Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej (3766 Views)

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Naijabash(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
I Handed Nigeria Over to Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574 Billion GDP – Jonathan

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he handed over a Nigeria with the largest economy in Africa, though he met the nation the second when he ascended the office of the president following the death of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.
Jonathan spoke in New Jersey, United States, on Saturday, April 23, to Friends of Africa Coalition at the Mayor’s Office on issues dwelling on strengthening democracy and elections in Africa.
According to the Nigerian Monitor, Jonathan said the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, was the 5th richest man in 2009 but he handed over a nation that produced the richest man in Africa by 2015.Dr. Jonathan, who also spoke on issues bordering on the 2015 general elections in Nigeria and the economy of the country, said the outcome of the 2015 polls would have been ridden with crisis if he was not a president elected by the will of the people of Nigeria.
According to the former president, “the campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian versus Muslims and North versus South divide. Most world leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis. Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls. >>>READ MORE AT SOURCE>>> https://naijabizcom.com/2016/06/01/i-handed-nigeria-over-to-buhari-as-the-african-largest-economy-with-a-574-billion-gdp-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by temptnow: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sorry sir we know. But Buhari destroyed it in one year.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by tboyO2: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yes ooooo

We are suffering now in Nigeria o Lord cry

Who did we offend ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
I Don't fail to recognize ineffectual Buffoon
Whenever i see one

U look more moronic when u talk.
More Confused when ur mouth shut

13 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by misreal(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
iii
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by luvinhubby(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Muhammadu 'Sherifat' Buhari is synonymous with bad news.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by richidinho(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
We that went to school know about it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by ArmedRobber: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
D cluelesness of this Man is inbuiltgrin
Who Dash am PHD sef

11 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by menstrualpad: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
GEJ is back!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by luvinhubby(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Who Dash am PHD sef

Dispute his claims if you have more clues than him.

23 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by mikolo80: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
luvinhubby:

Dispute his claims if you have more clues than him.
what did he do to contribute to that biggest economy. he didn't hand over. he lost the easiest election ever. ineffectual buffoon he is

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by coolitempa1(f): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
This ineffectual buffoon again....your time in prison is surely coming... angry

1 Like

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by rusher14: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
But borrowed to pay salaries.

Gerrarrahia men!

2 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
u left a well painted but empty house and u are here talking nonsense. so we should praise u abi?.

3 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by luvinhubby(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
what did he do to contribute to that biggest economy. he didn't hand over. he lost the easiest election ever. ineffectual buffoon he is

Stop foaming in the mouth & dispute his claim or keep quiet.

10 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by ganisucks(f): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell. Jonathan made no such comment.

1 Like

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by mikolo80: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
luvinhubby:

Stop foaming in the mouth & dispute his claim or keep quiet.
I just did. can't you read
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by qleap2all(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Who Dash am PHD sef
That Largest Economy in Africa? On paper. We all know that is a cosmetic economy

2 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
.... What position is Nigeria now!?

However,

Ivyy,

the best before the rest.

Just vote for beauty and Intelligence.
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Amanwulu1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Speak up man bc very soon buhari n lai will begin to claim it and as usual their zombies will make it a new national anthem for lack of their own achievement. Imagine signing of budget as an achievement. Na wa oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Amanwulu1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dis is a man baba, amechi, fashola, osho n co want us to believe is corrupt yet he is walking free. Could it b they know he is an achiever n a hero?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by denice1: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:

You indirectly acknowledged it without disputing it.

1 Like

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by luvinhubby(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:

You acknowledged it & nothing more.
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Samunique(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
I Don't fail to recognize ineffectual Buffoon
Whenever i see one

U look more moronic when u talk.
More Confused when ur mouth shut
I think ur gambari hero presently in aso rock deserves all these titles the more....

2 Likes

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by mikolo80: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
luvinhubby:

You acknowledged it & nothing more.
Wetin you get for English waec
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by mikolo80: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
denice1:

You indirectly acknowledged it without disputing it.
o of course he handed it over. bfor nko, him go take am go bayelsa ne
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by funkydislo: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
You rebase an economy which even a blind man knows Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa.Is. That an achievement?Biggest economy without physical growth to show?Hmmm.Seems GEJ is back to his Ogogoro drinking.

1 Like

Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Allen97(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
funkydislo:
You rebase an economy which even a blind man knows Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa.Is. That an achievement?Biggest economy without physical growth to show?Hmmm.Seems GEJ is back to his Ogogoro drinking.
lol i feel u bro... Gej has no brain..he is jst a president wu rules d nation tru d influence of his godfathers doesnt hav a say of his own... Gerrarahere
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Abeymills(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Can u y God almighty will punish many of d gullibles ie zombies u heard it all bubuhari is half alive still at d moment n 4a president such as great in diversity wisdom prowess n natural resources all Mr bubu d dullard did was 2ground d country wit his misery n stupidity gudluck ur simply amazing n God continue 2kip u zombies pls go n die
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by girl4rmspace(f): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
skaksuzzy:
u left a well painted but empty house and u are here talking nonsense. so we should praise u abi?.

he left a stable economy so what else do you expect? to cure cancer too??
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Omonigeriarere: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:
We that went to school know about it

Gun shot from Otueke University's graduate tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej by Omonigeriarere: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
luvinhubby:

[s] Dispute his claims if you have more clues than him[/s].

If you are not super clueless, give us the analysis of how he arrived at that figure when it was obvious that Nigerian economy has been on the state of comma.

Before you quote me, read the words from your "Prophet of Paper Economist"- http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11232&title=Prepare-for-hard-times;-things-will-be-tough-till-the-end-of-2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody / The Untold story of Yusuf's Bike Accident: Every Single Life In Nigeria Matters / Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.