Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,900 members, 7,980,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

Buratai In Special Forces Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform (43538 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by phenom57(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Remember that it is cowardice not brevity that makes a soldier use weapon against unarmed civilians.

[right]Why are most people in this thread commending this man for killing IPOB and Shia youth??
that's terrible. [right]
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by gulfer: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
pacino26:
Why are all the pockets empty, is he on a fashion runway Abi nothing de to put in the first place especially to the guys who are gonna do the combat?
Mr Man, go put hand to find out why its empty now abi you no fit near am
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Lucasbible: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2016
No be by dirty mechanic khaki, enter the creeks and stop the bombings. If your boat capsize make you learn how to swim. NDA never shoot una dey die.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Themandator: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Special forces works with intelligence. If it is a not there, they are on a wild ghost chase.... And the mess in Onitsha and Niger Delta shows there is little or no intelligence.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Deen77: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Buratai, please go for 6 Russian MI-28N havoc night hunter helicopters against any treat. Air surveillance aircraft is d best form of security.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by mickeyenglish(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
I prefer this uniform below... grin

This what I call special forces kit.

Post No Bill...

2 Likes

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by PezzoNovante(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
God be with you and your fellow gallant soldiers.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Myself2(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Who the uniform don epp ?? tongue tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by MrHighSea: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Special forces=those that use d most expensive toys of well targeted destruction, nt just 9mm proof vest. I wanna see em toys. Bt d chief always looks ready.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by LUSTY1759(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Talk n Do General....Action to the teeth.... I so Love this man capacity ..I Salute u sir
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by soarz(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Wow, this is lovely. Thank God we now have a gallant man managing our Army affair.
.I want it to be inform of green not black. Thank
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by lordkhalifa(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Will that stop Nigeria Army from drawing in Niger Delta swamp

Only in Nigeria will you find a navel officer without knowledge of how to swim...

If u believe Nigeria Army are fantastically clueless please click like and click share to Zombies

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by soarz(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
I want it to be inform of green not black. Thank . Greatest army
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by gbishman: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Gallant, this is how an army chief is suppose to look like rather than those over blotted he goats who almost ran the military aground to amass material possession rather than right their names in the sands of time.
We love you Buratai, may God grant u strength and knowledge to overcome your enemies and that of the nation

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by onomefm(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Nonsense. where i stay in the US this is how the special forces look like.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by onomefm(f): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerian army why can't you look at this picture before buying those okrika wears? this is how the special forces look like.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by onomefm(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
special forces

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by onomefm(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
even fayose looks a lot better than brutai

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Duru009(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
I hate it....

I dont like it....
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by 989900: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
"Amphibian mode" activated.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by cmpunk: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2016
LOL grin

This is the same uniform the security guards at club quilox always wear. Abi dem be special forces?
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Since he was appointed into his position, it has been either one show or the other, if he's not doing press up he will be pressing down; if he's not jugging he will be running; if he's not taking pictures with snakes he will be playing with dogs. Buhari appointed him as entrusted tool to silence all controvercies surrounding boko haramic making and its nurture, and now there's nothing again for him to do what do you espect? it was since he came to office I started seen different media shows from the person of a Chief of Army staff thats supposed to be always engaged with security affairs. well! thats a product of illusive Administration.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
shocked see plenty pockets.... Make dem no give Nigeria police this kind of uniform oo ... Click "LIKE " if u concur

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Audinowing(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
The guy beside him is huge though. one will hardly notice there is a human being behind him.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Myself2(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
cmpunk:
LOL grin
This is the same uniform the security guards at club quilox always wear. Abi dem be special forces?

O boy,come to think of it,this is true
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by banmee(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
makzeze:
The General...

click 'like' if you are happy with his performance so far.

In a normal country he'd been fired a long time ago. But as a Nigerian, he's the best fit for the mentality.
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by phenase(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
I am only watching cool
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Netherland special forces

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by phenase(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2016
onomefm:
Nigerian army why can't you look at this picture before buying those okrika wears? this is how the special forces look like.

grin

grin
onomefm:

grin
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by donshaddow(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
special forces with no single gadget in its pouch. over-sized shoe, and jacket. wait, let ms show you what special forces looks like...
Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by marvolio2000(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2016
I WOULD TAKE OUT HIS WRIST WATCH, HOW ON EARTH WOULD A MILITARY MAN WHERE THAT GOLD WATCH WITH THAT NICE UNIFORM, PLEASE SPOT OUT HIS WATCH, WE GOT A LOT OF GOOD MILITARY WATCHES OUT THERE, SHOCK PROOF, WATER RESISTANT AT LEAST. OF COURSE NOT CHAIN WATCHES BUT THIS.

HIT LIKE IF I AM SAYING THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Special Forces Uniform by Legitbaba(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2016
pacino26:
Why are all the pockets empty, is he on a fashion runway Abi nothing de to put in the first place especially to the guys who are gonna do the combat?

Ma guy na fashion things oo... who dey carry chain wrist watch go war??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.