Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer (1434 Views)

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo. / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer by Tonkabelle: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2016
For anyone who is serious about growing long and healthy hair, you need to put your own hair growth into your hands. You can actually wash your own hair at home or get a friend, family member to help you this will ensure that you achieve longer and healthier hair. If you do not wash your hair properly either because you don't know how or the hair salon where you go to wash your hair does not wash it well, this may prevent your hair from growing well as you may not be retaining length. There are many things to note when washing and deep conditioning your hair at home. One of which is that when you are shampooing your hair you should apply the shampoo to your scalp alone, the only time you will need to apply shampoo to your entire hair is when you are washing your hair after relaxing it. Another tip is to apply deep conditioner to the hair in sections concentrating on the tips and the roots. For an article on everything I did on the day I washed my hair please check this post below:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/05/wash-day-post-next-day-hair.html

For how to shampoo your hair please click this link:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2012/08/shampooing-how-to-shampoo-relaxed-hair.html

If you have any questions on washing your hair or other hair related questions, please ask and I will respond.
Re: Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer by Ladycloud(f): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2016
I was my hair at home too... Unless it's time to use relaxer on my hair. That's d only time I go to the saloon.
Re: Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer by Tonkabelle: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Yes relaxers are a time when you may want to go to the salon to get your professionally done. However for something as simple as washing and deep conditioning they can be done at home.

Ladycloud:
I was my hair at home too... Unless it's time to use relaxer on my hair. That's d only time I go to the saloon.
Re: Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer by Tonkabelle: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bump
Re: Learn To Wash Your Hair At Home To Save Money And Grow Your Hair Longer by xoosh: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
i alway wash my hair at home

(1) (Reply)

White Nike Airmax Footwear @ N7,000 / Who Has Used Fair And White Exclusive Whitenizer Soap And Cream(purple Pack) / New Jacques Lemans Watch For Sale. 35k. Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.