleb!

The glo network in ma area is good meaning when you guys complain about the network should stop generalising it as if everybody is having a bad glo network......that is ma simple point,n i guess anyone with a functioning brain would have understood dat..but a moronic tout like u will only Cme online to nairaland n use ur brainless head to read and quote nonsense..... anyone dat reads our conversation from the beginning will knw u'r a confirmed foool.... as long as u dnt stop quoting me i wont get tired of replying u ''dead brain''
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by beinstein(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2016
kratoss:

The glo network in ma area is good meaning when you guys complain about the network should stop generalising it as if everybody is having a bad glo network......that is ma simple point,n i guess anyone with a functioning brain would have understood dat..but a moronic tout like u will only Cme online to nairaland n use ur brainless head to read and quote nonsense..... anyone dat reads our conversation from the beginning will knw u'r a confirmed foool.... as long as u dnt stop quoting me i wont get tired of replying u ''dead brain''
Generalizing?
When many subscribers are complaining bitterly then you should know something is wrong somewhere. I challenge you to leave that shit-hole of a place you're leaving and travel around the country then you'll understand what folks are saying about the fraud network is nothing but the truth. But again knowing the kind of brain you carries in your skull it's not a surprise to me you didn't grab it. I have your time, so keep replying please. E-diot of the highest level.
I'm pretty sure you haven't travelled outta there since you were born, hence the endless public embarrassment you've been inflicting on your sorry self.
Efulefu!
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
TDonald:
Oh Glo how crappy thou are undecided
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Youngpo413: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Blah blah blah, making noises up and down, if glo is not good for leave it, so many options to choose from...data plans are now very cheap in all networks.
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
You can complain from now till next year, Glo will only act when they feel like, I trust Mike....
Re: War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. by Mubby4luv(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Because Glo is not fast in your area doesn't mean they are crappy, here in Sokoto it's very fast especially with Modem. I enjoy Glo network because they ve good packages such as CUG and good(best) data plans plus wide area network.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo / 2023 Sky Trumpet Scares The World! Trumpets Sound Around The Earth!!! / Fully Hacked Sony Ericsson W910i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.