Stats: 3,201,203 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians (42507 Views)

Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by chudyboy05(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think say naija soldiers na Steven Regal that doesn't die in a movie
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Miscellaneous(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
After the North East, the South South is the most volatile region in Nigeria. In few weeks time, I expect the British and American Embassy Nigeria to issue a travel warning to their citizens against going to Rivers and Delta state respectively.

The Yoruba West is still a haven for FDI's, the most peaceful, accomodating, hospitable, tranquil and business/investors friendly region in Nigeria and it shall forever remain so till the country eventually goes belly-up.

If you are a prospective foreign or local investor and you are reading this comment, please come situate your business concern in the Yoruba-west viz: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti. Your ROI(Return on Investment) is assured.

is your posts sensible?
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by dokiOloye(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
MKO4ever:
Terrorist group from the north is "an Islamic Sect"
Terrorist group from niger-delta is "Christian Sect" "Niger-Delta Avengers"

Now that is called; Sheer humbug, Sanctimoniousness, Hypocrisy, Partiality, Favourism, Unfairness, Prejudice, Discrimination, Stupidity....

Our problems in this country are too many and mostly man-made
Yeah,the terrorist group from the north is an Islamic sect cos they do whatever they do in d name of allah,and they usually say their aim is to enforce islam,they recite quran while commiting their atrocities,etc.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by otokx(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Violence is senseless.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by oluwaemmanuel: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Qelvin:
Kill the soldiers and spare innocent civilians!!
ok kill the soldiers, well i hope u rnt one of those that will lament genocide when the war breaks out
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by BECKAR: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Brave Brave Brave. The Niger Deltans are brave
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by ishiamu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omenkata:
grin good refreshing news cc Omenka modath ngeneukwenu
but where is ngeneukwenu na? and wetin do ya bbm?
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by scatta01(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mu mu
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Elliot2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro... Sometimes when i wake up and think of everything, i do gv thanks to God bcus of my tribe..... Most peaceful n law abiding citizen. #Yoruba. We are not an extremist, we dont cry foul abt polnitics.... God bless all Yorubas, nile l'oko.
na which planet u been dey wen una oba say all de igbos will be thrown to de lagoon if dem no vote him candidate wey dem endorse? where u bin dey when una yoruba obas sey dem no go let ibos own traditional titles for dem land n run parallel govt wit dia system. yet dem fit make ND oil as everybody property ba? yeye dey smell for ur yansh.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Elliot2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
willibounce1:

Are you from Uganda? You are not supporting evil when NDA and your ipod touts kill Nigerian soldiers and police. You are not supporting evil when you cheer miscreant s to blow up pipelines. But you think I am supporting evil because I want the NA to waste anybody who wants to cause trouble for the country.
I have told you. No form of idiocy and madness will be tolerated from miscreants inform of fighting for biafra or ND. The country must remain one. The unity of Nigeria is more important than some hate filled animals who protest just because they don't like the president.
de way u av confidence to say nigeria is indivisible, I no knw if UN gave exception to nigeria, that indigenous pipo hia can not call for their own sovereignty if they av justifiable reasons. Ma dear grow up! Nigeria oneness must be a choice by all indigenous units, not force.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Elliot2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
braithwaite:

You're right sire..
The bombing ,vandalization and killing of the armies isn't any fundamental way to expose the corrupt government of ours and the citizen applauding them is totally wrong.
We the citizens are doing lot of damagesthan the so called governments,assuming we're all agitating toward the betterment of the nation,rather than on selfish ,biased and ethnic rational choices..we wouldn't have been in this mess,but we take pleasure in complaining and not making any cogent move to make this government realise enough is enough

u r ryt wen u said we de citizens r causing a lot of damages. Y? cos non of us is neutral in any debate-in dis case some hail d govt(encourage military actions), odas hail de NDA(to continue bombing). no body is neutral enof to provide common ground to reconcile de diff, everybody just dey justify him group, therefore non of us is patriotic.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by smirn(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:
Buhari has done it again. Who didn't see this coming after Buhari won the elections and Hausa people were jubilating up and down? Buhari has suceeded in ruining the economy, progress, unity and security of this country.
Congrats Buhari.
It's obvious that this BUHARI thing has truly ruined your life.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by AngelAhnie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
keally:
No, he is not okay. Zombie.
Are you okay?
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by AngelAhnie(f): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
robosky02:

hello dear wink
Bosky,how far?
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by braithwaite(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elliot2:
u r ryt wen u said we de citizens r causing a lot of damages. Y? cos non of us is neutral in any debate-in dis case some hail d govt(encourage military actions), odas hail de NDA(to continue bombing). no body is neutral enof to provide common ground to reconcile de diff, everybody just dey justify him group, therefore non of us is patriotic.

Exactly

Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
MKO4ever:

Now that is called; Sheer humbug, Sanctimoniousness, Hypocrisy, Partiality, Favourism, Unfairness, Prejudice, Discrimination, Stupidity....

u get sense at all their demands n fight has nothing to do with religion

they never made any comment like

Muslim people should leave their land

never forced anyone to convert to Christianity

neither said that they r fighting for Jesus
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by billyG(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/many-feared-killed-militants-ambush-soldiers-delta/
Haba!u sank a houseboat occupied by innocent civilians mostly frm ND,u pple hav started another Bokoharam ind ND.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Infamous(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
nathan888:
God save us
your fada is a scammer, Your great grand fada is a scammer too. Both died while scamming. You are a scammer and You will die scamming. Thief ole barawo.
You dey find person to collect money from. I fit swear say na 100 naira You use stake that shit. Oga, go and learn photoshop. Onye oshi. Mtcchwww
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by attackgat: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
willibounce1:
[size=8pt][/size]

The 3 million ppl died because one greedy idiot led them astray and they foolishly followed. How many ppl have you killed? You keep saying we are killing each other. Who ever decides to kill his fellow human for ethnic difference is mad. The same way ppl are killing each other is the same way ppl are living together peacefully. We witness inter tribal marriage almost every Saturday and the couples live happily. It's your choice to make. You either Co exist peacefully or make trouble and be killed. If you are not satisfied with what is going on in your state, you should face your commissioners and governor and ask them what they have been using their allocation for. Don't come on NL to promote hatred against the federal govt because you don't like the president. Your governors in the ND are innocent but Buhari should be blamed for your misery.

Go out and join the protest or advice your siblings to do and see them get wasted like chickens. You want govt to negotiate with NDA so that you can form your own terrorist group and get amnesty. You must be joking. You constitute any form of security threat to the country, you get KILLED.

This 'African thinking' of yours is why Africa is not moving ahead. It is also the reason Nigeria can't progress as a country. What is "we must co-exist peacefully or get killed"? Is the person you want to co-exist with your Siamese twin? Is this the dark ages where people force other people to be with them? Even Britain that made you a "Nigerian" did not say to Scotland "we must co-exist", they gave them them option of going their own way as a civilised country should do through a referendum. But you as an African will be fighting everwhere to be with people who don't want to be with you. It is this "we must co-exist" nonsense that made Nigeria to come down to the east where people were enjoying their new found freedom to kill 3 million people. How do you expect to say "unity by force" and expect peace and progress at the same time? It does not work that way. It is the God given right of any of the indigenous ethnic nationalities in Nigeria to decide their fate and political destiny and if anyone denies them tht right runs the risk of causing violent agitation
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Adeoba10(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elliot2:
na which planet u been dey wen una oba say all de igbos will be thrown to de lagoon if dem no vote him candidate wey dem endorse? where u bin dey when una yoruba obas sey dem no go let ibos own traditional titles for dem land n run parallel govt wit dia system. yet dem fit make ND oil as everybody property ba? yeye dey smell for ur yansh.
I don't remember qouting u.... Anyway, my attention is very precious...
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by mecussey(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bimpe29:

Get it right na, so because of the perceived inequality and marginalisation, the so-called common wealth are to be destroyed. I ask you, if the blowing up lead to large scale loss of lives and properties, what would remain of the agitation?
This is a common sense! Any where in the world, two wrong doesn't make a right.

Agreed, two wrongs can't make a right. Now, when your son is misbehaving, what do you do? Or do you expect him to be the matured one? This current FG pride will eventually spoil this nation soon.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by willibounce1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Elliot2:
de way u av confidence to say nigeria is indivisible, I no knw if UN gave exception to nigeria, that indigenous pipo hia can not call for their own sovereignty if they av justifiable reasons. Ma dear grow up! Nigeria oneness must be a choice by all indigenous units, not force.

UN don't have time for hated filled idiots who agitate to divide the country because their man lost election. If you are not happy living in Nigeria, you can move to cameroun. You can as well join your brothers in their senseless agitation and see what becomes of you.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Elliot2(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
willibounce1:
[size=8pt][/size]

UN don't have time for hated filled idiots who agitate to divide the country because their man lost election. If you are not happy living in Nigeria, you can move to cameroun. You can as well join your brothers in their senseless agitation and see what becomes of you.
if so I don't see the reason for or importance of the UN, if they can't see the systematic oppression n injustice meted out on de ND. it neva crossed ur mind that no one has monopoly of violence, when someone threatened our gej,to make his govt ungovernable, n it came to fruition. n u expected no reaction! ma dear let's preach luv n naht hate!
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Markea(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
May the soul of those who lost their life rest in peace. The 1914 amalgamation of south & north was ment 2 enslave Nigeria 4ever. We dont luv our selfs. No sincerity at all. PMB is not been fair at all. Soldiers has not gone 2 the forest to look 4 rampaging fulani headsmen, he has not deployed any aircraft to mornitor them, but fast at deploying troops to invade innocent people in the creeks. We are all simpertising with our people and may be forced to join the avengers because you cannot kill my innocent brother or father and expect me to keep quite when i knw i can actually do something.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Markea(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
We are proud of our brave sons. Looking 4ward 2 them joining the renewed struggle. Enough of this oppression.

Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by kernel501: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
Im sorry Deltans,... You guys are about to get fhcuked up for real.. grin

Even when Buhari no gree com Ogoniland, you come now.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by willibounce1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Elliot2:
if so I don't see the reason for or importance of the UN, if they can't see the systematic oppression n injustice meted out on de ND. it neva crossed ur mind that no one has monopoly of violence, when someone threatened our gej,to make his govt ungovernable, n it came to fruition. n u expected no reaction! ma dear let's preach luv n naht hate!

Oh oh! This is what you should have said all the while instead of beating about the bush. The NDA according to you is taking revenge for Jonathan's loss because ya'll foolishly claim buhari used boko haram to disrupt Jonathan 's govt. At least Jonathan was supposed to tackle boko haram head on but he shared money meant for weapons amongst his PDP devils. Well since you you and your NDA ppl have decided to disrupt Buhari 's govt, he will do what is right by terminating all of you. You will be treated like boko haram, even worse than boko haram because there is no difference, both groups are terrorist groups.

I have told you to go and face your governors but na lie. Hatred won't allow you. You just want to see PM fail simply because Jonathan lost. You are using ND issue to cover up. Hatred is your main problem.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Elliot2(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
willibounce1:
[size=8pt][/size]

Oh oh! This is what you should have said all the while instead of beating about the bush. The NDA according to you is taking revenge for Jonathan's loss because ya'll foolishly claim buhari used boko haram to disrupt Jonathan 's govt. At least Jonathan was supposed to tackle boko haram head on but he shared money meant for weapons amongst his PDP devils. Well since you you and your NDA ppl have decided to disrupt Buhari 's govt, he will do what is right by terminating all of you. You will be treated like boko haram, even worse than boko haram because there is no difference, both groups are terrorist groups.

I have told you to go and face your governors but na lie. Hatred won't allow you. You just want to see PM fail simply because Jonathan lost. You are using ND issue to cover up. Hatred is your main problem.
u think sey na only u sabi conspiracy theories ba? Oya na. I hope u remember de person wey allegedly talk sey an attack on boko boys,na attack on de north? u sure sey no be boko boys dem send to distabilise de ND so they kuld give de military enof reason to take their pound of flesh? if dat same person go allow de military to kill innocent n peaceful protesters, n allow his kinsmen (herdsmen) attacks on innocent nigerians to go unopposed. guy, I dey tell u, pray for peace. na de only tangible tin u fit contribute o.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by iHustle(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2016
MKO4ever:

The ND militants don't carryout their acts in the name of Jesus Christ and they do not quote Jesus before/when/after they carryout their attacks. This is not the case with Islamic terrorist groups.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by spidey77: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2016
MKO4ever:

Lolz, ma dear...its just 1+1....common sense. Boko ha ram are fronting dia religion as a major reason for fighting just like Isis n alqaeda. NDA are fronting reformism....both of them may b sects and terrorists....but u cant call NDA or Massob Christian because they don't flaunt any religion...its simple common sense
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by willibounce1(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Elliot2:
u think sey na only u sabi conspiracy theories ba? Oya na. I hope u remember de person wey allegedly talk sey an attack on boko boys,na attack on de north? u sure sey no be boko boys dem send to distabilise de ND so they kuld give de military enof reason to take their pound of flesh? if dat same person go allow de military to kill innocent n peaceful protesters, n allow his kinsmen (herdsmen) attacks on innocent nigerians to go unopposed. guy, I dey tell u, pray for peace. na de only tangible tin u fit contribute o.

You need to read this your comment again and see that you are not making any sense. You just keep typing rubbish to justify your hatred. I wonder if you understand some of the terms you use. Wetin conspiracy theory get to do with my comment. You keep exposing your pure hatred for the govt with ur senseless replies. Now it is the north that created NDA to take pound of flesh according to you. Which pound of flesh exactly? The same buhari you accused of creating boko haram to distabilise Jona's govt created NDA to take pound of flesh from Jonathan again?
Most of you ipod touts are very sick. You can join the NDA before it's late. You kuku look like them. And yes I pray for peace always. It is you and your miserable, hate filled ipod and NDA animals that should stop making trouble and seem peace else you'll all perish.
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by robosky02(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky,how far?
am ok good morning wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments / Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70