Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife (1432 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Welcomes Baby With His New Wife (Photos) / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Halleydavid: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2016
According to reports from CapitalNG, Veteran musician, Sir Shina Peters has left his wife Sammie Peters and taken a new wife, Olajumoke Olayinka Peters. Sammie who recently returned to Nigeria following a battle with cancer is heartbroken, while Famous People reports in detail, how the Afrojuju singer met and allegedly married the new Woman.

According to Famous People: “Sources told us that the musician has been moving from one party to another party, painting the town red with his new wife. They were spotted at Demola Oniru’s birthday party recently whispering sweet nonsense into each other ears. Meanwhile, the musician has abandoned his wife who had gone through thick and thin with him and battling cancer. Family members of Sammie are so bitter with the musician.”

On January 7, Sammie returned to the country four days before her 56th birthday after undergoing almost two years of cancer treatment in the United States.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/shina-peters-dumps-cancer-survivor-wife.html

Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2016
What is the big deal. She survived cancer, the love between them died. Do you expect them to stay together without love?

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by brunofarad(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Airforce1(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Pele
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Pheals(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Prove !!

Well sina peter can do .....he slept with 100+ women and still remember their names

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by crazymommy(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Girlwithwings:
What is the big deal. She survived cancer, the love between them died. Do you expect them to stay together without love?
Kindly shut the hell of a gutter u call mouth up...Even though u are trying to make a point but at the beginning you sounded like a dumb rude girl with poor reasoning and an IQ lower than my phone digits.....would u say the same thing if the woman was ur mother??what do u know about marriage...u think marriage is a Hollywood movie....
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
Kindly shut the hell of a gutter u call mouth up...Even though u are trying to make a point but at the beginning you sounded like a dumb rude girl with poor reasoning and an IQ lower than my phone digits.....would u say the same thing if the woman was ur mother??what do u know about marriage...u think marriage is a Hollywood movie....

You are the one with a lower IQ. You have no clue how to use punctuation marks I see. My 7 year old nephew writes better than you.

For your information, marriage is not by force, if there is no love then what is the fuss about? Next time you mention anything about my mother, I will run you down, do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by crazymommy(f): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Girlwithwings:

You are the one with a lower IQ. You have no clue how to use punctuation marks I see. My 7 year old nephew writes better than you.

For your information, marriage is not by force, if there is no love then what is the fuss about? Next time you mention anything about my mother, I will run you down, do you understand?
Cry cry baby....i repeat it again...would u say the same thing if it was your MOTHER
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Airforce1(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
it's fun watching two women fight seriously

Crazymommy and girlswithwings please you guys should continue.
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
I repeat it again...would u say the same thing if it was your MOTHER??

Your mother is a fuckin whoree and I don't fuckin want to talk to you. So take your crazy asss to who care to give a damn about what you think. It's not by force, is it? Run along now little girl, fuckin piece of shit
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by crazymommy(f): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Your mother is a fuckin whoree and I don't fuckin want to talk to you. So take your crazy asss to who care to give a damn about what you think. It's not by force, is it? Run along now little girl, fuckin piece of shit
grin grin as usual...the stale sentences disrespectful kids use when they have no point......we have been hearing that lines over and over again...grin.....try again....

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin as usual...the stale sentences disrespectful kids use when they have no point......we have been hearing that lines over and over again...grin.....try again....

Biitch swerve
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by crazymommy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Biitch swerve
E pain am...grin

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
E pain am...

OK I'm so hurt. You have succeeded in hurting me. Are you happy now? Can you please give me some fuckin space now.
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by funstufz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Girlwithwings and crazymommy, please stop this because an innocent woman was involved....

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Girlwithwings:

OK I'm so hurt. You have succeeded in hurting me. Are you happy now? Can you please give me some fuckin space now.
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by crazymommy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Girlwithwings:

bla bla bla
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by theEYe21(f): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
No marriage is not a Hollywood movie that's why Shina peters dumped his wife, that is REALITY!
crazymommy:
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by crazymommy(f): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
theEYe21:
No marriage is not a Hollywood movie that's why Shina peters dumped his wife, that is REALITY!
K
Re: Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife by floragregs(f): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
E pain am...grin
Looool. I was ur big fan in the fight wink

(1) (Reply)

Has Banky W Secretly Wedded? See Photo Of Him In Wedding Custome With A Lady / Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+ / Jidenna Reveals Fact About Wizkid You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.