Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) (29821 Views)

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by dre11(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Many people were left speechless at the Lagos State Police Command as a seven-year-old girl narrated how she was defiled by her mother’s client, Moruf Mohammed, at 5, Samsudeen Street, Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos. It was learned that the suspect raped the victim in their apartment at about 1p.m. last Wednesday, when her mother went to the market.

It was gathered that when the victim’s mother returned from the market and found her bleeding, with her school uniform dress stained with blood, she revealed that one of the mother’s clients, who had come to see the mother, raped her (the child). According to the primary one pupil, “immediately I came back from school, Baba Moruf came to the house and asked after my mother. I told him that she was not at home.

“He then gave me N1,000, pushed me towards the door and removed my pants. When I tried to shout, he used his hands to cover my mouth. He first inserted his hands inside me before using his manhood on me.”

The N1,000 was for her mother—SUSPECT

The suspect, 52-year-old Moruf Mohammed, who initially said he did not know what came over him, and that it was the work of the devil at the Juvenile and Women Centre, JWC, Igbogbo Divisional headquarters, Ikorodu, denied the allegation at the Police Command, Ikeja. According to him, “I am a bus driver from Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State and I have three wives. The victim’s mother called me on phone to get money for the job she was doing for me.

His victim
“When I got there, she was not at home. But I met her daughter, who had just returned from school. “I went to see the victim’s mother because she is a prophetess and does some spiritual work for me. “Unfortunately, her mother was not at home, so I gave her N1,000. I did not touch her. A few days later they arrested me for raping the little girl.”

Mother’s story

According to the prophetess, “I knew Moruf Mohammed sometime ago as he comes for some spiritual works. On Wednesday, I called him to get money for the work I have done for him. “When I got home later, I met my daughter bleeding profusely with her uniform stained with blood. Immediately, I took her to the school where I was told nothing like that happened and that this was the handiwork of an adult.

“So I asked my daughter who did that to her? She said it was Moruf Mohammed, the client that gave her money to give to me. When we got to his place, my daughter identified him as the man that had defiled her and he was later arrested.” Vanguard gathered that the victim was taken to Mirabel Centre, where a test revealed that she was sexually abused. The case, initially reported at the Igbogbo Divisional headquarters, Ikorodu, has been transferred to the Gender Unit for further investigation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/client-rapes-7-yr-old-daughter-prophetess/

1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by jauntty: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
I always feel sick and enraged reading about young gals and vulnerable children been victims of rape.

These perpetrators are ANIMALS, devoid of humanity. So ashamed that I share a country with these imbeciles and Cowards.

For crying out loud, sex is a cheap as #500 with some oloshos giving discounts sef, so WTF is their excuse?!!!

I can't imagine someone doing this to my two beautiful sisters, I go KILL PERSON I SWEAR!!

13 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Behira(f): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rape here and there these days for christ sake wat is happening.......after they wud be shouting men are scarce and women are more. upon the plenty women wey full dis world lookin for men as claimed. these useless men wont see dem instead settle for children haba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by kingphilip(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is bad really bad and should be condemned in its entirety without mincing words.. What has she done to deserve such inhumane treatment from this adult.. I hope she gets justice from the courts

Click like to condemn this act of rape in its entirety

12 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Twaci(f): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Village spirits at it again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Another child rape?
What's going on

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by IamSpeakdaTruth: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't 4get d name IVYY, u will see it soon

It's disturbing dat d girl-child are not protected. some ediot have seen their vulnerability and innocence as one dat should be exploited for sexual pleasures, in a sane society these ediots should on life jail sentence

#SayNoToChildRape
#SayNoToRape
#TheyAreInnocent

100 likes against rape

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by vizkiz: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
married and still rapped a 7years old child...Ok some men needs to be shot dead.

I just hope he didn't do some voodoo on that girl her mother needs to check out if he hasn't "used her daughter

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by smellingmenses: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
He said, “I am a bus driver from Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State and I have three wives. The victim’s mother called me on phone to get money for the job she was doing for me.

a dog will always be a dog.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by MrCow(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
wow

those following him have not left him
what a pity.

sebi na spiritual help him go find, he'll get served
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by agbangam: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm, dey shud Chemically Castrate d man, i.e d man blokos no go ever stand for life. grin... A country just signed it into law

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by vicstar(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by teepsee(f): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
This world is just full of sick people rooming the street. How much will it cause you to pay for that service, when they are good marketers in the business ready to give you the way you will scream out ya lungs out.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by GWMI(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Many people need mental test whether they have some insanity or not.I feel ashame seeing some men behaving this way.Only God will help us.Thanks.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Landloard01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is wickedness.... chronic wickedness
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by kinziking(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is a pity, some people can't control there thin
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by vickyO(f): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
The rate with which our society is spiralling downwards is pretty scary. Now, we've got to teach our kids to look over their shoulders cause some beast may be out to get them.

I'm sick and tired, I just want to go back to days when life was simple. It wasn't perfect but it was really good. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Let the House pass a Bill that will ensure that people involved
in this offense are killed!!!
Men that sexually abuse innocent and defenseless kids are not better than terrorist
angry angry angry
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by johnstar(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dis man case don pass spiritual case ooo, make dm use Cain flog am well and chuk broom stick inside im amu
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by DanielPop(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sad. She should have seen it coming! undecided
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Pavore9: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sad.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Johnsown1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Crusify him or send him to 21 years in prisonment
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Zico5(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
oloriburuku eda....
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Name chackers were are thouthou..... Because even Satan fit deny this man..... Him own pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by vickyO(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
DanielPop:
Sad. She should have seen it coming! undecided

What are you even saying? A girl of seven should have seen it coming? I'm appalled.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Moneyhatesme(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
What is his name??. undecided angry grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
The young girl looks like Emmanuella
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some people would blame Buhari for this.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) by cole265(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where are the name checkers when it matters most.

They are sure to be disappointed this time grin not the yeebos grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.