Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Alms Giving - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alms Giving (377 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / White Woman And Son Spotted Begging For Alms / We Want Bigger Alms In 2017, Lagos Beggars Set Fresh Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alms Giving by kentuta(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
And Chidinma Ubani a concerned brother; he finally met our late Joy's family pls read his encounter with them:

IT'S SAD... THIS BROUGHT TEARS TO ME
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO SHARE.

I met Joy's Dad, uncle and villagers today at FMC mortuary umuahia, when they came to claim the remains of their daughter, tears filled my eyes , it's very obvious that this family feeds from hand to mouth.
As humans who have conscience, I and my big brother that went with me gave them the little assistance that we could.
Joy's parents are from Enugu state but based in Mina Niger State, the Dad is a welder and the mum owns a small restaurant and that's all they do to feed and clothe their selves.
Having seen their conditions, so I felt instead of sharing her pictures for prayers, instead sharing her pictures for likes, why not share this with your friends and appeal to them to assist the poor girls family with anything they have.
This will go a very long way in helping the family instead of making news with the family's misfortunes.

I didn't want to ask the man for his account number in other not to give him hope when I'm not sure of what the outcome of my request might be, I asked his son , joy's brother Kelvin Rodrick who's in Mina and also on facebook ,sitting for his Neco exams to please help me source for his dad's account number which he also did.
According to the Dad, they will be coming back to Fmc umuahia on Wednesday if all they came for today works out fine , to carry the girl's body and bury it immediately they get home.

For the account number
First Bank 3015842968
Thompson Uzomco.

For enquiries, you can call
07039651305 Joy's Dad
09031787979 Joy's brother Kelvin Rodrick.

Thanks for reading as no amount is too small.
Re: Alms Giving by kentuta(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Lalasticlala help a brother and do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Trusting God Brings Joy And Peace. / Former Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Prophetic Activisit Of The Niger Delta State; Ken Sarowiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.