Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha (651 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha by Newsbreakers: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, Chief Security Officer (CSO) to late General Sani Abacha has made a declaration that he would soon make public how his boss, the late General Sani Abacha and the acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993, presidential election, MKO Abiola, died.

Speaking with a group of journalists in Lagos, the former CSO explained that the deaths of Abacha and Abiola emanated from the same source.

Al-Mustapha, who added that he would make the comprehensive revelation in his new book, Mustapha’s Memoirs, said, “For instance when Chief MKO Abiola was in prison, many notable Nigerians visited him. They will visit him in the morning, and when they come back to the Villa in the evening to see Abacha, they would say a different thing entirely.

“Unknown to these notable Nigerians, particularly notable Yoruba personalities, who visited Abiola, their visits were recorded on video. I did the video recording without their knowledge.

“These people would visit Abiola and come back to tell government a different thing about him.

“These same people would still go and tell Abiola a different thing about government. They are on video. The agencies of government have these videos evidence.

“These same people told MKO Abiola never to accept any compromise or negotiations. They advised him never to come back home without his mandate. All these things are on video.

“Of all the Yoruba leaders, only Oba Tejuosho told MKO Abiola the truth: to accept the conditional bail and go home.

“Only Oba Tejuosho told MKO Abiola that Abacha was his friend, urging him to reconcile with Abacha who was ready for reconciliation. It was Oba Tejuosho who told MKO Abiola that he still had the goodwill and would win if he re-contests after Abacha.

“What killed Abacha is what killed MKO Abiola. But I would reveal that after my court case, still at the Supreme Court. I would publish a book which has three volumes— the Mustapha’s Memoirs, which will tell what happened under Abacha and how he died.”
Re: I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha by Sunnymatey(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Spill the beans, what are u waiting for?
Re: I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha by chriskosherbal(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
OK, we are all ears.
Re: I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha by lekkie073(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
what's d economic benefit of dis declaration
Re: I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Everything in nigeria is in the future tense. Is there a special food you need to eat before you talk? Why cant you just say it now? Keep "willing" sir and those who killed them will kill you to hush you
Re: I Will Make Public How Abacha, Abiola Died- Al-mustapha by achinaboy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
politics killed them,so what else do u want to say, if they were medical doctors or other normal job they will still be alive

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigeria Loves South Easterners And South Southerners / Shocking - Orubebe Cries Out: I Regret Serving Nigeria As A Minister / Why I Stand For One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.