Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! (1012 Views)

Stevens finance services Is A Scam / Open Cloud Communications Nigeria Limited Is A Scam, Job Seekers Please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Top of the day to everyone,
Can someone please tell me if Traclist.com is a genuine online fashion store? I registered as a merchant and in few weeks got an sms notification of orders without buyers details, I contacted one of their delivery partner who came to pick the items, I later got an alert that the items were delivered, the first 3 was delivered on the 22nd of April while the last was delivered on the 29th of April 2016, but I never got a bank alert from them, each time i call their customer care, all I hear is "Your Account Manager will get back to you". which he/she never did...
Then another alert came that I have orders to deliver, I refused to send the items to them, they kept calling over and over again until i told them I was not ready to fulfill the orders, in less than 15 minutes I received a mail from one (Olaniyi Olaleye) with email address (olaniyi.olaleye@traclist.com) that my store on their site has been put on hold.
I replied the mail but I never got a response, that got me thinking if there are not scammers... We are entering another month tomorrow, should I accept my fate and move on or still be hopeful that my money will be paid?
Below is the screenshot of my store page
Nairaland, Pls Epp!!!
Anyone who has done business with them successfully should please indicate.
Thanks

Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by PureWays(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2016
It looks like an Organised scam to me.

Call the customer care line and ask for where their headquarters is at.
If they can't provide any information about where they can be seen, it's most likely to be a scam or a case of impersonation.
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by sharpboyus(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2016
CALL
Available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM
0818 035 9407, 0817 579 5391
INQUIRIES
For General, Business, Press & Editorial equiries
info@traclist.com
OFFICE ADDRESS
Traclist Software Company
4 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
I keep calling the phone numbers, all they tell me is "Your Account Manager would get back to you"
I dont know when that will be o
sharpboyus:
CALL
Available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM
0818 035 9407, 0817 579 5391
INQUIRIES
For General, Business, Press & Editorial equiries
info@traclist.com
OFFICE ADDRESS
Traclist Software Company
4 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
I am beginning to think so too
PureWays:
It looks like an Organised scam to me.

Call the customer care line and ask for where their headquarters is at.
If they can't provide any information about where they can be seen, it's most likely to be a scam or a case of impersonation.
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by sharpboyus(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Have you heard anything from them bro ? If not why not go to their office address or set up their delivery driver that comes for pick up ?
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
I will be going next week... Thanks @sharpboyu
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by sharpboyus(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
did you go ?
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
On my way now... Thanks
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by sharpboyus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
any luck ?
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
They promise to pay before Friday.. I would keep the house inform ..
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by irririchris(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2016
They actually kept to their words.. Payment has been made. Thanks for your concern.. !!!
Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by sharpboyus(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! by iamord(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Very useless people. It beats me how they are still functional

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Who Plucked Out Eye Of FRSC Officer In Lagos Identified / Phone Thief Caught This Morning At The Monthly RCCG Holy Ghost Service / 2000 Nigerian Rot In Chinese Prison- Man Deported From China Smuggles Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.