Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,520 members, 7,965,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. (63572 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by hebenezher(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2016
This op is a pussy ass nigga honestly... What About women who as well jilt guys to the extent the guy how ever commits suicide or have his life ruined.. Op you gotta keep quite to develop some good reasoning faculty, this is so annoying. Ion see why this retarded thread had to make first page. It's useless believe me.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by freshvine(f): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:
A lot of you guys are used to fucking and dumping girls like they have no other value as human beings. But there's just one thing you can't try without getting duly punished by the god of Karma: promise them marriage and fail after sleeping with them. undecided
God would punish you and nature would reject you! You would lead a cursed life and your death would come slow but extremely painful. Just try and see.

Foolish Assumption.

When the libido is high in the youthful age of a man, it is difficult to tie him down to just a girl as he'll do anything and everything possible to grill a hole until he come of age and that leave in it wake broken promises.

During the period, infatuation will make him many promises he possibly can't own up. Not until a man meet your people, every promise remains a youthful exuberance...

If a young man refuses to have sex anyhow during the peak period, nature will make him have night memories by spermatozoa explosion always.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Mjones77(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:
A lot of you guys are used to fucking and dumping girls like they have no other value as human beings. But there's just one thing you can't try without getting duly punished by the god of Karma: promise them marriage and fail after sleeping with them. undecided
God would punish you and nature would reject you! You would lead a cursed life and your death would come slow but extremely painful. Just try and see.
I know the ladies will quickly click like if possible share but know dat anytin can happen s lady might start showing so characters u never saw before becus u have engaged her as a result the guy might change his mind.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by allaboutobed(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
The0d0ra:
..what u sow ull definately reap..eva heard dat?
yeah they said reap......not
The0d0ra:
The0d0ra:
yeah they said reap......not slow painful death.
The0d0ra:
yeah they said reap......not [i]
The0d0ra:
The0d0ra:
yeah they said reap......not slow painful death. [/i]
The0d0ra:
The0d0ra:
The0d0ra:
yeah they said reap......not slow painful death. we don't hv to b too sentimental
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
UyiIredia:
But at times karma can be a b! tch. A man can jilt a woman after promising her marriage and nothing go happen.

This got me laughing
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by litaninja(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Aunty OP....dem don chop your pomo run
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Sike(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Leave thrash for lawma
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by The0d0ra(f): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2016
allaboutobed:
yeah they said reap......not yeah they said reap......not yeah they said reap......not slow painful death. yeah they said reap......not [i] yeah they said reap......not yeah they said reap......not slow painful death. [/i] yeah they said reap......not yeah they said reap......not yeah they said reap......not slow painful death. we don't hv to b too sentimental
...guy if u plant a seed of corn..what do u get in return?..u get double folds man!
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by CrownV12(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2016
ziego:

He is even a guy and e dey pain am so.

Nawaaa ooo

Did they jilt his daughter, or sister?

Fam... I honestly don't understand oooh.. Maybe they cheated on a girl that friendzoned him.. Fighting for his "bestie" grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by JjCourage(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2016
sex base on agreement between two even wen the relationship ends has no repercussion, but wen it is forcefully taken, such as rape den you can talk of kama,
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Edusouls(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2016
UyiIredia:
But at times karma can be a b! tch. A man can jilt a woman after promising her marriage and nothing go happen.
u re a carnal man, i mean u re too wordly, i laugh at u,u pay 100% for everything u do my brother, the laws of nature are not man made,but God made, they are loving and also ruthless,cruel they pay back accordingly,fear nature...
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by CrownV12(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:

It's real talk, I'm not pained. Deceive that girl with a ring on her finger and see if God won't punish you.
you dont even know if i am being used to actualize the law of Karma.. Im tempted to say there's a gender falsification involved in your moniker... Notwithstanding, what do you have to say about the saintly ladies and use guys for sex?? Im highly interested in your response
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Coldfeets: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2016
histemple:
Are you saying there is no condition upon which a relationship can be terminated just because he/she promised marriage earlier?

Your moniker got me wondering though.

Exactly!

Who knows, the guy might be speaking from his own experience.

Who knows the guy might have been promising and promising without fulfilling them

And now he's just good-for-nothing

Hahahahahahaha tongue
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by xreal: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:

I see you are in pains.
You've been hurt.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by sonofthunder: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
The worst mistake a man can make is to live a life without Jesus
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by timeandchance76(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Is true guys jilt girls . But it's vice versa. Girls do it to the level of proffesing love to different guys in the name of trying to be fast girl. What I know is that there is no guy that will see a wife malterial and dump her
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by allaboutobed(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
The0d0ra:
...guy if u plant a seed of corn..what do u get in return?..u get double folds man!
OK. I hear u
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by martineverest(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2016
samsam2019:
you should at least be honest with yourself that you dropped a very stoopid comment

I'm married already and i had my fair share of good, bad and ugly relationships. It is brainless for anybody to expect every smooth relationship to end up in marriage.

And it's not as if women don't dump their husband or boyfriend for another man

Get over yourself
u should have gotten what the op was actually saying. He was referring to those that do it deliberately
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by stevups(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Truth! But a lady scammed me for six months in the name of marriage. Hope kama will ask
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by 1metre: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Nothing like Karma in this regard, its a natural phenomenon, men always promise marriage to get the kpekus, and women had always expect men to promise marriage before the release their kpekus, so don't come here posting trash
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by omohniyi(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Hey mister poster. What of if u promise her marriage but u have no sex wit her. And later dump her. Will karma still punish u
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by halfricanadian(f): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2016
armylord:
wifey!!!! I miss u

I miss u too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by blaqueoracle: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:
Abi someone has already promised you marriage and did d same thing?
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by bbjummy: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Justdulla:

u lied there...no man pays his price for fathers since afterall it was the fathers dick that caused the kasala and not his.....karma only reacts to the accuses
I see you are a learner. The sins of the Fathers shall be visited upon his children, unto the 3rd and 4th generation Exodus 20:5b, Exodus 34:7.
U better pray God forgives the sins of your fathers so you can always find Mercy. Try and watch some home videos too, they don't stage them for just entertainment.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by samsam2019: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
martineverest:
u should have gotten what the op was actually saying. He was referring to those that do it deliberately
I get it and I still insist the op is out of line and I also believe she's a pakned lady pretending to be a woman.

In this world I've seen a woman who left her hubby of just 2 months. A man who went into debts just to have a big wedding to please the woman. The woman left him after just 2 months for a rich man

The bro moved on, and today he's 3x richer than the old fool his ex wife ran after.

Reasn for my story, there's no need to be bitter over a broken relationship. There's no assurance anywhere in life and in death
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:

I don't understand, why are you so bitter?

Did someone promise your sister marriage and didn't marry her undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by bbjummy: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Pdizzle:

Karma is not even real, good and bad things happen to everyone, it's all about time and chance. Life is cruel and sometimes the bad people get the best of things.
My brother, it's called MERCY
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by podoski1981(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2016
s guys llet'srespect ur sef if r nt going to marry her don't promise her any1. Also wit ur ladie,he promise to marry doesn't mean u shud do tins to turn him off,God is nt a partial judge
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Alezy(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:

It's not what I said. I mean, if you promise her marriage just to get into her pants and later dump her. There are girls who would not allow you to sleep with them unless you promise to marry them.
Such gurls are just stupid. So the promises of marriage is now a guarantee to open wide ur legs?? smh.

good morning doe
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2016
freshvine:

Foolish Assumption.

When the libido is high in the youthful age of a man, it is difficult to tie him down to just a girl as he'll do anything and everything possible to grill a hole until he come of age and that leave in it wake broken promises.

During the period, infatuation will make him many promises he possibly can't own up. Not until a man meet your people, every promise remains a youthful exuberance...

If a young man refuses to have sex anyhow during the peak period, nature will make him have night memories by spermatozoa explosion always.

I'm more curious to how you knew this, women don't normally think this way, am impressed.

Wait o, are you sure you are female? smiley Just wondering
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by patchsk(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:

O boy, wetin dey pain you.

So much venom.

Person disappoint your sister?

You sound like a rape victim.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by oglalasioux(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
goodfornothing:

It's a very big lie, brother (or sister). If I promise a girl marriage and I find out she's a serial cheat I'll dump her and nothing will ever happen. There are a thousand and one reasons to even dump a girl. Stop sounding like a fundamentalist. You'll be giving some ladies the audacity to become terrorists to men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.