Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

When A Girl Thinks She's The Only One Her Boyfriend Is Sleeping With... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Thinks She's The Only One Her Boyfriend Is Sleeping With... (643 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Thinks She's The Only One Her Boyfriend Is Sleeping With... by marvelck: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's why most girls have sex with a guy without condom these days. Cos she feels she is the only one the guy is sleeping with and also dating. Imagine, that kind childish thought in this time and age, when 9 in every 10 guys have multiple sex partners. If you are a girl and you share similar thought or hope, sorry for you. That guy you are sleeping with without condoms/protection might have other girls he sleeps with as well without condoms. So, stoping risking your life and ur future.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Is It True That Guys Are More Responsible Once They Get Married / See My Undies..see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.