Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,830 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? (695 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by kkkp: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm just curious. What will happen Amnesty or what What about the environment Who will suffer the aftermath of this You don't need to ' destroy your house cuz you are not happy your neighbour is fetching water from your compound
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by Iykopeee: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
kkkp:
I'm just curious. What will happen Amnesty or what What about the environment Who will suffer the aftermath of this You don't need to ' destroy your house cuz you are not happy your neighbour is fetching water from your compound

after destroying oil facilities in the niger delta, everybody to ur farm. or u wanna be a parasite forever? we shall use groundnut money to help ourselves too grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Speechless
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by DaFlash: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
They drink it

1 Like

Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by Maxi112: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
kkkp:
who's our neighbour? parasites my neighbour u must be joking. haven't we done enough for this contraption called N?? do u really know the meaning of amnesty, u wanna pay me amenesty with my own money this is laughable... we just wanna control our resourcess, we wanna go home, we don't wanan be a second hand citizen, we want to develop our state..

back to ur question, the only reason buhari is fighting us is cause of our oil, so their will be noting to fight forundecided

2 Likes

Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by TechRev: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Iykopeee:

after destroying oil facilities in the niger delta, everybody to ur farm. or u wanna be a parasite forever? we shall use groundnut money to help ourselves too grin

@ bolded grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by Temidayo9(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Economy will crippled , all state govt will owe salary, bank and all private sectors will sack people, then we will now start from the scratch.
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by adekolaelect(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Properties dependents person give him or herself 2 poverty. they can mobilize 2 distroy properties but they can't mobilize 2 contribute 2 the development of their region. Slave is A slave no mater hw they are blessed & gifted they will still show who they are

1 Like

Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by esemeje: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
adekolaelect:
Properties dependents person give him or herself 2 poverty. they can mobilize 2 distroy properties but they can't mobilize 2 contribute 2 the development of their region. Slave is A slave no mater hw they are blessed & gifted they will still show who they are
. Haba the insult too much now.
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by cstr8: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Why are you not worried about the unacceptable waste of human lives currently going on benue state? Pipeline should not be your priority.
You should be telling your president to enforce military presence in benue state and secure precious lives.
Benue would be the most justified if they seek a separate nationhood. Alas they love a self-destructive one naijeria.
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by mrvitalis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am not against resource control, but it's is even hypocritical even, cos if u look at Akwa-Ibom for example, only a small part produce oil, so even if Akwa-Ibom controls her resources people will still be parasites inside the state

For me, if u check how oil revenue is shared, then u will understand that the Niger delta states have them selfs to blame

We take home extra 13% of oil revenue, are we 13% more developed??

Please implement resource control and let's see which region will cry first
Re: After Blowing All The Pipelines, What Next???? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
I just feel there has to be a better way to address these grievances without loss of lives and severe damage to the environment of Niger Delta, look at the cities in the North and those in the ND region you get my point.

Everyone cannot stay in lagos and abuja. sad

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigeria Is A Zoo Nnamdi Kanu - Whatch Video / Zenithbank's Letter To Fayose Of His Accounts Frozen By The EFCC (pictured) / Last-minute Effort To Stop Saraki, Deputy’s Prosecution Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.