Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,967 members, 7,938,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) (32565 Views)

Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Oooo. IBO why na.
I'm disappointed in us

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/fraudsters-dupe-woman-of-n13m/
IMO ENUGU ABIA ANAMBRA

NICE TO LEARN THERE IS NO EBONYI CRIMINAL AMONGST THEM

2 Likes

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Our hard working brothers
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by assfreaky(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
when I checked the names, I was not disappointed. Fraud is a way of life in that part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
Bros, task ur brain and re-read your statement... Odé
If not for ban sake... anyway let me keep cool
Edited already lipsrsealed
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
If they had their way, they'd flaunt their ill gotten wealth as blessing, but God is quick on this.
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2016
see bad faces on a good day
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by ayinde2ade(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
AM HERE TO CHECK NAMES
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2016
dejavubobo1:

If not for ban sake... anyway let me keep cool
Edited already lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Fomaxcool: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Every states in southeast was represented except Ebonyi state. Infact, this is fraud injustice to Ebonyians.

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by koboko69: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2016
SS oil will definitely not be used to sustain Biafra. They can use fraud and concain to support their economy

2 Likes

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nicolars:
We're here

Name Checkers Association of Nairaland (NCAN)

We knw them cheesygrin
........ I no dey for any NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION. .......BUT ........ grin grin

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by daddychelsea(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na greediness dey cos am d woman dey 2much greedy dts y. And 4 u pple talking abt Biafra wt abt dos thiefs in ur area. Dos men in agbada. Make I no call names but hope una no dm wella.

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
The most hard working tribe in nigeria doing what they know best. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if declared

Baba hate!
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by yusuf0876(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by yusuf0876(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Igbo kwenu
Na wa oooo
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by MrCork: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
The most hard working tribe in nigeria doing what they know best. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if declared

...but dont u hav shcool homework insted of loookin for man on nairaland? undecided
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by 4ward(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by idupaul: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
I better do dupe gullible Nigerians than kill innocents like the Northerners or even kill family or enter boat illegally to Malaysia like the lagosians , oops, the western chickens... Proud Igbo boy...

I am sure you dupe people already sef

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by iyb(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
The hard working tribe are at it again. I came to check the names and I knew I was not going to.be disappointed. All hail the Israelites

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Kiish(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Name checkers of Nigeria, Unite !! grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ipob boys at it again..anways the crime rate hasn't increased but rather those catching them have stepped up
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by adex4luv20: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
igbo again.., chai
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by louqas: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
I better do dupe gullible Nigerians than kill innocents like the Northerners or even kill family or enter boat illegally to Malaysia like the lagosians , oops, the western chickens... Proud Igbo boy...

Hide your head in shame , nobody kills innocents like inhabitants of south east through fake drugs, ritual killing, kidnapping , etc nobody travel reach them also so instead of exonerating yourself from the criminality of a few of your kinsmen you are here boasting of it, that's babaric

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by youngweb(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don show back , I was kidnapped, but now released and back home. I give all thanks to God for my life .
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by love4rent80s: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Useless news....
If its igbos involved, u will list their full name, address, state of origin and phone number, but if it yorubas involve, we will be searching for their name and u won't see it, to many tribalist on nairaland these days,

I am entitled to my own opinion
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Olutola88(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
love4rent80s:
Useless news....
If its igbos involved, u will list their full name, address, state of origin and phone number, but if it yorubas involve, we will be searching for their name and u won't see it, to many tribalist on nairaland these days,

I am entitled to my own opinion
Why are you people always contesting with Yorubas? You sef hear wetin u dey yarn! Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
All na siblings na.
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by ajasa4link: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
THANKS TO NAIRALAND,I HAVE BEEN INDUCTED AS A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NAME CHECKERS. THE NAME CHECKING AUDIT FOR THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CONDUCTED AND WE COULD ONLY TRACE THE NAMES TO A PARTICULAR REGION WHICH MUST NOT BE NAMED
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by dadaha: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, Festac chapter repping grin
Re: Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
jornie:
Haaah!! Not again!
The hardworking jews at their best ...
P. R. O, Name checkers association (NCA),Lagos secretariat grin

When did you become the P.R.O?
My tenure never expiry na, abi you wan impeach me ni?
angry
Anyway, the name checking is very important . . . we will resolve the seat issue later.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Baroness, 4 Kingpins Arrested As NDLEA Busts 3 Syndicates In Lagos / Woman Stabs Rapist Pastor To Death In Cross Rivers / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.