Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! (25087 Views)

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos / Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing / Kids Missing On Their Way To School In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
goodforsomthing:
Thank GOD she is back,back to my business of making cool cash from Naijabet. so am inviting her to join me,someone should tell someone to tell someone that Naijabet na the main thing
wdf
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Omotayor123(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
The details should be given embarassed
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by vizkiz: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorjosh:

na mistake

and I can't modify it. It's not opening

yeah, once your topic get to frontpage you can't modify
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by sojayy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank God
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Sobeautiful: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
We dey here til u get d details
Hahahaaaaa! Nairalanders! Some of you are gurus in commenting. 'We dey here till you get the details.' Laugh wan kill me hereoo. We're learning from you guys shaa. But a beg no just dey here dey wait. You fit do other things while you dey wait.
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Twaci:
I dunno him oh! cheesy

I am fine, you?
Ayam fine too...grin grin
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Pyno30: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
MrFlavvor:
Okay. Thank God. What did he say happened?
He missed his away but find himself in Niger Delta were the Avengers refused to employ him to be part of them, now he's back home.
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by koxi: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank God. He's alive, is the bottom line
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
op biko try find out from d guy man his experience in d hands of his abductors or whatever. i will appreciate it if he can share with us what happened while in captivity thanks
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by seunfape(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
na only him waka go and Waka comes
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by seunfape(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
na only him waka go and Waka come
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by MistadeRegal(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
So, you go sit down beside water dey take selfie wey me come dey pray dey waste mb? Oya return my energy on the prayers and my mb sharp sharp!
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by zyzxx(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now all they can say is Thank God he is back, if it were a girl they would have all concluded she went to see a man. Olodos everywhere
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by 1miccza: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Twaci:
Where did he waka to? undecided

Tell us everything.

The guy wakad and lost before e discover... A twy weee weee.....
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by 1miccza: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
pocohantas:
Now all they can say is Thank God he is back, if it were a girl they would have all concluded she went to see a man. Olodos everywhere

Aunty you dey vex??
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by DannyJ19(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorjosh:
Some Weeks ago, a story hit fp about a missing law student

Well this is actually exclusive as I am a student of the law faculty of Olabisi Onabanjo university and on getting to the faculty for lectures today,the news had circulated that Abiola Okanlawon Joseph had been found after he had been missing for about a month.

it was made known to us that his father had put a call through to a top official in the faculty that the boy had been found. Everyone was relieved on hearing the news. Details of what happened or how we went missing weren't made known to the students

www.nairaland.com/3100898/oou-law-student-declared-missing/1#45554878#45554398
....him go play nairabet
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Dexema(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
stowaway
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
mayorjosh:
Some Weeks ago, a story hit fp about a missing law student

Well this is actually exclusive as I am a student of the law faculty of Olabisi Onabanjo university and on getting to the faculty for lectures today,the news had circulated that Abiola Okanlawon Joseph had been found after he had been missing for about a month.

it was made known to us that his father had put a call through to a top official in the faculty that the boy had been found. Everyone was relieved on hearing the news. Details of what happened or how we went missing weren't made known to the students

www.nairaland.com/3100898/oou-law-student-declared-missing/1#45554878#45554398

Glory be to God
Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by slyrone(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
it baffles me every time I see news about adults being missing. how adult go lost? its either they deliberately left home or they ve been used for ritual purpose.

1 Like

Re: OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! by Ebunoluwa20(f): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Se na loss he loss abii na run? Pesin piante 4m house com return una say na lost and found. Abeg make we hear word! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed At Tito-Gate In Makurdi Benue State (graphic Photo) / Kelvin Izebeokhai Is Dead! Igbinedion University Lecturer Shot Dead / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.