Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct (1504 Views)

Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Lere Olayinka Lambasts Falana Over Fayose's Frozen account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State has apologized to government workers over the non-payment of their five months salaries by Governor Ayodele Fayose.

The apology follows the resolutions reached at the State Executive Committee meeting presided over by the Chairman, Chief Williams Sunday Ajayi in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

The Ajayi-led state PDP executive was declared as the authentic and legally recognized committee by the ruling of a Federal High Court, Ado Ekiti in a suit marked FHC/AD/CS/21/2016 in a ruling delivered by Justice Taiwo Taiwo on May 15.

The court verdict ordered the executives of the faction loyal to Fayose led by Gboyega Oguntuase to stop parading themselves as such and also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) not to recognize the governor’s faction.

In a communique issued at the end of the meeting, a copy of which was made available to reporters on Wednesday, the party sympathized with the workers who are presently on strike to press for the payment of their salaries.

The communique conveying the resolutions reached at the meeting was signed by the Publicity Secretary, Dayo Owolabi.

“The party sympathizes with civil servants in the state and we apologize on behalf of the PDP for the misconduct of Mr. Governor and the party promises to advise him to toe the line of reasoning in the circumstance.

“The party resolves to bring dividends of democracy to the doorsteps of an average Ekiti person.

“The party resolves to work tirelessly towards reconciling the aggrieved members and bring back those who had abandoned the party.

“The purported meetings and/or congress held by Mr. Gboyega Oguntuase and his cronies are in contempt of the subsisting order of the honourable court.

“Any threat or act of intimidation by Mr. Governor or anyone acting for and on his behalf shall be reported to the appropriate security agencies for prompt action.

“The PDP under Chief Williams Ajayi welcomes all and sundry into its fold without fear, favour or Ill-will.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/ekiti-pdp-apologizes-to-workers-over-fayoses-alleged-misconduct/

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by HungerBAD: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Laughing.

At the rate at which PDP is apologizing left and right,we might soon run out of apologies to borrow them.

Last week,they were apologizing on behalf of Metuh,who mistook Nigeria's 400 Million Naira for his father's inheritance.

Today,the PDP is apologizing on behalf of the Ibadan Poly illiterate Graduate/Bus Driver,who is known for dancing Naked with the Hunters in Ekiti State.

The PDP has a lot of Apologies to make to Nigerians.

They should apologize for looting us to the ground for 16 Years.

They should apologize for even giving us Patience Jonathan.

They should apologize for legitimizing corruption.

They should apologize for killing our economy.

They should apologize for even being in Power at Any time.

They should apologize for Dasuki.

They should apologize for sending our Soldiers to die with only Cutlass as weapons in Sambisa.

In short,they should apologize for even apologizing at all.

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
so, with the whole mouth Fayose cannot pay salaries. chai!!! And e fit go china for show. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by VampireeM(f): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fayose is the real description of the "Pharisee" in the bible.. Fayose should just resign with the dundee PMB.. They both dont know what governance is all about, undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by madridguy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na Apology Civil servant go take feed their families?

PDP is epitome of failure.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
In a communique issued at the end of the meeting, a copy of which was made available to reporters on Wednesday, the party sympathized with the workers who are presently on strike to press for the payment of their salaries.

“The party sympathizes with civil servants in the state and we apologize on behalf of the PDP for the[b] misconduct of Mr. Governor and the party promises to advise him to toe the line of reasoning in the circumstance[/b].

Said it all. lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
really? last time i checked, Fayose remains your hero. The only opposition governor in nigeria. hmm. iranu lipsrsealed

VampireeM:
Fayose is the real description of the "Pharisee" in the bible.. Fayose should just resign with the dundie PMB.. They both dont know what governance is all about, undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by eyeview: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is a very commendable act by the state PDP. I didn't know that a party can actually believe that their chief candidate is wrong. And that's very bold.
Can APC do this? Can they ever acknowledge that buhari is wrong in anyway. Has Tambuwal(apc sokoto state governor) not just announced that Buhari has fulfilled all his campaign promises with his one year in office.
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by SweetLove0(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by SweetLove0(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
God bless you sir

madridguy:

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by VampireeM(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:
really? last time i checked, Fayose remains your hero. The only opposition governor in nigeria. hmm. iranu lipsrsealed

no politician is my hero and cant remember mentioning him as one.. any politicians that goes wrong I will criticise.. at the moment him and pmb should resign, they dont ve a clue on how to "govern"
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by SweetLove0(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
VampireeM:
Fayose is the real description of the "Pharisee" in the bible.. Fayose should just resign with the dundee PMB.. They both dont know what governance is all about, undecided
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
VampireeM:

no politician is my hero and cant remember mentioning him as one.. any politicians that goes wrong I will criticise.. at the moment him and pmb should resign, they dont ve a clue on how to "govern"

And give way for you to lead right? i laugh in swahili.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ameen and you too.

SweetLove0:
God bless you sir

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
With the whole controversy about Fayose, i expect him to be the superstar Governor in Nigeria presently.

madridguy:

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by Subway1011: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
eyeview:
This is a very commendable act by the state PDP. I didn't know that a party can actually believe that their chief candidate is wrong. And that's very bold.
Can APC do this? Can they ever acknowledge that buhari is wrong in anyway. Has Tambuwal(apc katsina state governor) not just announced that Buhari has fulfilled all his campaign promises with his one year in office.
[/s]

This is nonsense, everything is now PDP vs APC. I just hope the curse from Ekiti workers dont manifest in your life for spewing this jargons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

OVOKO

Subway1011:
[s][/s]

This is nonsense, everything is now PDP vs APC. I just hope the curse from Ekiti workers dont manifest in your life for spewing this jargons.
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by eyeview: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Subway1011:
[s][/s]

...That would be after the curse of the whole nigerians had been laid on you to carry on behalf of the present administration.
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyeview:

...That would be after the curse of the whole nigerians had been laid on you to carry on behalf of the present administration.

GhenGhen!!! Make i park here dey watch fight. Na Tuface and Annie cause am grin grin grin

Subway1011:
[s][/s]
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by Subway1011: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyeview:

Where did you see me spew jargons to defend any party? You dont even have shame, most of you paid agents of political parties are enemies of this country. An ediot is owing workers 6 month salary and you commending his party as if they just settled this gbese. God is watching you shameless hypocrites in 5D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Apparently, they are fed up with his shenanigans, tired of eating free lunch in the middle of the streets on a hot sunny day.

Hopefully, Fayose would find a way to fix this- owing workers salaries for that long a time could affect negatively a lot more things than we can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by stephnie1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fayoseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by stephnie1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Subway1011:

Where did you see me spew jargons to defend any party? You dont even have shame, most of you paid agents of political parties are enemies of this country. An ediot is owing workers 6 month salary and you commending his party as if they just settled this gbese. God is watching you shameless hypocrites in 5D
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
My Brother, the Governor is only good at buying beans, bread and kpomo grin grin while civil servant remained unpaid.

Subway1011:

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by segalex: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyeview:
Can APC do this? Can they ever acknowledge that buhari is wrong in anyway. Has Tambuwal(apc katsina state governor) not just announced that Buhari has fulfilled all his campaign promises with his one year in office.

So you can't see that this a faction of the PDP that's not loyal to fayose?
Tambuwa isn't the governor of kastina rather he's sokoto gov while Bello masari is for kastina.
Always take time to read and digest before commenting on issues, thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by Subway1011: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:
My Brother, the Governor is only good at buying beans, bread and kpomo grin grin while civil servant remained unpaid.

Yet one paid kid is praising them for not paying salaries, can you imagine that nonsense. Go to Ekiti facebook page and see them laying curse on that rogue of a governor. Osun governor was crucified for owing 4 month salaries but some miscreant want us to praise there Hero for owing salaries. Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by odutolasodiq(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyeview:
tambuwal? katsina state governor? who is the governor of sokoto then?
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DaBullIT(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Except for the fact that PMS now sells for less than 145 in several petrol stations

5,000 for poor undergraduates has kicked off with registering people eligible

Despite inccesant bombing , power is stable in some places

No queue at any filling stations

From my perspective , Buhari knows what he's doing and definitely not in Fayose's caliber

VampireeM:
Fayose is the real description of the "Pharisee" in the bible.. Fayose should just resign with the dundie PMB.. They both dont know what governance is all about, undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by Baawaa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
So the workers have tired of baba put governor they have not see anything.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by 989900: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
"Nobody can impeach me" -- Fayose.

Lets see how that pans . . .
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by telleyway: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyeview:
Don't be deceived, the faction loyal to Fayose will not do that. they see him as their warlord
Re: Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct by DONSMITH123(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin i don laugh bros. lalasticlala

HungerBAD:
Laughing.

At the rate at which PDP is apologizing left and right,we might soon run out of apologies to borrow them.

Last week,they were apologizing on behalf of Metuh,who mistook Nigeria's 400 Million Naira for his father's inheritance.

Today,the PDP is apologizing on behalf of the Ibadan Poly illiterate Graduate/Bus Driver,who is known for dancing Naked with the Hunters in Ekiti State.

The PDP has a lot of Apologies to make to Nigerians.

They should apologize for looting us to the ground for 16 Years.

They should apologize for even giving us Patience Jonathan.

They should apologize for legitimizing corruption.

They should apologize for killing our economy.

They should apologize for even being in Power at Any time.

They should apologize for Dasuki.

They should apologize for sending our Soldiers to die with only Cutlass as weapons in Sambisa.

In short,they should apologize for even apologizing at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today / One Pound(s) Note By The Niger Delta Avengers. / NDA: Touching Story Of A Niger Deltan (oyinemi Nicholas Endeley)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.