Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ban And The Feelings - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ban And The Feelings (3418 Views)

Erase The Feelings Completely If You Love Her And She Is In A Relationship / Ladies, Will The Feelings You Have For A Guy You Like Change If... / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban And The Feelings by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
cutehector abeg is this one a mod?
naaah.... Maybe he is a mod in 2go
Re: Ban And The Feelings by MoneypassGod(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
cutehector abeg is this one a mod?
Oh u r asking, thought u really wanted to know, i wouldn't hav revealed my self.
Re: Ban And The Feelings by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
naaah.... Maybe he is a mod in 2go
lol i thought as much
Re: Ban And The Feelings by calliope(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
lol how come dem never ban you naw cause as i dey look you so, you sabi bash wella.
Seems like they njoy me bashing homophobes grin
Re: Ban And The Feelings by Hillzy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
how many mod seun get sef?
I did not no their numba self, but to be frank those guyz need to work on their self

1 Like

Re: Ban And The Feelings by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
tabithababy:
. Why will they ban you for 10 years. shocked. Wetin u do. Tell us
Good question.
Apparently, that's the same question I've been asking.
You can ask the mods why they banner me for that amount of time,
Perhaps they have a personal beef with me .. who knows?
I'd like to know cool
Re: Ban And The Feelings by calliope(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
alobright17:
Them warn you or what?
Warning wit a deletion of my post, that was first tym tho, like captainEcolejnr said, standing for something you believe, and it's becomes more than a ban, so they can delete my posts, I ain't gonna stop grin
Re: Ban And The Feelings by Enahi(f): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh my gosh that feeling..... all I do is log out most times because I can't bear it. Last week I was given a ban that was to expire on July 22nd I had to send a mail to the mods and apologise.
I have been banned on several occasions and it's mostly from the politics section.
Re: Ban And The Feelings by alobright17(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Enahi:
Oh my gosh that feeling..... all I do is log out most times because I can't bear it. Last week I was given a ban that was to expire on July 22nd I had to send a mail to the mods and apologise.
I have been banned on several occasions and it's mostly from the politics section.

Nice move,you really know and understand the feelings,hope you don learn ur lesson?
Re: Ban And The Feelings by alobright17(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Good question.
Apparently, that's the same question I've been asking.
You can ask the mods why they banner me for that amount of time,
Perhaps they have a personal beef with me .. who knows?
I'd like to know cool

10yrs?
Re: Ban And The Feelings by Dezzx(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

The God that did what happened to sexkillz and Ishilov£ is still alive to do more for the rest of them wicked mods grin
mynd44 lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Perspective On Female Breast Size (TRUE OR FALSE) / I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... / How To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.