Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please Help Should He Still Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Should He Still Marry Her (709 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by llade(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2009
Please naira landers I neeed ur help, My friend has been dating his fiancee since 2005 when she was about entering school for her Diploma. He was her major sponsor in schul and did encourage her a great deal with books he bought, taught her personally, helped her in assignments and paid fees at least I can testify to that. She spilled a couple of times in schul but she told him that she passed the last resit she wrote. She was even audacious to tell his mum and friends including me that she had passed all the papers she resitted for since ma friend was of the opinion that she should finish her diploma before they finally settle down because of the difficulty of combining education and family responsibilities. This is two months to their wedding and she called me and ma friend over the weekend that she lied about passing her exams because her conscience has been disturbing her, I and his mom were furious that his girl had lied and deceived us again ( as she has been  doin always). The thing is as a graduate ma friend craves for a partner with at least some education with gud behaviour as a wife that is what we have been drumming into her ears from the day their relationship became serious. Well he told her that it was over since she was reluctant to change and resit again for the papers she failed. Of course she has always been lying, deceitful and her character has been less than impressive for all I know but she is quite a beautiful damsel and romantic 2. He said he was not willing to wait further for another year for her to get her Diploma when she  was not serious to assure him she will be seroius to pass her exams after all he has done and willing to do for her. His mum prevailed upon him to renege his decision which he relayed to her but the thing is I dont know what and how to advise him since I know her better than his mom. I need ur help since she now already has a child for him.
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by candyshore: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
your friend just feels bad he should be able to get over it, since its not d first time she is lieing, even though its bad, maybe he should let her be especially since she is been failing over and over again maybe her mind is not set for d course she is doing. u cant force someone to be wat she doesnt want. u should love someone for who dat person is and not for how u want to make d person. love is most important thing. afterall she was not educated b4 he started goin out with her. your friend should ask himself with or without d diploma does he still love her?
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by llade(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
your friend just feels bad he should be able to get over it, since its not d first time she is lieing, even though its bad, maybe he should let her be especially since she is been failing over and over again maybe her mind is not set for d course she is doing. u cant force someone to be wat she doesnt want. u should love someone for who dat person is and not for how u want to make d person. love is most important thing. afterall she was not educated b4 he started goin out with her. your friend should ask himself with or without d diploma does he still love her?

Thanks but His siblings confided in me that they would prefer if he marries an educated woman
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by biola44: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
wats her currrent level of edu?
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by llade(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
She is running an OND programme
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
Complicated wahala , he should at least try and see if he can move on without her.
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by AIRMARSHA: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
you should all decide wisely a baby is involved ok.
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by izeek(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2009
i wonder when we will come to realise that the certificate does not justify a man,
but rather the man justifies his certificate.

that she is educated does not gaurantee a succesful life, or marriage, or a sound partner.
what he should do, is look for ways to encourage her to finish this programme, and then maybe enrol her in some art school.
not everyone can be a doctor, or accountant or what have u.
look for her strong points and help her improve them.

i guess she lied cos ur friend has rummed it into her ears that he is only looking for an educated wife.

meet her in the middle and bring her to where u want her to be. simple.
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by Eboneym2: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
Since a child is already involved, i will advice him to do a proper thinking moreso what she is studing presently might not be what she is really good at.i think she needs good councelling about how best she can handle her academics.
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by llade(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
Am very grateful for all the advice you all have given.
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by candyshore: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
dats d issue about when family begins to intervene
let him decide on his own he is d one who is goin to live with her not his siblings, moreover there is a child involved. i think he shld still go on withd marriage. and as someone says maybe d lady shld go for counselling, it helps
Re: Please Help Should He Still Marry Her by galatico(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
Simple she's decietful and not ready to study, you can force an Horse to the River but you can't force the Horse to drink from the River, if she is not willing to be educated and your friend can't marry someone not educated then it's best for your friend to move on and seek for another person!!! Best of Luck to yor firend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are Married Women Happy At The Tot Of A Nice Guy Wishing She Were Single / Wealth And Luv / Why Are Port Harcourt Girls Money Conscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.