Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku (25429 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over Presidential Ambition / I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Taryur3(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2016
I concurred with Atiku.Obasanjo disorganised the economy and he always trying to act now as a God Father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Goke7: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Themandator:

This is one man that commissioned a study into the energy challenges of Nigeria with his personal resources and gave the report to Obj as his principal.

Obj in turn called late Ige attention to the report but the man waved it aside with saying he would deal it the issue bla bla... 6 months later he couldn't say a jack about the challenges other than blame it in human factors.

Atiku remains one of the persons in this country that is ready made presidential material.

Atiku is simply playing politics, believe him at your own peril, somebody jumping from one party to another because he wants to be President, shior! we are waiting for his migration to another party. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Seeeeeeee: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by idupaul: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Nigeria is a blamocracy, the leaders keep trading blames while the followers watch and cheer yet nothing is done to change the situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by adebayolukmon(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
booked
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by dfrank2665: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
This one that he did not blame GEJ... Just observing with my fried plantain.. Cos i no see popcorn buy!!

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Goke7: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Mr Atiku, when would this dilly dallying end?? When do you wish to come clean with your real intent since it appears you've found your lost vuvuzella lately??

haba, don't you know his intent? There is no dilly dallying here, he has already declared his intent and campaign has started

2 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by funshwo(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Atiku, abeg think forward to next level
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by nijanigga: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
nwanwaoge:
Atiku....why are u saying this now...why not earlier....why did you not speak out when all was dumped on GEJ...by fashola and co.....some of us are watching you like oyokomita.....politics sweet o...
Atiku said this before now.
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by flokii: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Atiku working his way to become PDP's presidential candidate..

Issokay.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by anonimi: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Atiku may have a point but then the Ebola Owu left in 2007 i.e. almost 10 years ago, not so

Nigeria's Obasanjo, his Untouchables, and the $16 Billion Power Scam

More from: http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/story/nigerias-obasanjo-his-untouchables-and-16-billion-power-scam

Keep away from Obasanjo, he wasted $16 billion on power Owie tells Buhari

Senator Roland Owie has blasted ex Pres­ident Olusegun Obasanjo over his perceived posture to influence the incoming administration of President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to a Think-tank report submitted to Buhari by a team of technocrats put together by Obasanjo, Owie described the document as needless.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, Owie, who is also a former Chief Whip of the Senate, asked: ”How can Obasanjo be preparing a blueprint for Buhari? A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak erection?’”

Expressing disappointment at Buhari’s romance with Obasanjo, Owie said “Obasanjo will tell the world that the solutions he prescribed for fixing Nigeria were ignored.”

Continuing he said, “I just read that Obasanjo’s think-tank has submitted a blueprint to Buhari. Blue what?

“I am shocked that great Nigerians of the likes of Prof. Akin Mabogunje, Dr. Idika Kalu and Dr. Christopher Kolade were involved. That Obasanjo is linked to the blue-print, it will be a document of blackmail to Buhari very soon.

“Wonders will never end! How can Obasanjo who allegedly wasted eight years in government pursuing perceived enemies, and tried to ruin the legislative and judiciary arms of government in Nigeria; wasted $16 billion on power and not a single kilowatt of energy was produced, destroyed Aladja Steel, Itakpe Steel, Ajaokuta Steel, NITEL, just to mention a few FGN parastatals, now begin to advise Buhari?

“How can Obasanjo, whose government received, in one year, a revenue equivalent of the total revenue that IBB regime received in eight years, yet, nothing to show for it, be handing over blue-print to the in-coming administration?

More from: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/keep-away-from-obasanjo-he-wasted-16-billion-on-power-owie-tells-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
SMH.....
I mind what I post here because my identity is not hidden and I take the responsibilities too.
The entire truth on how this country was and is being run will unveil only when trouble spring up amongst the dons and barons in politics in this country, I know it, that's why I hesitate in spewing blame on both past and present administration.
Nigerians just want news, not truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by knightsTempler: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Comedy Central, bunch of rogues shifting blames on each other, no one is ready to take responsibility for anything.

And all these charlatans call themselves leaders, smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Sobeautiful: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
The blame game continues...

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Pyno30: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
DickDastardly:
EX-VICE President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar said yester­day that his former boss, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, should be held responsible for the current energy cri­sis in the country.

Atiku said this at a book launch in Abuja on Tues­day. He claimed he sug­gested to Obasanjo to go for a caustic power station project instead of building gas power stations and that unless the Niger Delta cri­sis is resolved, dependency on gas for energy will con­tinue to keep the country in darkness.

“Let me again say that power is very tricky.

“I had a disagreement with my president (Chief Obasanjo) in 2003 because I told him that we should go for caustic power station project but, he insisted on gas stations for power.

“I told him gas will not work in the country in the next 10 to 15 years because militants will continue to blow up the pipelines until he addresses restiveness in the Niger Delta by provid­ing this and that.

“Obasanjo refused to lis­ten to me and continued with the project and even subsequent administra­tions continued with it and 16 to 17 years after, we are still not there with power from gas.”

Source:

http://sunnewsonline.com/blame-obasanjo-for-nigerias-energy-crisis-atiku/
Wake me up when Obasanjo reply's him.

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by antosly(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
who is this one again
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
This Administration is about blaming and blaming.blaming everything everybody

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by anonimi: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
dfrank2665:
This one that he did not blame GEJ... Just observing with my fried plantain.. Cos i no see popcorn buy!!

Thou art wise.
Fried plantains needeth no TOMATOES. grin grin
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by zudozz: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
shameless armed robbers!
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by AreaFada2: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Splinz:
Seems this man has a better idea about governance. I think he has my vote anytime he's in for the race.

He might be corrupt but he's a good businessman.

Businessmen are result-orientated. They seek solution to issues. That's the only way they make profit timely.

Atiku was looking for what will be functional between short term & medium term while planning long term solution.
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by kinwhite(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
DickDastardly:
EX-VICE President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar said yester­day that his former boss, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, should be held responsible for the current energy cri­sis in the country.

Atiku said this at a book launch in Abuja on Tues­day. He claimed he sug­gested to Obasanjo to go for a caustic power station project instead of building gas power stations and that unless the Niger Delta cri­sis is resolved, dependency on gas for energy will con­tinue to keep the country in darkness.

“Let me again say that power is very tricky.

“I had a disagreement with my president (Chief Obasanjo) in 2003 because I told him that we should go for caustic power station project but, he insisted on gas stations for power.

“I told him gas will not work in the country in the next 10 to 15 years because militants will continue to blow up the pipelines until he addresses restiveness in the Niger Delta by provid­ing this and that.

“Obasanjo refused to lis­ten to me and continued with the project and even subsequent administra­tions continued with it and 16 to 17 years after, we are still not there with power from gas.”

Source:

http://sunnewsonline.com/blame-obasanjo-for-nigerias-energy-crisis-atiku/
ebeg go fine chair relax
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Duru009(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Obasanjo and Atiku both are fightin who to be buhari's patron.
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Duru009(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Obasanjo and Atiku both are fightin who to be buhari's patron......
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Izonpikin: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
allow states / zones to autonomously generate their own power we no go gree...our leaders might be suffering from ear related problems... angry angry angry......

1 Like

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by kvngveektour(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Why did he not say it when he was vice president

Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by goodforsomthing: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
who is Obasanjo and Atiku,Can anyone tell me more about them?

The only thing i known in this country is Naijabet,paying my bill and to continue winning.
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by phanshark(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2016
BREAKING NEWS" Baba us not going to OGONI LAND "AGAIN"
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by samsam2019: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
And Obj stopped Yar adua, Jonathan and buhafool from changing it abi?

And this foolish atiku didn't mention that we have been using fas b4 Obj became president
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by laprince(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Splinz:
Seems this man has a better idea about governance. I think he has my vote anytime he's in for the race.

As much as I personally think Atiku is over ambitious, I feel he has a better understanding of governance.
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by Tex42(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Season of blames, it's no longer GEJ but OBJ, tomorrow it could be the mad man at the "oye market" in my village.

Our leaders and stupidity na 5 & 6. Soon they will start blaming the common Nigerians for their woes.

But why didn't you (Atiku) make all these public while u were the VP and OBJ the presido?.
Re: Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku by NAIRAMIND: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Another Blame Game Reloaded

I just dey Negedus!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.