Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers (3850 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by papaejima1: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
The coordinated attacks on oil pipelines by the Niger Delta Avengers has taken a new turn early this morning as members of the militant group stormed a Military House Boat at Egwa 1 around 3.45am attacking the House Boat which is a floating Barrack that houses soldiers and Naval officers in the creek with some civilian staff of Chevron killing everyone onboard. The militants killed every soldier onboard the House Boat including the civilian staff and took away all the arms and ammunitions. The OML 24, a reserve field owned by Nigeria Oil Development Company and a Shell flow station located in the area were all attacked by the militants.

Almost all the villagers in Egwa 1 and surrounding communities are leaving for Warri out of fear and panic. LeadersNG spoke with some members of Egwa 1 community who confirmed that 12 soldiers and 7 civilian staff of Chevron have been confirmed dead.

A security source that also spoke to us on the phone, said the attack occurred around 3:45 a.m. “I cannot give you all the details of the incident now but I can confirm to you that a military houseboat was attacked by suspected militants. “I cannot confirm the number of causalities to you right now as details of the incident is still trickling in, but am sure that later today, we would get details on the true position of things,” the source added.

http://leaders.ng/2016/06/02/exclusive-ndelta-avengers-attacks-military-house-boat-at-egwa-1-delta-state-killing-12-soldiers/
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by mesoprogress(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
This is getting serious. Buhari needs to pull back military from niger delta as a sign of peace and call these guys to truly know what their grievances are

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by papaejima1: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
mesoprogress:
This is getting serious. Buhari needs to pull back military from niger delta
As an arrogant man, he wouldn't do that until it is too late.
Dude has an over bloated sense of his own importance and capabilities.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Baawaa(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Where are the elders of Ogoniland and so called Biafra land now?
They better bring out their thuggish children who think having AK 47 and few bombs is all it takes to fight a nation like Nigeria.
You don't threaten a President of a nation and not think your land is inviting death and humiliation. You don't threaten a war-tested General and come back to talk about Genocide. It doesn't happen. Any attack, just any form of attack on our President is a death wish.
I hate to see fathers and mothers cry and regret not raising their children to live.
If they attack the President, I must not see any fool or bloody idiot come on Naiaraland to call for negotiation. It is total war on Nigeria, and the military will act accordingly.
I just hope their juvenile aggression will be curtailed before death is spelled in their land.

5 Likes

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Tinubutoto: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
Another attack again, pls I am not in support again o. I don't want another Boko Haram saga in the Niger Delta o. My iya wo is der o
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by queencalipso(f): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Nawah oo!!! God help us in this nation. Why kill the soldiers na? I don't support the taking of lives o!! One life is more precious than a dozen pipelines.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by queencalipso(f): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Nawah oo!!! God help us in this nation. Why kill the soldiers na? I don't support the taking of lives o!! One life is more precious than a dozen pipelines.

They can bomb all the pipelines for all I care but do not take lives. Abeg! Ejor! Biko nu!! No taking of lives.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by fiizznation: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Tick

Tick

Tock

Anarchy loading 89%........
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by IgboDelta: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Nonsense APC government

7 Likes

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by asorocker: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
queencalipso:

They can bomb all the pipelines for all I care but do not take lives. Abeg! Ejor! Biko nu!! No taking of lives.

it is really a pity how soldiers life are wasted theses days , but wait a minute , is the life of a soldier more important than the life of an unarme protester.

When soldiers feel the heat the might value the life of an unarmed protester more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Hongbenga(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unfortunately for these slaves of their oppressors
called Niger Deltans Avengers, the peoples
sponsoring them are the same people who have
mortgaged their lives. They are there in the creeks
carrying arms and sleeping in the bush while their
oppressors/sponsors and their families are in the
most conducive environment ever enjoying their
loots. Is it not better not to have brain at all than ....

2 Likes

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by temptnow: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari killing Nigerians since 1980s till now.

3 Likes

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by cool318(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
War time Loading......
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by temptnow: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baawaa:
They better bring out their thuggish children who think having AK 47 and few bombs is all it takes to fight a nation like Nigeria.
You don't threaten a President of a nation and not think your land is inviting death and humiliation. You don't threaten a war-tested General and come back to talk about Genocide. It doesn't happen. Any attack, just any form of attack on our President is a death wish.
I hate to see fathers and mothers cry and regret not raising their children to live.
If they attack the President, I must not see any fool or bloody idiot come on Naiaraland to call for negotiation. It is total war on Nigeria, and the military will act accordingly.
I just hope their juvenile aggression will be curtailed before death is spelled in their land.
and when will you people bring out your Fulani herdsmen?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Nairasurplus(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baawaa:
You are s.tu.pid
What if the army refuse to carry out his commands.
If he is strong let him come to Ogoni. If he declares total war we have oil to exchange for arms and armunition. What will that vegetable do to us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baawaa:
Your president have no balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by TheEclectic: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Let them soldiers be killed...it's welcomed. Which do you prefer, Soldiers killing unarmed protesters or armed militants and soldiers killing themselves. I prefer the latter if you ask me.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Nairasurplus(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
President of zoological republic must be on bended knees by now. Everything is not achieved by crushing. We are in democracy. He must have Leary his lessons by now.

1 Like

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by asadike(f): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mr president , pls i beg u in God's name, try and negotiate with d avengers. What they are demanding is actualisable. I know soldiers are bound to obey the last command but remember, they are people husbands, fathers and children. I feel sad for them and i pity their families, do the same sir.

1 Like

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by ElCount: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
NA una see una life, people wey carry weapon don show, but una just die like fowl even before dem shoot una.

If na innocent civilians now una go dey form don jazzy.

More soldiers will die and the few who are alive will know nothing but misery, as long as they derive joy in killing innocent citizens.

The blood of those innocent citizens will continue to cry out to God for justice as in the days of Abel, unless the soldiers repent and turn to God for mercy. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by viktagorion: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dark clouds gathering.

Odi treatment loading...

1 Like

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by KissCODE(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
queencalipso:
who were they supposed to kill? Civilians?

The soldeirs were there to kill them but they (NDA) struct first.

The soldiers that are harrasing women & children all over ND have seen their march.

Even our C-in-C is also afraid of NDA. So soldiers should pull out and go home.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by PentiumPro(f): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is the kind of time and situation that you need an OBJ.
Odilize that gaddam place

1 Like

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by oooppp: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
THEY KILL UNARMED CIVILIAN PROTESTING BUT NOBODY CARES BUT NOW THE SO CALLED ZOO SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED LIKE CHICKEN BY PEOPLE THEY SHOULD BE FAR MORE SUPERIOR TO THEN SUDDENLY YOU KNOW THEY HAVE FAMILY. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. WHOEVER CLOSES HIS EYES OR IS BLINDED BY DEEP SEATED ANIMOSITY TOWARDS BRAFRANS TO SEE INJUSTICE DAILY METTED ON THEM ESP IGBOS LET THE INJUSTICE COME TO YOUR DOOR STEP. IF YOU STILL HAVE AN ATOM OF HUMANITY IN YOU JUST A LITTLE YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE WITH ME THAT AFTER THEY THE WAR BIAFRAN WERE TREATED LIKE SUB HUMANS AND EVEN UNTIL TODAY MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT MISS OPPORTUNITY TO SHOUT KILL THEM KILL THEM BECAUSE OF YOUR UNWARRANTED HATRED FOR THOSE YOU CLAIM YOU WANT THEM TO STAY IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH YOU. WHERE IS THE LOVE? SINCE THE SUN MUST ALWAYS RISE FROM THE EAST NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SO WILL BRAFRANS. WE SHALL ALL BE ALIVE TO WITNESS THAT. GOOD AFTERNOON ALL I JUST HOPE DOES NOT BAN ME FOR SAYING THE HARDCORE TRUTH. SLAVERY DOES NOT LAST FOR EVER. IT IS COMING

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by terre86: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nairasurplus:

You are s.tu.pid
What if the army refuse to carry out his commands.
If he is strong let him come to Ogoni. If he declares total war we have oil to exchange for arms and armunition. What will that vegetable do to us.
KissCODE:
who were they supposed to kill? Civilians?
The soldeirs were there to kill them but they (NDA) struct first.
The soldiers that are harrasing women & children all over ND have seen their march.
Even our C-in-C is also afraid of NDA. So soldiers should pull out and go home.
PMB started it so he must finish it
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by KissCODE(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
terre86:
PMB started it so he must finish it
he is a very WEAK man pretending to be strong because the “zombies“ will always obey his command.
But after what he did today by not going to Ogoni, the military will now know him for who he is & also, he has finally confined himself to Northern states for the 3years.
He dare not come anywhere down south cos i smell death.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by IVORY2009(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Anticabal: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:
This is the kind of time and situation that you need an OBJ.
Odilize that gaddam place

OBJ was lucky he did not do it during this information age where the distance between us and the hague is an email away.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by carzola(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baawaa:
broh*** its not a threat the day buhari steps foot in the ss or se then you would know what guys we bring to the table... Nigeria my azz.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by PentiumPro(f): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anticabal:

OBJ was lucky he did not do it during this information age where the distance between us and the hague is an email away.
Story! grin
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by carzola(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
We would fight for our lands our oil...
We are united and stronger...
Its time to bring Nigeria down.
Re: N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers by Iykopeee: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
They shud leave Niger delta alone and focus on agriculture. Why send the military on suicide mission? Can't Nigeria and Nigerians do without crude oil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Leadership Problems In Nigeria / Niger Delta Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped Across The Region / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.