Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,530 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 (2238 Views)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / He Kissed Me Last Night! I Feel So Disgusted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided girls at 15 have done worse
Khloe kardashian said she lost her virginity when she was 15

is it because the guy that did me was 25 while i was 15
it ws just a smooch not penetration
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by lepasharon(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol no I found it sexy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by lepasharon(f): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Can you tell the story again? cheesy
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by saaedlee: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
At 15?
Let's look at it this way, assume you got a 15 year old daughter and a dude of 25 does that shocked What would be your reaction?
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aren't you supposed to be selling okra in traffic right now?

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm Op, xo u mean at the age of 15 u have already started collecting a 25 yearold man ****? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
I see oga mi seun viewing..

apparently, onila has gotten the attention! cheesy
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by youngest85(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by RoyalBlak007: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't feel disgusted...

Why should i? undecided
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
AirSultan:
I see oga mi seun viewing..

apparently, onila has gotten the attention! cheesy
seun likes onila... Dnt u get grin
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:
Lol no I found it sexy grin lipsrsealed
oh thanks smiley
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
saaedlee:
At 15?
Let's look at it this way, assume you got a 15 year old daughter and a dude of 25 does that shocked What would be your reaction?

sad. .what the difference if he was 17
after all at 15, all my class girls where being smooched by boys in our class
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
seun likes onila... Dnt u get grin
oh I see cheesy

onila don hut Jack pot niyen o..

heard oga suen is stinkingly richlipsrsealed
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by theEYe21(f): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
In reality it's very normal.
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmm Op, xo u mean at the age of 15 u have already started collecting a 25 yearold man ****? lipsrsealed undecided
he was sexy

six packs, muscular, tall, swag, studying medicine
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
AirSultan:
oh I see cheesy

onila don hut Jack pot niyen o..

heard oga suen is stinkingly richlipsrsealed
laugh wan kill me die...
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
laugh wan kill me die...
cheesy
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by Fulaman198(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
If I were a father of a 15 year old and some 25 year old did that to my daughter, he would wish he never did that. When I'm married, I'll be very protective of my wife and my children.
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fulaman198:
If I were a father of a 15 year old and some 25 year old did that to my daughter, he would wish he never did that. When I'm married, I'll be very protective of my wife and my children.
u might as well put them in home school

face reality

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
saaedlee:
At 15?

wld u feel less irritated if the guy was 17
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by UyiIredia(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't feel disgusted actually and I'm sure many more people won't feel disgusted. It wasn't your fault the guy smooches you. But did you report the incident ? Was the guy dealt with ?
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by frubben(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
People should b sensitive to d things they paste online cos u don't knw people reading ur fvcked up story. U can just imagine u are sighting the kadashian dat lost her virginity @ 15, @ 15 mark zukerberk was planning hw to turn the world around. Dey fool ur family for here

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by saaedlee: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
onila:

wld u feel less irritated if the guy was [b]18 [\b]
Yes I would.
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by saaedlee: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
onila:

wld u feel less irritated if the guy was [b]18 [\b]
Yes I would.
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
UyiIredia:
I don't feel disgusted actually and I'm sure many more people won't feel disgusted. It wasn't your fault the guy smooches you. But did you report the incident ? Was the guy dealt with ?
no i didnt report

wasnt mentally stable then, to report to anyone
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

no i didnt report

wasnt mentally stable then, to report to anyone
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
frubben:
People should b sensitive to d things they paste online cos u don't knw people reading ur fvcked up story. U can just imagine u are sighting the kadashian dat lost her virginity @ 15, @ 15 mark zukerberk was planning hw to turn the world around. Dey fool ur family for here
at 15, Mark was screwing chicks, u never know

just because of his nerdy look, does not make him a saint
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
saaedlee:

Yes I would.
so if hes below 18, makes it different
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by saaedlee: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
onila:
so if hes below 18, makes it different
I believe at 18 according to the law, you are responsible for your actions, otherwise just forget it.
Even if its your desire, you wouldn't want to put the young man behind bars as a result of him molesting you, or would you?
Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by onila(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
saaedlee:

I believe at 18 according to the law, you are responsible for your actions, otherwise just forget it.
Even if its your desire, you wouldn't want to put the young man behind bars as a result of him molesting you, or would you?

I dont think of him
i am rather thinking of arresting the guy that the kissed me when I ws just 8, he was my gateman in hes early forties

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 by saaedlee: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
onila:

I dont think of him
i am rather thinking of arresting the guy that the kissed me when I ws just 8, he was my gateman in hes early forties
cept you're still in your teens will he (gateman) be prosecuted, otherwise forget it, as it wasn't reported.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) / Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? / Can You Marry A Short Lady/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.