Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,420 members, 7,888,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! (817 Views)

Make Money Online By Reading E-mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! by andreiose: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2016
When I first shared this topic.. most people thought it was a scam.
Well, that was what I thought when a friend of mine introduced it to me..
I mean who would dare pay you money just for reading e-mails The answer?? People who place advertisement.. their aim is to let people know the type of business they run, and the best way to do that is by having other people share the information.
Dont expect to earn 1million from this monthly(this aint sport bet).. but at least you can make some decent amount of cash from it
You can call me on 08139616461 for more info and how to go about the entire process.. But if your voice aint too cool on phone, drop your e-mail and I will contact(though this might take time)
Share this with friends and stay blessed.
Re: Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! by tripplephi: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
andreiose:
When I first shared this topic.. most people thought it was a scam.
Well, that was what I thought when a friend of mine introduced it to me..
I mean who would dare pay you money just for reading e-mails The answer?? People who place advertisement.. their aim is to let people know the type of business they run, and the best way to do that is by having other people share the information.
Dont expect to earn 1million from this monthly(this aint sport bet).. but at least you can make some decent amount of cash from it
You can call me on 08139616461 for more info and how to go about the entire process.. But if your voice aint too cool on phone, drop your e-mail and I will contact(though this might take time)
Share this with friends and stay blessed.

Pls show us proof of earnings. Seeing is Believing.... With the current economy you can't expect us to have faith suddenly in this. If you show us proof of withdrawals then we would join instantly.
Re: Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! by andreiose: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
And my sincere apologies goes to all those who missed out the last time.. I actually lost track of you. but I hope that does not happen again.
Thanks
Re: Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! by andreiose: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
tripplephi:

Pls show us proof of earnings. Seeing is Believing.... With the current economy you can't expect us to have faith suddenly in this. If you show us proof of withdrawals then we would join instantly.
I understand where you are getting at.. So kindly check back later in the day for proofs.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil For Sale / 21 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / 5 Ways White Board Animation Videos Increases Awareness And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.