Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,037 members, 7,949,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw (39902 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by wunmi590(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by antosly(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Its only in Nigeria u'll things like this
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by wisolf(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Only in Nigeria is politics a career
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Richydos(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Who would blame him?... D fella realized he can't afford staying unemployed n thus he created an office for himself..... Lolzzzz I'll love to call the POLITICAL ENTREPRENEUR OF OUR TIME... office of the former deputy governor indeed, we have various kinds of comedians # Delta state just found another 1
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Gidakson: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Two things are wrong here:

1. That office is neither constitutionally recognised nor entitled to statutory allocations made provision for in the budget. So how will it be funded to accomplish it's objectives - whatever they might be; if at all there are any?

2. PMB is an acronym or abbreviation of the President's names. It also refers to Private Mail Bag. But if it is the latter, where is the accompanying number? Or is it the former? Oga Bubu don get area wey dem name after am for Asaba?

Na look I dey look so? No bi kwarupshun be dis one? My people, wetin be una mind?
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by AreaFada2: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Old news.

Was on NL FP like 3 or 4 years ago.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by booblacain(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2016
SamMilla1:

No he is not.
He did the best thing for his people.
He set up an office where people could consult him.
People need to know what happened while he was in office. That's the only way to move forward.

People need his advice as someone who has been there.

But I am not surprised at what you said because 90% of Nigerian youths are as silly as you.

Then he should have written "office of so and so (former deputy governor of Delta state)".
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by ebudera(f): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Y are we surprised,afteral Theodore Ahamefula Orji proposed similar thing wen he gave a bill 2 d house 4 d initiation of d institute of chartered politicians

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2016
bedguy:
You won't believe this hilarious billboard I saw at a place in Asaba today. Which way Nigeria?

where are the NDA to teach the ex a lesson

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by ebudera(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2016
& u think stating way makes him 2 b soughted 4?
SamMilla1:

No he is not.
People need to know what happened while he was in office. That's the only way to move forward.

But I am not surprised at what you said because 90% of Nigerian youths are as silly as you.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by mavinkalot: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2016
CHATTERED POLITICIAN...........
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2016
The former Deputy Governor must be woken up from his sleep. This is amazing. grin grin grin
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by sorepco(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
I use to see that sign and my thought was if it was museum to show case the activities of ex deputy governors!!
Please i am being sarcastic

bedguy:
You won't believe this hilarious billboard I saw at a place in Asaba today. Which way Nigeria?

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by rhektor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
A typical ibo man
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by kenoz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin

Wetin them come dey do there ??
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by branhampaul: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
bedguy:

Is Asaba A Fine Place To Live In? Please.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by bedguy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Is Asaba A Fine Place To Live In? Please.
What factors are you considering here?
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by greatseed: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
SamMilla1:

No he is not.

Dont be silly!!! That shows a negative ego.....it is shameful....wot on earth is d meaning of placing a signpost that shows you were once a deputy Completely senseless.....

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by dionpholly(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
madness dem no feel lik commot from the power dey wan turn am to kingship
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
BedLam:
Silly people everywhere. This sign post is not in anywhere in Asaba. Show us the place it is. In fact this picture surfaced sometime ago and wasn't verified. Smh for gullible folks that swallow anything. The OP is a bloody liar! High court is close to Delta House of Assembky complex and there's nothing like that. Can anybody see that the place for "PMB" on the sign post is empty ? Tells you it's forged.
Yes this place exist, its not Photoshop, op ain't lying, its just behind d HOA, on your way to highcourt if you are coming through mc Dons fastfood.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by musicology: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Political madness

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by mamawin(f): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
e gbami, what's the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by spatiakrux(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Fhuck up na the one thing wey Delta people and Benin People get in Common.. angry

That's not true. Rather the entire Nigerian state is f**Ked up.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by spatiakrux(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2016
princeeze1:

Yes this place exist, its not Photoshop, op ain't lying, its just behind d HOA, on your way to highcourt if you are coming through mc Dons fastfood.

The pic isn't Photoshopped. I reside in the area and the building in question is owned by a former deputy governor of 3 administrations ago.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by branhampaul: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
bedguy:

What factors are you considering here?
In Terms Of Security And Beauty..
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by bedguy(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2016
branhampaul:
In Terms Of Security And Beauty..
Asaba is a fairly beautiful, quite and safe city. There is nothing to be bothered about when going there. Cost of living is the least (I think so) among all SS cities, maybe due to its proximity with Onitsha.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by 989900: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2016
SamMilla1:

[s]No he is not.

But I am not surprised at what you said because 90% of Nigerian youths are as silly as you.[/s]
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by ArcToyin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
The guy no wan go out of office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Break What CJN Told CCB / Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / Atiku Abubakar Denies PDP & "Small Boy" Rumour On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.