Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers (858 Views)

Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by Berrydude: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
This post is a reaction to the NDA recent post "They said, heavy presence of the military would not stop them from their planned action that would shock the whole world, noted that Gbaramatu, now under military siege, was just one kingdom out the several Ijaw kingdoms spread across seven states". This is a clear indication that the NDA is nothing but an Ijaw group.
The Niger-Delta Avengers should be known as "Ijaw National Avengers" the reason is because they are giving the region a bad name. The region is made up of other tribes; Itsekiri, Urhobo, Benin, Ibibio, Ilaje, Ndokwa etc.
Their agitations are a sectional fight and not a common fight of the region. It is this same ethnophobic attitude that has made the region not to see any significant growth.
NDA(Ijaws) is clamouring for a sovereign state of their own not a sovereign state of the region. It may interest the reader to know that most of the places where the pipelines has been bombed in Delta state belongs to the Iwere people(Warri) where the ijaws are only tenants. The Ijaws are known to be owners of Patani, Burutu and Bomadi LGA in Delta State, I wonder when they became owners of Warri ( Warri South, Warri North, Warri South West) LGA which belongs to Itsekiri.
This post is not to arouse any form of ethnic malice but to make the general public know that the NDA are acting an Ijaw script. They are not fighting for the region but for their selfish agenda as a tribe. No one has a problem with any tribe that seeks secession but they shouldn't use other tribes land as a battle ground and also destroying installations sited there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by kvngveektour(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Okada abeg stop here.

This one fit make fp

2 Likes

Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by cbrass(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Op then what are you itsekiris doing to stop this if truly the ijaws are tenants
Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by laprince(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2016
hmmm.

Researchers that know more than the government or even the military.
keep coming with your cooked up ideas.

1 Like

Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Berrydude:
This post is a reaction to the NDA recent post "They said, heavy presence of the military would not stop them from their planned action that would shock the whole world, noted that Gbaramatu, now under military siege, was just one kingdom out the several Ijaw kingdoms spread across seven states". This is a clear indication that the NDA is nothing but an Ijaw group.
The Niger-Delta Avengers should be known as "Ijaw National Avengers" the reason is because they are giving the region a bad name. The region is made up of other tribes; Itsekiri, Urhobo, Benin, Ibibio, Ilaje, Ndokwa etc.
Their agitations are a sectional fight and not a common fight of the region. It is this same ethnophobic attitude that has made the region not to see any significant growth.
NDA(Ijaws) is clamouring for a sovereign state of their own not a sovereign state of the region. It may interest the reader to know that most of the places where the pipelines has been bombed in Delta state belongs to the Iwere people(Warri) where the ijaws are only tenants. The Ijaws are known to be owners of Patani, Burutu and Bomadi LGA in Delta State, I wonder when they became owners of Warri ( Warri South, Warri North, Warri South West) LGA which belongs to Itsekiri.
This post is not to arouse any form of ethnic malice but to make the general public know that the NDA are acting an Ijaw script. They are not fighting for the region but for their selfish agenda as a tribe. No one has a problem with any tribe that seeks secession but they shouldn't use other tribes land as a battle ground and also destroying installations sited there.
Well said op.
I'm an Edo Man and as far I'm concerned, these criminals known as Niger Deltan Avengers aren't presenting me, my tribe and my people as Niger Deltans.

I call on NA army not to treat these criminals with kid gloves but rather go all out for them, including their families and relatives.

I don't know them; Buhari I know and Trust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2016
laprince:
hmmm.
Researchers that know more than the government or even the military. keep coming with your cooked up ideas.
Where you expecting him to come up with your idea/opinion before? I'm fully aware you have none though.

2 Likes

Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by Samtob90(m): 3:13am On Jun 02, 2016
They said they are bold, have sophisticated weapons and can crush the military, I expect them not to run when they bomb pipelines and unmask themselves to face the military.
Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by YTkester: 5:23am On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
Samtob90:
They said they are bold, have sophisticated weapons and can crush the military, I expect them not to run when they bomb pipelines and unmask themselves to face the military.
[/s]

Trash
Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by omenka(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2016
@ @@ Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, this is the kind of topic one should place on the fp to counter the terrorist group's propaganda. As dutiful citizens of Nigeria, I implore you to consider this.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Biafra will never come
Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by mysteriousman(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2016
You are blowing up pipelines and polluting your lands that you have been neglected being ignorant to the fact that the destruction you have caused will have to be taken care of as well and that translates to less development for your area because the government must see first that the pipelines are functional again be hire attending to you
Next time try this approach, force the oil workers to down tools by occupying their offices and preventing them from working that presents an opportunity for a dialogue, you can invite media houses to this points so your views can be heard and you can later be reached by the media to know if the government complied to your demands, the world has been given the perception that you are criminals and will be treated as such despite the validity of done of your demands.
Re: The Deceptive Agenda Of Niger-delta Avengers by SuperS1Panther: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
We all know the Ijaws are behind all these.

They cornered the Amnesty Programme and allocated 98% of the slots to themselves.

They threatened Jonathan not to commission the Gas City, just because it was situate on the Itshekiris land.

We all can see what Akwa Ibom and Rivers have done with their 13% derivation, NDDC, Normal Allocation, CSRs of Oil Majors etc.

What has the state of the Izons, Bayelsa, to show for the same programmes?

Enough is Enough. Ijaws are Ijaws, they are not the Niger Delta. They are only part of Niger Delta.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kachikwu Visit maritime university in Tompolo Town photos / The Tale Of Two Historic Presidents Of Our Time. / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Senate May Impeach President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.