Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,591 members, 7,968,718 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells (1063 Views)

Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by newstrafficker(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2016
THE Niger Delta Avengers in the early hours of today blew up two major oil wells located at Dibi in Warri South West local government area of Delta State.

The oil wells are Well RMP 23 and RMP 24 belonging to Chevron Nigeria Limited.

Claiming responsibility for the attack, the Niger Delta Avengers on its twitter handle @Niger Delta Avengers on Wednesday morning, said: “With the heavy presence of 100 gunboats, 4 warships and jet bombers, NDA blew up Chevron Oil Well RMP 23 and RMP 24, 3:44AM this morning.

“This is to show the whole world that the Nigeria military is good in harassing innocent Nigerians.”

Source: http://www.newstrafficker.com/2016/06/breaking-avengers-strike-again-blow-up.html
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by theEYe21(f): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
The avengers are not smiling angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by Topleague(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2016
IT IS ALL A LIE, PROPAGANDA TO MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. if you believe then you can believe anything.
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by Project400: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2016
President Buhari should not use the approach of David Trump who stated: I Would Bomb the Hell Out of the Oil Fields' in Iraq.

Nigeria is reliant on this oil; we shouldn't toy with it. Yes, they're bombing their lands, but the effect will trickle down to all nooks and crannies of the nation.

They are humans, they can be reached. A little hope, a little dialogue, and all aggressive agitations from the NDA, IPODs, etc would end.
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by TippyTop(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2016
What happened to the 5 warships and thousands of soldiers sent there? It would soon become clear that Federal Govt needs to sit and talk with the real Niger Delta stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by Ravenna: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Bomb everything! How can Nigeria rise if she's not burned?!
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by Luckylife(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Are you kidding me !
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by xmich(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2016
I weep for nigeria
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by ojun50(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Let d bombing continue
Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by Noneroone(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Topleague:
IT IS ALL A LIE, PROPAGANDA TO MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. if you believe then you can believe anything.
they actually dont need you to believe them. Hunger and hardship will do the job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by achi4u(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Where is the army and their weapons?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by NDPVF(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Noneroone:
they actually dont need you to believe them. Hunger and hardship will do the job.
Epic response!.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by delightz(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2016
The symbol for peace has been broken.....
This country need Jesus now more than ever

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up 2 Chevron Oil Wells by zik4ever: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Topleague:
My dear sister, I really wish it was a lie but a contact there has confirmed the attack. These guys know the terrain and they are doing maximum damage at minimum cost/risk to them. They don't need any fighting force, just a few bomb/IED experts. Most people don't know the damage these guys have done -Nigeria has lost about 50% oil production at a time when crude oil prices have collapsed. I will never support criminality in any form whether they are from Fulani herdsmen, militants or anyone. BUT on this issue, government needed to have demonstrated more political pragmatism, tact and dexterity. How? By demonstrating magnanimity after coming to power both by political appointments and policy pronouncements, show an understanding of the underlying drivers of restiveness and agitation in the Niger Delta and commit to a development programme (afterall the last government cannot claim to have significantly, if at all develop the region in terms of infrastructure). That way, criminals will be isolated and identified for who they are as plain criminals, while the larger population will at least, give government the benefit of doubt, even volunteering to expose known criminals. Sambisa and other land locations are better for our Infantry troops to fight than the creeks of the ND. I pray this issue doesn't escalate! I wish the Niger Delta, the Government and all other regions the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: UNIZIK Student, Eberechukwu Praise Eze Protests Ecobank's Fake Debit / UN Has Announced The Release Of $13M To assit Boko Haram Victims / Imo Deputy Governor celebrates His 54 Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.