Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO (1969 Views)

See How To Activate 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. / Full Official List Of 4G Phones Compatible With Mtn, Airtel Etisalat And Glo Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by ThisYourTatafo: 2:33am On Jun 02, 2016
So I dumped my glo line due to their lackadaisical browsing speed and started using my mtn line (an act I regret till date).
At first they did good with browsing and download speed, then out of the Blues they started mesmerizing themselves no be me, u go dey download u go siddan dey wait like person wey dey cook beans with stove.

So yesterday I sent my little sister to go get me mtn card make I subscribe, no be hin I buy card finish I con hear say glo Don increase their 1k data to 2gig.

Well what to do... As a very sharp dude I tell my sister
Oya go return this mtn card one time because even if I sub mtn na the same slow so connection anyway with glo.

Although e Don Tay wey I browse with glo, so my question be say PEOPLE WEY DEY USE GLO ABEG THEIR NETWORK DON GOOD?

EVEN IF HE SLOW BUT MAKE DEM DEY TRY PASS MTN CAUSE MTN SPEED BE LIKE RAT WEY CHOP OTAPIAPIA CON DEY STROLL MUE MUE DEY FIN MERICINE

1 Like

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by reverendfather: 3:16am On Jun 02, 2016
eya why not try spectranet
Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by Burger01(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Glo is the worst! At first it was okay...currently as I type it sucks.. mtn is still better. Never had it so bad, Glo is just not it angry

1 Like

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by gudluckgreat(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Burger01:
Glo is the worst! At first it was okay...currently as I type it sucks.. mtn is still better. Never had it so bad, Glo is just not it angry

Glo is the fastest in my area... Gives me a speed of 1.8MBps when downloading

3 Likes

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2016
don't be moved by reduced price but by quality and value for your money

1 Like

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by Jephz(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2016
once glo network is bad over here .. I start disturbing their customer care .. .. they were forced to give me their engineer's Number.. I'll just call him. and he'll fix it ...sometimes they will even come to my location and see for their self. when ever they fix it. I can download up to 1.5-2mbps i love glo

3 Likes

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by wiezkov(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Depends on location. Here in Abuja glo is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by prinsam30: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Just take style visit Glo facebook page and twitter account u go see for yourself say 90% of their customers including me complained seriously about their sluggish network

I av said it before and I'm still saying it again that if Glo like make dem make 1gb to b N50 I no go buy am, if ur network is stable I can buy 500MB for N2000.

ur disappearance and reappearance of ur network started late last Year, up till now it has been like that, av been to warri, passed through lagos, logged at lokoja, come to centre of Abuja finally gets to Kaduna, I recorded the same flop of ur network.

The network be like.... H+ to 3G down to H and E then finally to nothing, it will continue to rotate like that and frustrate life out of your very being

4 Likes

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by okooloyun1(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
5 days counting no Glo network in my area, f..ck their cheap data. etisalat is expensive BT reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by zeekz(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2016
I keep hearing people complain about Glo's network but I'm seriously not experiencing it. I surf d web normally, download wen I want.
P.S: even my younger brother complains about it but the funny thing is we live in the same house and my network speed is OK be it 3g or edge.
Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Nwanne! AIRTEL TI TAKE OVER!

1 Like

Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by oppybouy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Everyone won't stop complaining bout glo. Truth is, Glo rocks here. The speed is amazing at anytime of the day. Its think its just bout the location actually.
Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by lmm4real: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
reverendfather:
eya why not try spectranet

leave that spectranet poo, make them they increase their data price like fuel price. Hw I go buy 2g for 3k for what !
Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by dablazor: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Its based on your location, I use the glo 8k for 24GB tethering to all my devices when home and I enjoy it, though there are down times, i would score glo 70% in my location.
glo is the best where I stay.
Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by ThisYourTatafo: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks to everyone who bore Their minds on this rather sensitive issue.
I appreciate all the comments and contributions guys and ladies.

Una two mush
Re: Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO by DuduParaPara: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Sorry jst take heart n worry not

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Applications For Nokia C2 00 / That Your Browsing Phone Will Make Good Income For You Daily. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.