Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,260 members, 7,970,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Uk Visa - Pls I Need Help To Get One - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uk Visa - Pls I Need Help To Get One (880 Views)

Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake / Help To Verify This Job Invite / New Uk Visa Application Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa - Pls I Need Help To Get One by prettyguy: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
Am a graduate for over 5 years now and no job. a friend of mine is offering to help me but if only i can come over to UK. pls can anyone in these world tell me how to get a UK visa or knows someone who could assist me. cus am fucking bored of this country and i have propexcts there. i need help plssssssssssssssssss

Re: Uk Visa - Pls I Need Help To Get One by jameau(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2009
If you need expert consultancy on uk immigration ,you can contact me on 08052508679 or visit canaannominees.com for your enquiries.am sure we can help you for a modest fee.all the best.
Re: Uk Visa - Pls I Need Help To Get One by shyshina(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2009
send an email to shyshyshina@yahoo.com about your request or call 08033961166, u dont need to pay much to get a genuine visa to UK.
Re: Uk Visa - Pls I Need Help To Get One by gj: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
I can see you are very confused . let me tll you, this is the best time you can jump into the hands of scammers grin; and they will definitely dupe you. You better know where to get info over whatever you want. You do not seek for every help in Nairaland.

If you are looking for info on how to get a UK visa, visit UK immigration website or better still visit UK embassy. they will definitely guide you. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS cry. DO NOT GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL TO ANY ONE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW, NOR CALL THEM. The question could have been, if the person can help you get a visa, why can't he get three for himself. JUST FOLLOW THE DUE PROCESS AND UK VISA WILL BE IN YOUR HANDS.The only fastest way is to claim that you are going for your masters, which will cost you to pay for a school fee in one of the UK Univeristies before the visa is given to you. Good luck and shine your eye cool.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation: Looking For It Job In Nigeria / How To Get HR Job In Abuja? / Vacancies In A Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.