Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money (28733 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by anonimi: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
segcelona1:
Should have kept quiet instead... She she cant help... She don quote d girl now.. Na disgrace na

Na the beggar girl disgrace HERSELF by asking for money when she has two hands and one head containing a brain to work hard and make her own money while living within her means.
Tomato farming dey there she no fit do. Na to dey beg money from a fellow human being like herself.
Is that not what people with DIGNITY do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
[koboko69 post=46188291]This isn't fair. She should have just ignored. [/quote]]

kate is trying to cover her own ass. she is so broke
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by love5011: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Amefrica:
See stinginess oo. What the heck is wrong with all these celebs sef?! Have they forgotten we are the reason they're rich in the first place? How much is 5K, that's like CAD$20. I feel like I can do better than all these stupid people who call themselves celebs.

then send the money to the lady. End of story!
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by koboko69: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
anonimi:

Is it fair that Buhari and his integrity have not honoured their promises to our unemployed youths
Is that fair?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

I have told u to stop quoting me when u want to make all this ur useless posts.
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Orikinla(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Only stupid people judge and write off a runner in a marathon by the first lap. ~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
https://twitter.com/247nigeria

Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by missyge(f): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Amelian:
Chai..! Kate is really feeling this bad economy.. Mehn no one is smiling oo
Even wen she wasnt feeling nko? Nvr xpected dat reply though....Later dem go dey find fans

D girl sef? Y she go dey beg? Everybdy no fit b like Tiwa wey go shw fr free, abi Funki wey give keke...

Who beg don epp sef Abi e epp u?
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2016
love5011:

then send the money to the lady. End of story!

Yes, I would.
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Olumaeme: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2016
The way people dey beg this days no b here.
There is no day I go out and won't see at least 2 people beg me for money.

Chai...... Change is fantastically here!
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Kayc72(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2016
be hopeful
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by sunshine1974(m): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
The beggar and the beggee were obviously joking. From the tone of the posts.
Na only u get sense here jare
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by banmee(m): 4:21am On Jun 02, 2016
menstrualpad:
she is so unmarriageable that even a whiteman dumped her sorry ass....now she's adding stinginess...

And you got 40 likes. That is to tell you how deprived the mindset of the average Nigerian is. As if you worked for the money she earned. The fact that you can say that with with so much confidence is the scary part. How are you different from an armed robber? An armed robber expects to reap where he did not sow. So do you.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 02, 2016
menstrualpad:
she is so unmarriageable that even a whiteman dumped her sorry ass....now she's adding stinginess...
why are men running away from Kate Henshaw ,is she a witch?
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by hebenezher(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2016
That's rather too selfish of her. I don't see why you're influential, and helping less privileges up is just something you'd never think of doing.. Meanwhile, these girls are now becoming more of a begger, why don't you go to the street and start begging like these hausa people.. A resent post talked about a girl questing for necklace. living fake will do you no good, instead you get nurtured mercilessly. Ouch! it sucks
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by encrypt(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Abegiiii Nigerians are too sentimental!
I will keep saying it there's no law that states because I have more money than the next guy I should give to someone that doesn't have.
Giving is not mandatory, I would have found it irresponsible of Kate to just give out money to a fan on social media just cause she asked..
Did Kate make her own money but asking people like Joke Silva for handouts??
Please let's stop this mumu attitude of looking for free money and charging at people over how they choose to live their lives.
The same egg heads shouting she's stingy would regularly pass a beggar on the street and not drop a kobo!
Erm but we are not rich na..well news flash you don't need to be rich to give.
Also what happened to having a sense of humor?? Right she's a celebrity she can't joke again abil

Make nobody vex me this morning oh..
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Amefrica:
See stinginess oo. What the heck is wrong with all these celebs sef?! Have they forgotten we are the reason they're rich in the first place? How much is 5K, that's like CAD$20. I feel like I can do better than all these stupid people who call themselves celebs.
then do it. wow into my life to prove your point
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Amanwulu1(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2016
menstrualpad:
she has a baby of her own and can alwaz hire d service of a vibrant young man to dig her pleasure hole for optimum satisfaction, exactly what a hubby will do.
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by ClintonDal(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
IamLucy:
the economy aint smiling one bit,but theres a more subtle way of response
Lol! Nigerians, you always claim to know it all. You're even trying to tell her how to respond to an issue that concerns her and her finances and doesn't in anyway relate to you.
Who knows what ur reaction would have been if you were in her shoes,obviously you'd shout that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. But she isn't entitled to hers now, abi??
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Leke001: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
kokokokokokoko...i laugh in Isoko
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
ruby360:
[size=18pt]Am VERY SURE THAT BEGGAR MUST BE YORUBA.[/size] grin

So Michelle is a yoruba name ?
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by NLjona(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
menstrualpad:

Kate neva marry
I thought she's married ooo
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Larasisi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
I Dont blame her for taunting the poor fan what does she have that she did not receive?
Be careful for the the good book told us will always have the poor here.
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
missyge:
Even wen she wasnt feeling nko? Nvr xpected dat reply though....Later dem go dey find fans

D girl sef? Y she go dey beg? Everybdy no fit b like Tiwa wey go shw fr free, abi Funki wey give keke...

Who beg don epp sef Abi e epp u?

Lol, abi o

Beg no dey epp anybody
This economy sha....its not easy.mehn.
May God see us through successfully
Amen.
Re: Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money by missyge(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Amelian:

Lol, abi o
Beg no dey epp anybody This economy sha....its not easy.mehn. May God see us through successfully Amen.
Amen plenti ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) / Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.