Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Drama! Husband Clamours For A Divorce Of His Wife...see The Shocking Reasons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama! Husband Clamours For A Divorce Of His Wife...see The Shocking Reasons (625 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama! Husband Clamours For A Divorce Of His Wife...see The Shocking Reasons by deymoh(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2016

undecidedIt was a drama filled day at the Lagos Island Customary Court in Lagos, Nigeria, when a 64-year-old man, Mustafa Ariori, profusely requested the court to dissolve his 32-year-old marriage to his 60-year-old wife, Tawakalitu Ariori, claiming that she had been denying him sex for over 3 years coupled with her nonchalant attitude towards house responsibilities for almost 6 years.

VANGUARD gathered that Mr. Mustafa voiced saying all the dispute started in 2010 when Tawakalitu followed his friend to Osogbo for a burial where she spent good six days and had since, pushed him aside when it comes to sex and equally refused to cook for him adding that their two children, Yetunde 31 and Balikisu 28, including his club members had made tangible effort to cool the hot matter but all proved abortive.

However, in response to the allegations spit out against Tawakalitu who is a businesswoman, she told Vanguard correspondent that " I feed and clothe my husband. When I had money to spend, there was no problem and complaints. I usually travel to Dubai to buy male and female wears; my business started dwindling because there was no money "

Tawakalitu further revealed and claimed that " The whole problem started because I had no money to spend on him again. His friend that I followed to Osogbo told me that his club members had found him a woman much younger than me, who he is currently dating."

According to Vanguard, I have been denying my husband sex because I had menopause, said Tawakalitu.

Meanwhile, the President of the court, Mr. Awos Awosola, has adjourned the case till the 12th of July after listening to the couple.

SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/drama-husband-clamours-for-divorce-of.html

cc: lalasticlala, RoyalRoy
Re: Drama! Husband Clamours For A Divorce Of His Wife...see The Shocking Reasons by 9jacodedgist(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2016
drama
Re: Drama! Husband Clamours For A Divorce Of His Wife...see The Shocking Reasons by crackhaus: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Why do they even adjourn these cases... Just dissolve the damn thing so that man that wants to marry a younger woman can do so, while woman that likes to travel for 6days with husband's friend can continue travelling.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why & How The Men Are The Cause Of 95% Setbacks In Nigeria & Africa / Emir’s Marriage To 14-year-old Irreversible – Katsina Emirate Council / Tale Of A Last Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.