Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,172 members, 7,896,975 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria (42447 Views)

We Supply Palm Kernel In Large Quantity,palm Oil Etc / Urgent! Any Supplier Of 1ton Or More Of Palm Kernel In Cross River? / Does Anyone Know Companies That Buy PKO And Red Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by chibuike65: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Please any update about this
brianromel:
I heard a couple of new companies are now online that buy PKO in Ghana and liberia.

I am sourcing for their details and would update you all as i get them.

Also is anyone interested in exporting PKO, PKC and PKS.

There are also a couple of companies i and tlking to in Portugal, Bosnia and Finland that are looking for PKC for the cattle ranches and poultry.

I will let you all know how things progress and update with their details onces done

http://the-ahamefulas.com/6-nigerian-companies-that-buy-palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-oil
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by Toyde(m): 6:01am On Nov 19, 2021
chibuike65:
Do you still need them?
Yes
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by chibuike65: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Ok boss I get them plenty I base in Rivers State Port_Harcourt here is my WhatsApp number 08165662933
Toyde:
Yes
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by Exporthub: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPPLIER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)

Exporthub Nigeria Limited is an agro allied processing and trading company. We exports and supply local industry various agro products , among which are Palm Kernel value added products ;

Palm kernel Oil (PKO)
Palm kernel Cake (PKC)
Palm kernel Sludge (PKSL)
Palm Kernel Shell (PKS)
Palm Kernel Wet Cake (PKWC).

Our Palm Kernel Crushing Plant is located at Abeokuta, Ogun State. Kindly contact us via any of the channels below;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

Commodity - Palm Kernel (Oil, Cake, Sludge, Shell, & Wet cake)
Moisture - Less than 5% (PKC)
FFA - 2% max (PKO)
Colour - Light Yellow or Golden (PKO)
Type - Crude, Expeller Pressed & Filtered Oil (PKO)
Oil content - 8 to 10% (PKC)
Quality - Free from dust ,weevils, insects or molds (PKC)
Raw Material - Palm Kernel Nut (PKN) - New Crop
Minimum Supply - 1 ton (PKC, PKO)
Maximum Supply - As much as possible (PKO & PKC)
Pick Up Location - Abeokuta
Delivery - We also deliver to buyer's location.

Our prices for all products are competitive and we guarantee reliable stable supply.

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)
SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by dudoh201: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2022
Am Daniel by in resite in ikono LG,08024139135 this is my whatsapp number and I want to have more details on those who need palm kernel nut and shell, my number 08147152679
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by ucybaby(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
brianromel:
I heard a couple of new companies are now online that buy PKO in Ghana and liberia.

There are also a couple of companies i and tlking to in Portugal, Bosnia and Finland that are looking for PKC for the cattle ranches and poultry.

I will let you all know how things progress and update with their details onces done

http://the-ahamefulas.com/6-nigerian-companies-that-buy-palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-oil

Good afternoon. I represent JEI Ventures. We have a Palm Kernel Nut crushing plant in Calabar. You can reach us with this -09122303679
janet.jonathan12@gmail.com
We have tonnes of PKC available ( milled from a locally fabricated machine. Best for making pig meals because of its high oil content)

1 Like

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by chosen4now: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
I want to set up palm kernel processing factory.... Interested investor should reach me for partnership....
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by Profub5: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2022
I want to sell palm kernel but in large quantity
I need buyers
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by nethacker(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2022
chosen4now:
I want to set up palm kernel processing factory.... Interested investor should reach me for partnership....

Have you set up now?
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by ublight: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Profub5:
I need buyers

Hello Sir. I would like to do business with u
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
brianromel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by donkelz(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2022
Profub5:
I need buyers

Location?
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by Gracreal01(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
I sell palm kernel nuts in large quantities,
Quality guaranteed
Cracked and uncracked
I can supply to Cross River, Akwa ibom, Abia, Eboyi and Enugu State for now. If need to buy please contact me through WhatsApp or call 08146890955
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by samlestic(m): 4:37pm On May 05
Do we still have people interested in buying palm kernel?
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by Tybarca(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01
I buy quality and dried cracked palm kernel nut in tonnes. Chat/call me on 08037214489

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) / Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.